Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225582 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PaulJohn1: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2012
Good day mods. Please I've been trying to upload pictures every since, but all to avail. I always have the replies of my pix are too large. I was surprised to see that Someone could upload pictures that're as much as that of Abakaliki this morning. These my pix are taken via phone,and not a camp coder or a device that makes the pix so heavy. Please enlighten me.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2012
Paul John: Good day mods. Please I've been trying to upload pictures every since, but all to avail. I always have the replies of my pix are too large. I was surprised to see that Someone could upload pictures that're as much as that of Abakaliki this morning. These my pix are taken via phone,and not a camp coder or a device that makes the pix so heavy. Please enlighten me.

Reduce the resolution of your pictures so that its size will trim down to 200kb and below. That's the size of pictures that nairaland accepts. Pictures larger than 200kb will not be uploaded. You can reduce the size of your photo by clicking on edit. Then reduce its resolution. Then save. Check the details of your picture. If the size is still above 200kb. Then you must reduce its resolution further and save. Upload the picture whenever its size falls to 200kb and below.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2012
Mods

Abeg can we homepage this?

The exact words of Mujahid Asari Dokubo

https://www.nairaland.com/1010997/jonathan-failed-dokubo
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by geeluck: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1011357/federal-govt-should-release-david

@Op please can this be on the front page...An activist is unlawfully detained
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by superior1: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
What is happening? atimes when i log in to NL it is another user's profile (agog) that will be displayed. Can you look into this?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by manny4life(m): 2:56am On Aug 09, 2012
Isn't it rather pretentious how mods abuse their power?

I get banned for saying the truth... shocked shocked shocked

It's ok for a Islamic mod to ban non-Islamic posters because of their obvious views, but when reverse is the case, the same mods stoops "beyond below" and throws jabs to make his point?

Maclatunji or whatever your name is, NL is definitely is just a place to pass time, nothing more, it sure ain't that serious. In fact, you have my blessing grin grin grin if you want to extend the ban, please carry on. cheesy cheesy cheesy Like I said IT WILL NOT/NEVER CHANGE THE STATUS QUO OF HOW ISLAM IS VIEWED...Period.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2012
manny4life: Isn't it rather pretentious how mods abuse their power?

I get banned for saying the truth... shocked shocked shocked

It's ok for a Islamic mod to ban non-Islamic posters because of their obvious views, but when reverse is the case, the same mods stoops "beyond below" and throws jabs to make his point?

Maclatunji or whatever your name is, NL is definitely is just a place to pass time, nothing more, it sure ain't that serious. In fact, you have my blessing grin grin grin if you want to extend the ban, please carry on. cheesy cheesy cheesy Like I said IT WILL NOT/NEVER CHANGE THE STATUS QUO OF HOW ISLAM IS VIEWED...Period.

Apparently some of these MODS think Nairaland is communist China where you don't have a say cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2012
Mods, Please what happened to my Fareed Zakaria post?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
wesley80: Mods, Please what happened to my Fareed Zakaria post?
It was moved to the right section, Foreign Affairs.

It's a nice, informative thread. I have already forwarded it to homepaging authorities to give it hp exposure.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
Jarus:
It was moved to the right section, Foreign Affairs.

It's a nice, informative thread. I have already forwarded it to homepaging authorities to give it hp exposure.

Was about directing and "politics-izing" the topic by highlighting similarities and dissimilarities between his case and Sanusi's plagiarism case but before I could make the follow up post, my thread was gone! Anyway, I looked through the Foreign Affairs section and saw an earlier post on same subject by PhysicsQED, maybe his should get the publicity if any.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
wesley80:

Was about directing and "politics-izing" the topic by highlighting similarities and dissimilarities between his case and Sanusi's plagiarism case but before I could make the follow up post, my thread was gone! Anyway, I looked through the Foreign Affairs section and saw an earlier post on same subject by PhysicsQED, maybe his should get the publicity if any.

