Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 (27512 Views)

Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Buhari Prediction / 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 7:58am On May 16, 2012
I've tried to distance myself from this issue, but Gen. Buhari is a disgrace. He comes out looking all calm and simple, but the guy is a blood thirsty bigot - yes I said that and I don't care what anybody thinks. Innocent blood have been shed as a result of the words that he has uttered. In the wake of violence in the north, this fool never uttered a word to calm/condemn his Boko Haram supported, instead he keeps threatening more violence. Is this guy normal at all? I think he should be locked up in a cellar somewhere in Ita-Oko Island.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by anydek: 8:02am On May 16, 2012
I wonder why some animals called humans could not distinguish right from wrong. What is wrong with the statement from Buhari. Your Goatluck Jonadog would not achieve any thing before 2015. Let see how he will be re-elected.Senegal, france are good example of 2015 election in Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by anydek: 8:10am On May 16, 2012
A very big shame to Ruben Abati who has been criticizing previous governments all efforts to be employed as Jonathan spoke person. Abati has suddenly forgotten "Patitos Gang". Shame, Shame Shame to Abati.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by 1025: 8:12am On May 16, 2012
nigerians are always afraid of blood and as such react negatively whenever they hear of blood. let us remember that whatsoever one is afraid of will always come after him.
even without buhari saying it, nigeria loose more and more lives on daily basis and no one is worried. the level of corruption in nigeria is second to non and no one is worried.
ghana today is progressing because the likes of reuben abati were slaughtered and washed down the drains.
as long as we let pdp to continue in this same manners, we will not progress.
let us die once and live forever.
we must stand up against this evil and devils called pdp.
it is only a fool that does the same thing and expect different result.
let us go violent for once and get peace for the rest of our lives.
some cabals and untouchable idiots in our polity need to be deleted for this jungle to be called a country.
what is this type of peace where nigerians are killed one after the other with our president asking us to pray.
what is this type of peace where senator ndume, jonah jang, sambo and other pdp members are linked up to boko haram with nothing done to them but jonathan will send his soldiers to attack protesters?
we need a change and blood must flow.
let us confront this pdp and take back our country. no other country of this world will take what nigerians are taking.
we are not living rather we are existing.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Beaf: 8:18am On May 16, 2012
“Shagari’s regime (1979-1983), incurred Buhari’s wrath when it decided to investigate the US$2.8 billion that disappeared from the Midland Bank, London account of the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation, (NNPC), during General Obasanjo’s era as military head of state that preceded Shagari’s. Dr. Olusola Saraki, Turaki of Ilorin, was the majority party leader of the Senate at the time and he headed the Senate Committee set up to trace the stolen money after some three years of clamour for such an investigation by members of the civil society. The money was traced to the Midland Bank London branch fixed account of Buhari, Obasanjo’s appointee as military head of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. The Committee’s report was presented to the Senate during the tail end of Shagari’s regime in 1983, so the House decided to deal with the matter soon after the 1983 general elections.

[b]“The attempt at civilian-to-civilian transition provided the fillip for mayhem at the time. The elections were marred by massive rigging because incumbent political office holders were refusing to slacken their stranglehold on Nigeria Plc., mortgaged as the leaders private property. On the 31st December, 1983, Buhari struck under the cover of the political commotion that trailed the presidential election results. Buhari generally had no agenda for leadership but vendetta against those he called critics and rabble-rousers. Buhari did not see any moral wrong in his conversion of our oil money into his personal use. Rather he railed at the press and what he described as the self-righteous sections of the country for making a big deal out of the issue. He locked up without trial, politicians and critics including Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, notorious for clamouring for the exposure of the oil money rogue. Satire saved my neck at the time. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter then, was sacked through his prodding as military ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing money was traced to Buhari’s account at a Midland Bank London branch. Vera eventually won her case of wrongful dismissal in court against the NTA and was financially compensated.[/b]

[b]“Abacha rehabilitated Buhari with the chairmanship of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) before he (Abacha) died in 1998. When Obasanjo returned to power in May 1999 as civilian president, he found that over 2.5 billion naira had not been properly accounted for in the PTF and that there was not much on the ground to show for the colossal expenditure the agency was claiming. On the day Obasanjo announced the scrapping of the PTF, a non-staff brother-in-law of the boss, allegedly serving as his conduit on some PTF projects, died suddenly from what appeared to be heart failure. Haruna Adamu, who was appointed by Obasanjo to investigate the PTF before finally consigning it to the dung heap, allegedly quickly pocketed one hundred million naira of PTF’s money before operating table could be set up for him, thus forcing Obasanjo to hurriedly close the place down without further investigations. Buhari has been trying desperately since to return to power, perhaps to get a chance to shred the PTF documents? =================== Now, given these facts, why would anyone support buhari's bid for the presidency? Here is a brash, arrogant, unco-operative, belligerent, vindictive ex-military dictator who unleashed a 20-month reign of terror on the motherland. His only claim to relevancy in the present scheme of things is the phantom assertion that he is not corrupt. Now that this myth has been debunked, why would anyone support buhari for the coveted office? Any vote for buhari will just split the progressive vote and ensure that pdp and its money bags win the election by default with a minority plurality of the votes.[/b]

