Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1262455 members, 1710760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 October 2014 at 06:36 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (119596 Views)

How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Inec Releases Hotlines For Complaints / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (314) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ilugunboy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hummmm......got my first few hours ban on NL for the very first time since 06 here for typing out in French.....God dey!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
berem: even If he made the list and he gets the highest. vote courtesy of the bigots on nairaland,does it stop Chinua Achebe from becoming a hero which he is? The man has written his memoir and passed his message.Let HATERS continue to hate.dem no go reach the level wey the man don reach!
Another gospel truth from my 'berem' wink Prof Chinua Achebe is like the great Obeche or Iroko tree that is unshakeable as far as the literary world is concerned! kiss

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by AndreUweh(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
tomakint:
Another gospel truth from my 'berem' wink Prof Chinua Achebe is like the great Obeche or Iroko tree that is unshakeable as far as the literary world is concerned! kiss
Merry christmas my champion.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Merry christmas my champion.
Same to you my good friend and as u walk majestically into this new year, may the good God of Heaven be ur pillar of strength and grant you all ur wishes and make all ur enemies ur footstool in JESUS NAME (AMEN)! wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 12:23am On Dec 25, 2012
Jarus wrote:

After Seun publicly apologized, in addition to other offline consultations and meetings, we have decided to let the matter go.

We would be deciding on the fate of shame and fame threads in due course. And communicate to you accordingly.

For now, all threads on this subject to remain locked. Only my partner, if he decides to chip in more things, and of course the admin and supermods, can post here subsequently.

Regards,

still expecting ur communication even though i feel its simply wrong to suddenly put a stop to an ongoing democratic process. How does that differ from the june 12 debacle.
Anyway, appreciable votes were recorded and it seems as if Achebe unfortnately defeated the retardeen angry angry I believe its good to state here that Achebe has been inducted to this priviledge hall.
kudos to all.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by berem(f): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2012
Yes o! He is an icon and will always be one.Merry Xmas to you my dear!
tomakint:
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 5:53am On Dec 25, 2012
Moderators Merry Xmas

Can you kindly reopen the Hall of Shame nomination threads so voting can proceed peacefully. The Hall of fame is still open so lets do the same for the Hall of Shame

Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 6:14am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas DK. Please quit already. Lets celebrate.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by oyb(m): 6:43am On Dec 25, 2012
dayokanu: Moderators Merry Xmas

Can you kindly reopen the Hall of Shame nomination threads so voting can proceed peacefully. The Hall of fame is still open so lets do the same for the Hall of Shame

Thanks

Once again dem pore yibos done been marginulized

Their man archedebe was a sure win fo this here 2012 hall a shame thingy

Its a cryin shame a tell ya. These here crybabies can nevuh win nuttin'
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 6:51am On Dec 25, 2012
Please ban this Agbari Socket character and hide his posts. He keeps attempting to derail threads and stoke ethnic hatred with posts such as the one below

agbari socket: IGBO GO ENTER INSIDE BUSH 2 DAY.BCUZ OF THIER GREAT GRANPA THAT IS GORRILLA THAT HAD SEX WITH IGBO GREAT MOTHER.check HISTORY.and 400.IGBO GO RUN MAD 2 DAY

http://www.nairaland.com/1141698/fire-texaco-filling-station-gwarimpa

This is against forum rules, particularly when the posts have nothing to do with the thread topic.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
dayokanu: Moderators Merry Xmas

Thanks

I concur, i asked that the hall of shame thread be opened.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
so after all the fake display by the moderators, they went ahead to show us all that contrary to their lies, Seun does indeed butter their bread and can do and undo on this site. They have now succumbed to their master's order and removed the Achebe shame thread.

So the whole hoopla was just a charade to make it seem that they were not unanimously against removing the thread? Bloody ashawos playing to the gallery.

Awon oniyeye dede.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Desola: so after all the fake display by the moderators, they went ahead to show us all that contrary to their lies, Seun does indeed butter their bread and can do and undo on this site. They have now succumbed to their master's order and removed the Achebe shame thread.

So the whole hoopla was just a charade to make it seem that they were not unanimously against removing the thread? Bloody ashawos playing to the gallery.

Awon oniyeye dede.

She ijogbon ko kin su e ni? Mo need lati wa medicine fun e soon enough. e ku odun o. kiki ni mo ki e, ma bu ekpe fun mi o.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
ndu_chucks:

She ijogbon ko kin su e ni? Mo need lati wa medicine fun e soon enough. e ku odun o. kiki ni mo ki e, ma bu ekpe fun mi o.

Hahaha...omo ijoba.

E ku odun, e ku iyedun. Emi a se pupo odun laye o. Iwoyi emi, ile tutun, omo tutun, motor tuntun, ilera, alekun alaafia ati idera ni oluwa ma fi jin ki wa o. Amin ase!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by seanet01: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Desola:

Hahaha...omo ijoba.

