Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Tricked To Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tricked To Bed (1235 Views)

Poll: Have you tricked or ever been tricked into having sex?

Yes, I tricked someone: 0% (0 votes)
Yes, I tricked almost evertime to get laid: 20% (1 vote)
No, I have never been tricked into sex: 80% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tricked To Bed by xamphara: 6:54pm On May 15, 2012
I heard guys many times talk about strategies to lay a chic. Most times it is when the gal is difficult to crack. But many times also ladies who fancy a guy could press his 'Mumu button' and get him to bed them.
Share your experience or thoughts about tricks you employed to land a gal on the bed or how u were tricked into doing so.
Re: Tricked To Bed by Killz1(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2012
You may think you are sharing experiences, but you are actually teaching the next generation. . . Na una sabi sha.
Re: Tricked To Bed by OK2NV3: 7:08pm On May 15, 2012
I just smile my handsome face to them.
works like a charm always
Re: Tricked To Bed by xamphara: 8:58pm On May 15, 2012
OK/2/NV:
I just smile my handsome face to them.
works like a charm always
Can you be more elaborate? Paint a scenario, let us see.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Guy To Pet Them? / 2013: My Advice To Posters On This Romance Forum / A Nice Romantic Poem For Those Who Wants To WOO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.