Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! (62018 Views)

Fashion entrepreneurs that believe in AFRICA/ NIGERIA / FASHION Retailers,bloggers Etc Drop Ur Contacts/links 4 Easy Reach/networking / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
thank you.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
maki I will like to work with you,u cud add me on facebuk@Clement Saudu.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
I discovered that the major challenge of fashion in 9ja is networkng and persistence.In other to breach this gap,I came up with an idea which will hit the stables soon,I need partners.Interestd?Add me on fbuk@Clement Saudu.I wud explain d details.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by onnari(f): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
Would u mind sharing wth us?
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by dsfashion: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hi guys,

Well done to you all. This is definitely a good idea, for entrepreneurs.
I deal in hand woven bags and purses for ladies. With these bags women make a statement.
Feel free to view http://pulse.com.ng/2012/08/03/let-the-bags-speak/ for a range of D's bags. Feel view to also go on dsfashionltd..com.
If you would like to be a distributor of D's Fashion bags or you fancy one for your personal use. feel free to get in touch.
Thanks smiley
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
sure@onnari
Observe that in 9ja we have lot of beautiful young ladies wantng 2 b models,no avenue and connectn.
4 d beginner designer,gettng 2 publicize ur job is a major huddle,expect u av a big shot 4 a relative or friend.
Question is y not have a ...
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
...dedicatd website for both newbies and d experience.Designers recruit models(I cud handle that part).Designers also show case their jobs plus contact.A weekly fashion tip homepage 2 attract traffic from d public.M a web designer,so d website isnt an ...
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
issue.Problem is I need pple I can trust coz its actually a business idea...that abt it onnari
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by onnari(f): 6:33am On Aug 08, 2012
I think ts a gud idea u got indestructable. Rly brilliant stuff. So zit jes showcasing upcoming talent or wld d site also carry/sell designer's pieces as well as display model portfolios?
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
Thanks.Its suppose 2 have d sells section as well,but that is the second phase...Will u like to be part of the project?
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by dsfashion: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
Sounds great.... sure it will work well.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by khazeem(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hi, my name is kazeem
A fashion designer
Adedayo clothings...

I like the fact that som1 opened this kind of thread for upcoming designers..wuld like to coneect more people right here on nairaland to make clothed for and put what I can do out there for people to do...since the media is not for people like us...due to its charges
We make all kinds of casual wears, such as shirts, pants, ties, siuts for ur wedding, jackets, tunics and so many.
No: 08069781206
Pin: 28534268
Delivery all around lagos........outside lagos??..a little more charge is applied..
Thanks

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2012
Onnari,u see what I mean...
@kazeem d media is available 2 all,its jst how u view it.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by khazeem(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2012
@indestructable....I have tried a lot of advertising company...mehhn wen dey gave their prices...mah legs started shaking....I even tried to put my flyers in well know cinema in lagos and I was told to go and come back... Just to drop flyer for people to cc ooh.....but if u can help with a cheap 1.. Will be thankfull for that....
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by kandiikane(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
^nice!

I love the last one.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by onnari(f): 6:05am On Aug 11, 2012
Nice work khazeem n chriskay!
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by khazeem(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2012
INDESTRUCTABLEX: ...dedicatd website for both newbies and d experience.Designers recruit models(I cud handle that part).Designers also show case their jobs plus contact.A weekly fashion tip homepage 2 attract traffic from d public.M a web designer,so d website isnt an ...
good idea bro..I will like to participate in dis ur idea ohhh...
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
No probs, when the site is up and running, I will let you all know...truth is I am saving towards the project.It has an estimate of 150,000 naira. Anyways, thanks for your concern.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Mcleo007(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2012
INDESTRUCTABLEX: No probs, when the site is up and running, I will let you all know...truth is I am saving towards the project.It has an estimate of 150,000 naira. Anyways, thanks for your concern.

I love your concept. Believe me, its a plausible idea. I'm A fashion enterpreneur/designer and my concern has always been on how to raise a platform to help showcase the vision, sights and creativity of most upcomers(myself inclusive). I recall a thread some while ago that asked the question of who the best designers in NIGERIA are. I made mention there that the very best ones are the unnamed ones- the Tajudeens, Mariahs, Tjs and more who run their tins on the lowkey and duly lack needed and gainful exposure.
I had a discussion with Onari to that regard and would bring it up on a dedicated thread. Its high time the real and raw talents come out there. Enuf of the mediocrity and gainslayings. Yes we can!

1 Like

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Mcleo007(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2012
INDESTRUCTABLEX: No probs, when the site is up and running, I will let you all know...truth is I am saving towards the project.It has an estimate of 150,000 naira. Anyways, thanks for your concern.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by splitz(m): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2012
SPLENDOR WEARS
We make out best outfits in the fashion world for clients(Both male and female), we are very good with ankara, kente, woodin, ankara, batik, brocade and other fabrics and we assure you that your dress would be made very well to fit your beautiful body shapes
We are specialized in following areas
*WEDDING GOWNS
*ANKARA
*KENTE
*WOODIN
*BRIDAL WEARS
*SKIRT & BLOUSE
*FLOWING GOWN
*MEN SUITS
*BATIK
*BROCADE
*NATIVE WEARS
*MEN SUITS

We offer trainings to people who would like to make out the best outfit to their clients for more info call us on 08099209941 and 08036675224
SPLENDOR WEARS
Dress making is our business
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by jutino(f): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
splitz: SPLENDOR WEARS
We make out best outfits in the fashion world for clients(Both male and female), we are very good with ankara, kente, woodin, ankara, batik, brocade and other fabrics and we assure you that your dress would be made very well to fit your beautiful body shapes
We are specialized in following areas
*WEDDING GOWNS
*ANKARA
*KENTE
*WOODIN
*BRIDAL WEARS
*SKIRT & BLOUSE
*FLOWING GOWN
*MEN SUITS
*BATIK
*BROCADE
*NATIVE WEARS
*MEN SUITS

We offer trainings to people who would like to make out the best outfit to their clients for more info call us on 08099209941 and 08036675224
SPLENDOR WEARS
Dress making is our business
. Where are u located I will like to learn...
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by khazeem(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
GOD.. Am loving this thread.....yeah its high time people that knows how T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ dis things come out ‎​aπϑ tell Ð̸̨̨̩ world what D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ A̶̲̥̅rε̲̣̣̣̥ capable O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ .....
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Ighoda: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
my name is godspower, i am a profe ssional fashion designer ,most expecially english wear like suit male and female. I also teches and train
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Ighoda: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
my name is godspower, i am a profe ssional fashion designer ,most expecially english wear like suit male and female. I also teches and train. To talk more call 08064206400
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by jutino(f): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2012
Ighoda: my name is godspower, i am a profe ssional fashion designer ,most expecially english wear like suit male and female. I also teches and train. To talk more call 08064206400
. Where are u located.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by onnari(f): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
@ everyone in the house - i finally created a blog based on my other thread(thats sew naija!- its about DIY,sharing designing tips,ideas,processes,experiences etc). u all were my inspiration and had alot to do with me letting go of the procrastination i've had the last couple of years in starting up my own blog. here's the link: www.thatssewnaija..com pls visit,share,comment and keep on doing what u doing n being great!
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
Onnari,can u add me up on fbuk,I'ld like 2 av a pr8 talk wit u.Meanwhile,kudos on ur blog site,nice choice of colour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales / Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.