E ku odun, e ku iyedun. Emi a se pupo odun laye o. Iwoyi emi, ile tutun, omo tutun, motor tuntun, ilera, alekun alaafia ati idera ni oluwa ma fi jin ki wa o. Amin ase!
Pade mi ni milton keynes o. Ale oni Alagbara. Plenty plenty enjoyment
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Article one subsection one of the Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations state:

- You may not bully a fellow Nairalander.

Article four states:

ALWAYS POST ON TOPIC
Off-topic posts will also be strictly penalized!  We want our forum to be well-organized.

Article six states:

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.

http://www.nairaland.com/1026/nairaland-forum-rules-regulations

The poster donchris33 has repeatedly violated these rules on this thread.

http://www.nairaland.com/1141870/finally-seun-oam4j-jarus-settle/2
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
@Seun and Mods, pls i'll like to change my username from afam4eva to Afam4eva. I hope it's possible. If it will damage my stats then please don't.

Thanks in advance
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
Please mods my first moniker on nairaland,chi 3280,which i havent used since 2011, i cant remember the email and the password which i used in registering the username.is it possible for you to remind me of the email? Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
gbanikiti: Please mods my first moniker on nairaland,chi 3280,which i havent used since 2011, i cant remember the email and the password which i used in registering the username.is it possible for you to remind me of the email? Thanks
Na im be say you open email full ground be that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Rhino5dm: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hi Mukina2,

Can you help putting this thread in front page?. Thanks.

http://www.nairaland.com/1141906/searching-gejs-achievements/1#13542281
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Not at all.that was my husband's old email.Dunno if its the one am thinking but i just wanna be sure.wetin i wan use multiple emails do sef?
afam4eva:
Na im be say you open email full ground be that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by seanet01: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mods some people are posting same poo over and over again on the same thread and you keep shut?
When cat dey punish rat, there should not be any noise o.
Am talking of the Fashola thread and you knew it o
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
seanet01: Mods some people are posting same poo over and over again on the same thread and you keep shut?
When cat dey punish rat, there should not be any noise o.
Am talking of the Fashola thread and you knew it o

Please give us the link or title of the thread you are reporting. Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Rhino5dm: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2012
Hi Mod(s),

I think this thread is a front page material cos, some of reasons why we think GEJ is slow, RETARDEEN or clueless is attended to by no other person than Mr. President himself.

Regards.

http://www.nairaland.com/1142505/why-nigerians-think-m-slow#13546507
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Hi Mod(s),

I think this thread is a front page material cos, some of reasons why we think GEJ is slow, RETARDEEN or clueless is attended to by no other person than Mr. President himself.

Regards.

http://www.nairaland.com/1142505/why-nigerians-think-m-slow#13546507
Mods, pls don't move this to the frontpage until he withdraws the uncouth language he used in addressing Jonathan.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2012
Mods if we cant have the Hall of Shame can we also cancel the Hall of fame? cos its the season for shifting goalpost and ensuring that some peoples feelings are not hurt

My feelings wold be hurt if any of Occupy Naija, Nnaji or Bakare should win
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by berem(f): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2012
Abeg go siddon! That thread cease to exist.if you like cry from today till tomorrow,you dey waste your time.
dayokanu: Mods if we cant have the Hall of Shame can we also cancel the Hall of fame? cos its the season for shifting goalpost and ensuring that some peoples feelings are not hurt

My feelings wold be hurt if any of Occupy Naija, Nnaji or Bakare should win
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Rhino5dm: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2012
My one and only!
Checked you on your twitter handle and I quickly saved that picture cool.

Anyways, stay cool and enjoy the rest of the season. kiss

berem: Abeg go siddon! That thread cease to exist.if you like cry from today till tomorrow,you dey waste your time.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by berem(f): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Lol! You welcome my love.Have a blessed yuletide season and my regards to your family.
Rhino.5dm:
My one and only!
Checked you on your twitter handle and I quickly saved that picture cool.

Anyways, stay cool and enjoy the rest of the season. kiss

wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
kini iranu ti omo ghana ati omo ibo wa n perpetrate nibi bayi na?

Abeg rhinoceros and beremole, carry your stvpidity and ashiness comot from this thread jo! It is for complaints not for jerking off.

Awon onirase meji.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by berem(f): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
Beremole? Lol.
Desola: kini iranu ti omo ghana ati omo ibo wa n perpetrate nibi bayi na?

Abeg rhinoceros and beremole, carry your stvpidity and ashiness comot from this thread jo! It is for complaints not for jerking off.

Awon onirase meji.

(0) (1) (2) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (314)

Picture Of Slums In The Usa / Breaking News Former President Is Boko Haram Backer – Source / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.