Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225558 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by fkaz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
Pls consider fp, once a victim of job scammer
https://www.nairaland.com/1152246/nigerian-bribe-takers
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by felifeli: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO: Seun,

I'm escalating this request to you. Please go over my various contacts on this page in demand for a simple communication and intervene to get an answer for me. I was using Dudu_Negro and the handle's access was restricted. I just need to know why Dudu was restricted, simple!

1. was he restricted for a rule violation?
2. was the restriction discriminatory or discretionary?

Thanks,
your favorite Chief Negro.

Guy your whining is so high note I can smell poosie from here smiley And I am sure those guys are having the time of their life watching you panic. Your new signature doesn't help either; if I were an a.s.s.hole mode I would ban you for life.And lastly when someone has you by the ba.l.ls calling them a nasty name will just make them squeeze harder. 2 cents.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
Afam,

I already told u from the day u started announcing ''Ban'' and ''warning'' that it is not an efficient/effective way of moderating a thread!!!

It is a very good innitiative though, but it shall further derail thread......as u know nairalanders,instead of posting their opinion on the topic, they have resulted to posting a curse for u or praising u!!!

Afam,

why don't u open a special thread for ''Derailers'' and those that are '''baned'' and you can refer such peeps to the thread/topic in which they so derailed!!!!

Posting those baned/warning users on a thread not meant for such purpose surely derailed such thread thus not MATURED way of Moderating a thread!!!

U urself already know how many Threads u ve derailed by ur posting of those ''baned/warning''

We have to be MATURED!!!!
We have to lead by Example!!!!!

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ODUANEGRO: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
felifeli:

Guy your whining is so high note I can smell poosie from here smiley And I am sure those guys are having the time of their life watching you panic. Your new signature doesn't help either; if I were an a.s.s.hole mode I would ban you for life.And lastly when someone has you by the ba.l.ls calling them a nasty name will just make them squeeze harder. 2 cents.

its because of eediots like you with diseased gums oozing putrid matter that i get banned in the regular forum. i marked your signature for proper engagement on our next meeting. this is not the place for that.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omonnakoda: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
I am sure you will find Afam to be the most complained about moderator simply because he is not fit for purpose and seems to think his role is one for settling tribal scores

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS

afam4eva: omonnakoda has been banned for 5 hours for posting a tribalistic comment.

When I had NOT posted ANYTHING TODAY !!!

Clearly The man has some Agenda with me

I hope he or someone else wil be big enough to apologize
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
@dudu_negro and dede1

Whenever you are banned, check your profile, you will find the reason why you were banned and who banned you. Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omonnakoda: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Please respond to my issue raise above

This is the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1144464/rochas-orders-security-beat-up-anyanwu/5#13692683

Around 12.12 he posted to say I had been banned for 5 hours when I have not even logged on for days,in fact I had not logged on THIS YEAR. Is it not clear he has an agenda?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omonnakoda: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
This Nairaland Mods sef.See as dem just ignore my question. Make una remember say wetin dey sweet dey always bitter too.
This Afam matter hmmm
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omonnakoda: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ikwere fist son: see ds Yoruba babarian

This is a quote from AFAM'S UMUNNA on the same thread

Ikwere fist son: see ds Yoruba babarian

what did he do??

You guessed right!! NOTHING
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omonnakoda: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
It seems Yoruba is quite OK
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by felifeli: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

its because of eediots like you with diseased gums oozing putrid matter that i get banned in the regular forum. i marked your signature for proper engagement on our next meeting. this is not the place for that.