Dr Emmanuel O. Fashakin, M.D.; Esq.
Attorney at Law & President/ Medical Director,
Alpha-K Family Medical Practice, P.C.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by ojjp: 8:19am On May 16, 2012
Buhari is a drownin fisher man. No fanatist ll rule dis country.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by killuminati(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2012
ismhab: The person that will return to zoo is he who study zoology and animal science.
grin
ismhab: The person that will return to zoo is he who study zoology and animal science.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by anydek: 8:20am On May 16, 2012
I have discovered that, Abati and GEJ are bed of the same. There are fools.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by ballabriggs: 8:21am On May 16, 2012
PDP gets real jittery whenever Buhari makes a statement. I ask again, what are they scared of? Are they not committed to fairness and transparency in the democratic process. It is becoming increasingly obvious to me that Buhari won't contest in 2015. However, he has an important role to play in the quest to oust the criminal PDP as he is someone whose words could move the nation. I urge him to continue to speak, it is a vital strategy in the quest to oust these criminals in power.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 8:21am On May 16, 2012
anydek: I wonder why some animals called humans could not distinguish right from wrong. What is wrong with the statement from Buhari. Your Goatluck Jonadog would not achieve any thing before 2015. Let see how he will be re-elected.Senegal, france are good example of 2015 election in Nigeria.

The parts in bold apply to you more than anyone else. No one is applauding GEJ or describing him as a political superstar. I, as a person, believe GEJ has failed woefully. I am not apologetic about it. It remains to be seen if , in a rare chance, he has the capacity to turn things around before 2015. That Buhari could even make such a statement in 2012 when election is far away in 2015 was a kind of testimony that the present government was failing and had no chance of being reelected outside rigging.

But that's where a rational thought ends. Buhari has a sordid history of making provocative comments that's always been followed with bloodshed. A good opposition politician should be more interested in offering constructive criticism, puncturing the loopholes in the policies of the government of the day. In a simple language, he should represent the viable alternative. He does not even have the capacity to criticize. All he does is to foment violence.

He has not offered any suggestion, piece of advice or criticism on any critical part of our lives other than advocating for Sharia and violence. Let him quit the stage and allow younger generation to run CPC.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by kcsider: 8:28am On May 16, 2012
Arrest Buhari now! No one has monopoly of violence. If i am in GEJ's shoes, that's exactly what i will do! If Nigeria disintegrates, so be it. Two captains can not man a ship at the same time
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by killuminati(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2012
mikron: You are a fool. You are one of the Boko haram dogs we re looking for. We ll hunt u guys down. Idiotic northern worms that feasts on peoples blood. Boko harams. Jonathan my brother ll rule for another 4 years lets see if the heavens will fall down. Loosers.
And you're the biggest fool!
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Tropilo(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2012
Daymauler:

He is not threatening rather warning the government to do what is right to avert blood letting. One man! One vote! If GEJ had perform all these talk would have been needless

You say Buhari is not threatening!? Did you really read it? Such callous words coming from a person of his status?
Buhari was governor of old Borno. If he had taken care of education then in that area, we wouldn't be having the kind of nonsense that's happening in that region now. The very axis where Buhari held sway as governor in the 70's is presently the most violent and least educated sub-region (Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa and Taraba states) in Nigeria today. From his statements and antecedents little wonder the sub-region is the way it is today.
And its pretty obvious, the only election that Buhari can accept as free and fair is the one he will be declared winner. Now this can never happen cos he can never ever win an election here in Nigeria except in Niger Republic where he is really from.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by jmaine: 8:33am On May 16, 2012
** Peeping, Reading and smiling ** . . . .To that Vampire and his blood baying supporters . . .Your all doomed . . .

The typical Nigerian politician only accepts a result he wins, and sadly the Vampire lord is a rejected and a lost project . .thus, can never win elections in Nigeria.