Physics' own was eventually considered for hp.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
^ Yeah, seen it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1016052/security-agents-tortured-me-3

front page - this is one of the reasons nigeria is losing its war on terror
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem2: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2012
I make bold to say that there is a confirmed tout r231 that has been made a moderator. i have never done this before and for this reason i'm asking the super-mods, Mukina, seun to attend to this issue of mind.
Kindly go to this thread and see for yourself if my ban was justified.

https://www.nairaland.com/1017321/common-nairaland-words-new-members/2.

This is ridicoulous.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by superior1: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2012
Demdem2: I make bold to say that there is a confirmed tout r231 that has been made a moderator. i have never done this before and for this reason i'm asking the super-mods, Mukina, seun to attend to this issue of mind.
Kindly go to this thread and see for yourself if my ban was justified.

https://www.nairaland.com/1017321/common-nairaland-words-new-members/2.

This is ridicoulous.

Abeg, free Demdem o. I have read the thread, he has broken no rule oo
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
superior1:

Abeg, free Demdem o. I have read the thread, he has broken no rule oo

have been released but no reason was given for my ban and no apologies yet. This is tyranny of the highest order. Still dont have access to the thread in question.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by HammedSodiqq: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
Sir, after posting one thread, I find it difficult to post another thread. The server keeps telling me to wait for few minutes and this continues to come up at every attempt. What should I do?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 2:52am On Aug 15, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Rhino5dm: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2012
Can any sensible person explain to me why was I banned from posting in romance section? I understand there is new rule that gave mods the rights to exclude "trouble makers" or "trolls" from posting in their sections and all that, for a SPECIFIC TIME FRAME.

CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS:
The mods over there became restless, bitter & envious, when the girls confessed to my superiority in making them happy and long to have a taste of my phantom 14" dicck; a request which I turned down shocked cool.

Before I could shout Jack Robinson, I got mauled unjustly and without ANY previous warning. we are stake holders here, whether seun or anyone for that matter likes it or not.-Fact

My lawyer explained in details to me, after perusing my activities on that thread. He told me my comment was within the boundaries of laws of nairaland. He went further to quote from various section of the laws to buttress his points. which I found to be very convincing.

Remember, the FG just passed into law the freedom of information bill which mandates any organisation to supply information on its activities. This is not North Korea or Iran or Saudi Arabia.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2012
grin haha..rhino u don suffer! when u were flaunting ur imaginary 14" nko? and berem n ishilove were just sighing like lil schoolgirls grin what was sexkillnz mr.mud to do? cheesy
i support the banishment!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Rhino5dm: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2012
Please mods,
This thread is FP worthy. A government claiming to be fighting corruption is now appointing known criminals and crooks as her image maker.Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1019480/former-governor-benue-confirms-doyin#11825391
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Goddess12: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
Why are posts hidden on " It is high time we brought the fight to real life?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
^
Thanks for bringing that thread to my notice, posts were not hidden before i saw your post.

Your thread is here ; https://www.nairaland.com/1020514/seun-banned-goddess12-left-kasiem
no one banned you, i checked your ban log.
If someone bans you , you will see a message on your profile
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by abouzaid: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2012
Why was the thread titles prophet mohammed was a womaniser-quran moved from the political section to the islam for muslims section while threads with titles like sheikh gumi this or that is allowed on the political section? Even a thread on how to check ur waec result have been in the political section till now, is the op a muslim or is the readers and posters there all muslims? This is a clear case of abuse giving the speed at which the thread was moved. It was deliberately moved there to die a natural death from non visibility. I respectfully beg u guys to quickly move it back to the political section where it belonged so that all and sundry can read and comment on it. This website is supposed to be a business and no business will thrive for long with this type of abuse of power so it's also in ur best interest to move it back to the political section where it belong so that it can generate the traffic u need. Thanks as i expect it's quick replacement on the political section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by habayommy: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Pls consider this for FP. Almighty Brazil spy on flaconets? Still amazed.
https://www.nairaland.com/1021721/fifa-u-20-women-world-cup
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tpia5: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
please delete the opening post here if you refuse to delete the thread itself:

https://www.nairaland.com/1021301/mimiko-much-better-than-fashola

incredibly s.tupid heights are surpassed everyday on nl.

you people are so lucky i'm not a nigerian leader.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kasiem2: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
Bia, Yoruba mods, do u think that banning me will keep me mute?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.