Now it is not so difficult to see why your a.s.s got canned. Where will the next meeting be ? Your dreams I guess. FYI while you are on your knees cursing mods to unban you (or else what ?) , I have been here and there searching for how to get me permanently removed - email , posts and all. I am not in your class,guy grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ODUANEGRO: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2013
^^
nig*ga, ive been here a while and before today i didnt know who da fvk u are. do u think i will give a dayam if you permanently dissapear from here?

what value does it add or take away from me if i remain here and you are gone permanently, just wondering?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Onlytruth(m): 1:50am On Jan 06, 2013
Dear Mods,

This is 2013 and I'm hoping that Nairaland would be different in some ways this year. To that effect, I hope that something is done about TROLLING.
Take this thread for example:

https://www.nairaland.com/1152355/igbo-president-refine-rebrand-nigeria

The thread is being derailed already by a poster whose contribution to Nairaland has mostly (if not Only) being trolling.
What is the need for a poster who contrbutes NOTHING, but often successfully changes the direction of discourse (mainly towards hate and negativity) through constant trolling?
We can all troll (though I must admit that people with serious personal issues make better trolls) but Nairaland should be able to defend itself to some extent against such people.
Let this year portend good for Nairaland.
Dedicated trolls should not be tolerated here. Ad hominems are the most useless forms of contribution to any thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth: Dear Mods,

This is 2013 and I'm hoping that Nairaland would be different in some ways this year. To that effect, I hope that something is done about TROLLING.
Take this thread for example:

https://www.nairaland.com/1152355/igbo-president-refine-rebrand-nigeria

The thread is being derailed already by a poster whose contribution to Nairaland has mostly (if not Only) being trolling.
What is the need for a poster who contrbutes NOTHING, but often successfully changes the direction of discourse (mainly towards hate and negativity) through constant trolling?
We can all troll (though I must admit that people with serious personal issues make better trolls) but Nairaland should be able to defend itself to some extent against such people.
Let this year portend good for Nairaland.
Dedicated trolls should not be tolerated here. Ad hominems are the most useless forms of contribution to any thread.
Business will not be profitable for TROLLS this year. Just help us get rid of them by using the report button on any post that smells like that of a troll.

Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Stop sending me notifications, doesnt matter if I visit or not.

Is there a way to stop the notifications?
Currently, there are 2 good ways:
(1) Visit Nairaland every day with your username. (2) Stop visiting Nairaland with your username.
I'm yet to get any legitimate complaint.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2013
Seun:
Currently, there are 2 good ways:
(1) Visit Nairaland every day with your username. (2) Stop visiting Nairaland with your username.
I'm yet to get any legitimate complaint.
When I was new to this forum I always wondered why Nairaland mods were so impolite and unprofessional to the members, then I read ur response to ppl's complain and it became clear.

Shake my beautiful human hair weave!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by felifeli: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dear Mr Seun
I wish to stop using this site primarily because it is no more my idea of entertainment ; other reasons are less important. I will wish that you delete my email from your database. This is important because over time I have received a constant stream of spurious spam marketing mail which could only have originated from my registering on Nairaland because I rarely use that email address. Kindly also delete my email from any mailing list that you may be presently hiring out to marketers. I have not opted in for marketing messages and this intrudes in my privacy. Your site's privacy policy has not mentioned that users will receive this and as far as I know I was not presented any such terms of use to agree on before joining this site. Thank you for your kindness.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
felifeli: Dear Mr Seun
I wish to stop using this site primarily because it is no more my idea of entertainment ; other reasons are less important. I will wish that you delete my email from your database. This is important because over time I have received a constant stream of spurious spam marketing mail which could only have originated from my registering on Nairaland because I rarely use that email address. Kindly also delete my email from any mailing list that you may be presently hiring out to marketers. I have not opted in for marketing messages and this intrudes in my privacy. Your site's privacy policy has not mentioned that users will receive this and as far as I know I was not presented any such terms of use to agree on before joining this site. Thank you for your kindness.
Have you ever posted your email address anywhere on this forum?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
afam4eva:
Have you ever posted your email address anywhere on this forum?
"Mr Igbo man." Why did u ban me?? So because you are Igbo now, u leave the comments of the one that initiated the whole exchange in the first place. Stop being partial, before you ban me for saying the truth. Why don't you go back a few pages to who incited the battle!!