He did well by informing us of his plans . .we need to be alert

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by londoner: 8:33am On May 16, 2012
Its quite clear that Buhari would like nothing more for GEJ to fail. All of the issues Nigeria is facing under him have been the same as other leaders before him, yet you hardly heard a peep from Buhari then.

Buhari's political ambition and aspirations are greater than his desire for Nigeria to actually succeed under GEJ's administration.

He sees himself as a personal beneficiary if GEJ fails and at a loss if he were to succeed.

I wonder, for the many years this man has been around, why he now has oh so much to say........and he seems to be sowing discord more than anything else.

All the talk of making Nigeria ungovernable, bloody elections etc have come from either himself or those in his camp..................noone else has been talking in such violent terms.......it is beyond a prediction, but a desire if he does not become president.

He is yet to come to terms with the fact that most Nigerians did not put their support behind him on the last election and all this BH nonesense makes his ambition even more of an impossibility.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Tropilo(m): 8:35am On May 16, 2012
anydek: I wonder why some animals called humans could not distinguish right from wrong. What is wrong with the statement from Buhari. Your Goatluck Jonadog would not achieve any thing before 2015. Let see how he will be re-elected.Senegal, france are good example of 2015 election in Nigeria.

If you refer to your president as a goat and dog. What does that make you? A CROSS-BREED ofcourse!
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Demdem(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2012
Foolish Nigerians. Always eager to join the bandwagon before making use of their brain. I don't need a buhari to tell me that there will be severe bloodshed 2015 if elections are rigged the way they were last year. Instead of us all to demand from the retardeen the implementation of the uwais report which will ensure a very smooth and acceptable election, we are here chasing shadows.
Apart from the retardeens election which was marginally ok considering where we are coming from, subsequent elections weeks after starting from gubernatorial , bye-election , local etc in the states has been a disaster. Can we call that progress?
My countrymen simply haven't learnt.

About fg being the the evil boko, that simply isn't news. The NSA has since confirmed that.
Thank u buhari for telling us what we already know.

I hereby call upon the fg/retardeen to commence the full implementation of the uwais report that will ensure a relative free and fair election in a spheres in this country thereby ensuring that there won't be any bloodshed. It's up to u.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by jmaine: 8:47am On May 16, 2012
An Old Vile Foolish Vampire and an astute serial career loser, who boldly asserted that Abacha never stole a dime and also painfully and disgracefully alluded that the election was rigged using a programmed microsoft excel to reduce his votes tally

Did he include his under age voters and the rigging attestation claims by the brutally murdered Youth Corp Members who tried their best to resist the CPC thugs . . .seriously, his supporters need to shut up on this if they are trying to harp on sharp electoral practices
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by megxo(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2012
cool cool coolhe's got arsenal's 4 Guns n weapons, bt we go show am hu's God of WAr.........cant wait 4 2015...........
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by dominionangel: 8:51am On May 16, 2012
I understand GEJ might be a slowpoke, he should find solutions to the country's predicament 'the boko syndrome' and the state of the country in general. Buhari should be careful on his speech, that could disqualify him.As for those campaigning for him, im sure they are neither in this country and when its 2015 they wont be in Naija. Let the best man rule and let the killing spree stop.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by ocelot2006(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2012
Wow...the FG's response is definitely a real stinger and a kick to Buhari's balls. Kudos to Reuben Abati. He sure earned his pay with that.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by visionpro: 8:54am On May 16, 2012
GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Obasanjo and the rest of the merry band of a fading generation should be given a quick dispatch from this earth... we are better off without them
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Tos87(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2012
Good response!!..Next go bi Buhari's Reaction to GEJ response.=war of the WORDSssssssss
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by icez: 9:01am On May 16, 2012
buhari will never be president.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by malambuba(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2012
aowh!
What a joke ! I wonder how this bokoharam govt deny its own habit.What this great man*BUHARI* said is true as we have not forgot that people have made PROTEST ;(;( and TELL this govt they are supporting removing the fuel sub-HALA.But this govt said it must remove it by power!!!
We are also aware of 2012 budget drama between house of assembly and this FG
hahawwa!! We're humans not animals that you have stoody how to be treated.
We all nigerians says woooooow! To this fuel-HARAM govt
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Tos87(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2012
Korrection:

