Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225557 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hi Mods, don't mean to be telling anyone what to do but I think this thread - www.nairaland.com/994380/why-fg-reinstated-arunma-oteh - ought to be on the homepage. There's a lot of stuff flying around out there that have to be corrected with fact..I hope my recommendation will be considered. Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
[size=18pt]MISSING THREAD ALERT!!! Where is the thread on the topic of Jonathan Goodluck blaming his failures on Boko Haram? [/size]

If this is a joke, please no more. Where are the threads started with articles suggesting that Jonathan Goodluck blames Boko Haram for derailing his goals for Nigeria? What the frell is going on here.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
Thanks!!! I was getting ready to get into a karate fight with some of these mods today. It has been a while since we engaged in one of them duels on here. . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
Thanks Mods for doing a good woman a favour by moving the Arunma thread to the front page. A thousand more people knowing the truth and appreciating honesty can only mean well for our collective good. My sincere appreciation.
Kobojunkie: Thanks!!! I was getting ready to get into a karate fight with some of these mods today. It has been a while since we engaged in one of them duels on here. . . . grin grin grin grin grin
The level of paranoia some of you have been exhibiting lately is beginning to get out of hand. I hope you guys get to realize how much of a problem this could lead to or better still seek professional help. Na small small play play take dey turn to eat and go o!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
What I need is for una to stop banning me. . . . those spambots will not let me be embarassed

Yoruba_Babe is coming after this tongue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Yeske2(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^^^
Ileke-Idi, you are a problem to Nairaland. You see your life? Spam bot no go let you rest.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yeske!:
^^^^
Ileke-Idi, you are a problem to Nairaland. You see your life? Spam bot no go let you rest.
grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yeske!:
^^^^

Ori e ti fokasibe
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by antitpiah: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yoruba_Omoge:

Ori e ti fokasibe

You are not Ileke-idi.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 20, 2012
pendo89: DO YOU MODS EVER READ WHAT ONE SOMALI AYANLE POSTS ??

HE SOUNDS TO ME LIKE A TERRORIST SYMPATHISER AND TALKS SOO ILL OF BLACKS.
WHY CANT HE BE BANNED FROM NL UNTIL HE RESPECTS THE BLACK RACE OR STOPS HIS HATE CAMPAIGN?
HE IS SPITTING ON ALL YOUR FACES.WHAT A SHAME.

He isnt any worst than Nigerians,Ignore his thread, he needs Nigeria attention
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 5:15am On Jul 20, 2012
Plus he's already been taken care of, long before now. He's already caged.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Super1759: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
Please whoever that is incharge should please let me know my sins and why I was banned this afternoon.I got a news about obama's reaction to the incident in colorado.I got it through vanguard news.in a breaking news on obama's saddened and shocked about the cinema's shooting.I copied this news and the link to this page,in the foreign news section.as soon as I did that.I was banned.please I want to know what I did wrong.and as soon as I was unbanned.the news was deleted.

This is the link to the news
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/obama-shocked-saddened-over-cinema-shooting/
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
Super1759: Please whoever that is incharge should please let me know my sins and why I was banned this afternoon.I got a news about obama's reaction to the incident in colorado.I got it through vanguard news.in a breaking news on obama's saddened and shocked about the cinema's shooting.I copied this news and the link to this page,in the foreign news section.as soon as I did that.I was banned.please I want to know what I did wrong.and as soon as I was unbanned.the news was deleted.

This is the link to the news
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/obama-shocked-saddened-over-cinema-shooting/
You were banned for 1 hour by the Spambot. Copying and pasting long news item makes you susceptible to Spambot. But you can see you've been reinstated.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Super1759: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
Jarus:
You were banned for 1 hour by the Spambot. Copying and pasting long news item makes you susceptible to Spambot. But you can see you've been reinstated.
ok tnks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mkmyers45(m): 12:55am On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jmain: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jmaine trapped by the spambot . . .Mods, please see to it and make my last post visible . .Thanks grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jmain: Jmaine trapped by the spambot . . .Mods, please see to it and make my last post visible . .Thanks grin
It will be released by 5:30pm. Few minutes away.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jmain: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jarus:
It will be released by 5:30pm. Few minutes away.

My last pos with "Jmaine" ID t still has the" hidden" tag . .Pls make it visible
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2012
^Now visible.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by jmaine: 2:40am On Jul 25, 2012
OAM4J: ^Now visible.

Thanks wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Dear Mods,

I was unjustly banned by your rampaging bot in the morning when I started a thread at Romance section. I've since been unbanned, but my thread has not been restored. Pls restore my hidden thread which is about a very disturbing act of women abuse carried out by some men in front of the camera, just because their se[i]x[/i]ual orientation differs from ours. And don't forget to do something about the unchecked activities of your bot since its becoming a nuisance.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by bittyend(m): 4:06am On Jul 26, 2012
Mods,

Please, move this thread to the romance section: https://www.nairaland.com/1000456/six-women-molestation-man-death#11568472

Cheers.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ibkventures(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mukina2 and Seun ,pls kindly unban me..so i can update my posts thanks..
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
Can we get this on the front page please, and probably stickied there so everyone has access to it all the time. This is information that could potentially help bring some other rogues to book.

https://www.nairaland.com/999076/please-tweet-this-a.s.ap---u.s-kleptocracy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
um . .. . what of the following is wrong? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

How do you people come up with these ridiculous threads? So you log on to Nairaland, purposefully click the link to the Politics section, and start thinking of creating a thread to ask some ridiculous question like the one you have there? Or do you think of the question, before making the decision, to head into Politics Board to create a thread for said question? Any brain processing involved at any point as to whether it is a good idea or not? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BlackPikiN(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
Why una move my thread?

Abeg mods put this on the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1002052/2-brothers-caught-decomposing-body

Let's get the weekend started.

Also, why cant I start a thread on the sports section?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
BlackPikiN: Why una move my thread?

Abeg mods put this on the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1002052/2-brothers-caught-decomposing-body

Let's get the weekend started.

Also, why cant I start a thread on the sports section?

I was shocked when i saw this story shocked shocked . Its also on the website on the sun newspaper here : http://www.sunnewsonline.com/article/horror-lagosbrothers-kill-brother

Abeg for security reasons and to enlighten our fellow Nigerians, can we have this "eye opener" on the frontpage . cry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BlackPikiN(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
Na where all these mods dey when this guy dey curse people.

https://www.nairaland.com/olaheavy

I see how una dey do una job o.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jmain: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2012
Please Mods unban Jmaine username and make the last post visible . . .Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.