Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos (21017 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Letter With Heroin In Lagos (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by fesse(f): 10:01am On May 16, 2012
The NDLEA is worried about how he acquired new traveling document; that is to show you how porous our immigration is. No proper checking and investigations. You give the money and you have their services at any given time. The authorities should be dealing with these people to sound a warning to others who are planning. A cream Cocaine shocked shocked shocked soonest it will turn to a chocolate cocaine.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by magicfrogg: 10:44am On May 16, 2012
LeoMax: Creame Cocaine. What a creativity in the wrong hands
There's more to this man. How can he be paid 3m for a 90m deal. Thief go remain ole
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by noiseless: 10:58am On May 16, 2012
I want my creamy weeeed! And then i roll some spliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifs! C'mon nairalanders sing along and stop being so miserabe buncha Igbo haters. I waant my creamy weeed! And then i roll some spliiifs! Warning to those bunch of talentless naija "singers" if you ever steal my lyrics i see your @ss in court.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by airmark(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2012
tunnytox:

Stop being childlish! there are as many ibo tribalists as Yoruba on NL, as a neutral I'll report any posts that I found offensive rather than picking on a particular poster because what this insinuates is that yourself may be a tribalist in disguise.

Don't mind those ibo bigots, they always start what they would n't finish. They are the ones to always view every topic with a tribalistic eye. At the end, when they are given overdose of what they spit, they will be crying. grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by blackbeau1(f): 11:58am On May 16, 2012
i cant wait to take marijuana doughnut wit the cocain ice-cream,topped off wit a delicious herion cake.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by gegee(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2012
O boy e see all the hidden posts shocked shocked
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by biilwwu(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2012
See his face, Ibo man and cocaine?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by cindyrella(f): 5:52pm On May 16, 2012
Baba_Eleko: I'm not a religious bigot but I feel like saying IGBO KWENU!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by ekwynwa: 5:53pm On May 16, 2012
bi ilw wu: See his face, iyoroba man and cocaine?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by dejiswaggs(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2012
omo this wan naa waaa hooo!!! Guys guys guys u know that IGBO looks like theme? The food seasoning
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by shizzle11(m): 6:08am On May 17, 2012
Richardid: The igbos wanted to go their separate ways aka Biafra. With this crazy mentality of getting rich by any means,dont you think they would have eaten themselves up if their wish were granted. Kudos to Gowon,who God used to save the igbo race from self destruct. Their quest for wealth has become senseless,foolish and vain glorious. To be frank they are really giving nigeria bad image worldwide.

U r a co_ward, and your useless brodas and sistas are busy creating and breaking world records in ingested cocaine and identity theft. U r a deluded hypocri_te, dumb arse!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by shizzle11(m): 6:10am On May 17, 2012
gegee: O boy e see all the hidden posts shocked shocked

What do you expect? Grand conspiracy, bigots everywhere, shameful!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by oladayo042: 7:57pm On May 22, 2012
I've watched this infamy method of trafficking in so many Hollywood movies before now. Its crazy!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Istillfuckyou: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

Don't mind those ibo bigots , they always start what they would n't finish. They are the ones to always view every topic with a tribalistic eye. At the end, when they are given overdose of what they spit, they will be crying. grin grin grin
bastard!! i now hate u more than my sheet grin grin archaic old imp!!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by samsonodidi: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2014
Join the great illuminati to get wealth and fame
within 7days millions we flow into your account ,
all initiation take place in UK.. Don't worry about
hotel accommodation and your visa everything
we be taking care of by us contact our nigeria
agent for more assistant call +2348146407868

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 29 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (Photos) / Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls / Nigerian Man Loses N240m To Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.