My mum sat me down and told me about the civil war..i swear if you see war you wont survive it..pray it never happens.....
Hahahahaha..dont be scared dear....there wont be civil war again...Read your (international Law concerning civil war.)
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by mjconcept(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2012
Mr. Globe:
First of all, Reuben abati you have 0 credibility. Second, I will vote for anybody who wants to divide Nigeria. 3rd. I stand with Buhari by saying that the federal govt led by Jonathan is the biggest boko since he has not done anything to prove otherwise. 4th how can jonathan be talking about corruption in the petroleum industry during buhari when he set and is still keeping a world record. 5th. This entire release is egocentrical, petty and thus thrash! 6th. Resign now jonathan
You have proved beyond doubt that you are indeed a lunatic lipsrsealed what will you gain if Nigeria break up , In the case of Buhari it is very clear that he is a member of Boko Harram sect judging from statements and to all those who said Gej isn't working then compare Gej with our past leaders i'm sure you will find the answers.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by edicolove: 9:15am On May 16, 2012
jaybee: I wish all these raining curses on buhari heard or read his comment directly; and then attempt to comprehend it. rather, they are reacting to abati's distractive diatribe. why can't this government and her cronies address the issues raised by buhari instead of attacking him and calling him names?

how long shall poor nigerians continue to remain docile and timid in the face of flagrant intimidation and human rights abuse by covert thieves in government enjoying stolen mandates? buhari is just drawing attention of those in authority to glaring and impending consequences that love of power has hidden from our maximum rulers; which others can clearly see, but have no guts to discuss, not to talk of addressing.

this government should bury her head in shame because with all the resources being spent on the president and his retinue of advisers non of then can see a clear imminent disaster waiting to happen at the slightest opportunity like the general elections and advise appropriately.

i think buhari should be given credit for being patriotic enough to speak, knowing full well the insults that will follow from shameless political jobbers like abati et al. we know this insensitive government will throw away the messenger and the message, and when the consequences of her actions and inactions comes to fruition, they will start poin ting accusing fingers to the very person(s) that had forewarned them ! too bad.

what buhari said will come to pass if those who has the power to avert it continue to play on the insensibilities, lethargy and timidity of majority nigerians. goodluck to you all.

Is Buhari not the reason Nigeria is this bad today? If he had not truncated our democracy in 1983, would we be in this mess today? Answer me.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by chikis(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2012
Even if Goodluck cannot rule us 2015, I can stand to have such a an old fool (Buhari) to rule us come 2015; instead let another young blood rule Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by mjconcept(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2012
cnario: I've tried to distance myself from this issue, but Gen. Buhari is a disgrace. He comes out looking all calm and simple, but the guy is a blood thirsty bigot - yes I said that and I don't care what anybody thinks. Innocent blood have been shed as a result of the words that he has uttered. In the wake of violence in the north, this fool never uttered a word to calm/condemn his Boko Haram supported, instead he keeps threatening more violence. Is this guy normal at all? I think he should be locked up in a cellar somewhere in Ita-Oko Island.
You got a brian even a blind man can see that Buhari is a member of the Boko Harram sect Nigerians make we wake up and say the truth for once.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Demdem(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2012
mjconcept:
You have proved beyond doubt that you are indeed a lunatic lipsrsealed what will you gain if Nigeria break up , In the case of Buhari it is very clear that he is a member of Boko Harram sect judging from statements and to all those who said Gej isn't working then compare Gej with our past leaders i'm sure you will find the answers.

Just compared the retardeen to other leaders and I strongly believe he is the most miserable among them. The only govt that habours suicide bombers within his party. The only govt that prefers to release the names of suicide bombers sponsors instead of arresting them as if he is about to release names of noise makers.
An idiotic govt that believes so much in lying to his citizens, more talk and less action govt.
Above all a govt led by very daft individual who failed miserably a gov in bayelsa. I strongly believe among other things that this govt is the worst of the pack.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by fesse(f): 9:24am On May 16, 2012
We all dat GEJ has performed below average, it doesn't warrant Buharam to be threatening the nation with violence all the time. How does he want the public to react to his vampire utterances.

Lets vote PDP out of the system, yes. Who are those that make up the oppositions? Are they not the same people that decamped from PDD? Which other national party do we other than PDP? CPC, ANNP, ACN, APGA,LP, UNDP, etc are all regional and personal parties. We should be advocating for a young brilliant, intelligent and vision thinker. If PDP should provide a candidate of the peoples choice, i see no wrong with it but that. The problem with PDP is that they don't believe in young heart.

As for corruption, all the political parties in Nigeria and its members are corrupt like PDP. So whenever you talk of corruption, talk for yourself and not others because the person you think is a saint might be the kingpin of corruption.

As for Buharam, he has lost it long time ago. The earlier he become the sheik or Chief Imam of the nearest mosque close to him, the better. He is a lost project.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari / Udom Set To Sell Private Jet / The Fulani Tribe Have Ruled Nigeria More Than Any Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.