As I was typing this, I remembered you. The fool that said I couldn't comment on a thread because the thread wasn't applicable to those that couldn't speak their native language. hahahahahhahaha....who even dash you mod job?? LMAO!! Ban me and leave the other guy free, it's fine by me ojoro master!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
*Shollypopz:

"Mr Igbo man." Why did u ban me?? So because you are Igbo now, u leave the comments of the one that initiated the whole exchange in the first place. Stop being partial, before you ban me for saying the truth. Why don't you go back a few pages to who incited the battle!!

As I was typing this, I remembered you. The fool that said I couldn't comment on a thread because the thread wasn't applicable to those that couldn't speak their native language. hahahahahhahaha....who even dash you mod job?? LMAO!! Ban me and leave the other guy free, it's fine by me ojoro master!
The best you could have done was to report anyone who engages in tribal fights instead of joining tan you post a link to where the person started it....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
Shollypopz: When I was new to this forum I always wondered why Nairaland mods were so impolite and unprofessional to the members, then I read ur response to ppl's complain and it became clear.
My response was certainly polite, but I guess it could be viewed as unprofessional since I didn't cooperate with Ileke-Idi. I hereby apologize for my lack of professionalism. I generally tailor my responses to the people asking the questions, so my familiarity with Ileke-Idi and Desola led me to respond in an unprofessional manner. I forgot that our exchange was being scrutinized by more sensitive folks. I would also like apologize on behalf of my impolite and unprofessional moderators, because I am to blame for allowing them to be impolite and unprofessional. In the future, we will try to work on ourselves in order to become more polite and professional in the way we communicate. Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by TableLeg(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
The mods on this forum are bloody jokes .... can one of you lot flipping explain to me why my posts addressing morons who insult me get vacuumed and their own posts stay?!
Why!Why!!Why!!! undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
@felifeli: You're receiving spam messages because you posted your email on this public thread: www.nairaland.com/263667/matured-man-looking-matured-lady. We apologize for allowing you to post your email address publicly without warning you, and in the future we'll try our best to ensure that members are dissuaded from posting their email addresses publicly, once we figure out a pleasant way to do so. Please try to remove your email address from that thread, by modifying your post. This will prevent spammers from harvesting your email address. Thanks a million for letting us know about the challenge you were having.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
Table Leg :
The mods on this forum bloody jokes .... can one of you lot flipping to me why my posts addressing morons who insult me get vacuumed and their own posts stay?!
Why!Why!!Why!!! undecided
Can i have a link?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by TableLeg(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
Seun:
My response was certainly polite, but I guess it could be viewed as unprofessional since I didn't cooperate with Ileke-Idi. I hereby apologize for my lack of professionalism. I generally tailor my responses to the people asking the questions, so my familiarity with Ileke-Idi and Desola led me to respond in an unprofessional manner. I forgot that our exchange was being scrutinized by more sensitive folks. I would also like apologize on behalf of my impolite and unprofessional moderators, because I am to blame for allowing them to be impolite and unprofessional. In the future, we will try to work on ourselves in order to become more polite and professional in the way we communicate. Thanks.
Good boy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
Seun:
I sincerely hope you are turning a new leave because you still erred today and trust me, some NL members can do you a lot of damage if care is not taken. Especially with the way certain MOD's interact with members.

Then you may be using medicine after death.

Peace.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1152783/sunny-ades-guitarist-30-yrs

Sunny Ade's guitarist arrested with cocaine
[size=18pt]Frontpage material IMHO[/size]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
Brand_new: trust me, some NL members can do you a lot of damage if care is not taken.
Why must you threaten Nairaland? If we can't fix Nairaland to your taste despite our efforts, you should just move to a better forum.

babyosisi: https://www.nairaland.com/1152783/sunny-ades-guitarist-30-yrs Sunny Ade's guitarist arrested with cocaine
[size=18pt]Frontpage material IMHO[/size]
Added

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
Seun:
Why must you threaten Nairaland? If we can't fix Nairaland to your taste despite our efforts, you should just move to a better forum.

That's the problem you're having. You have no formidable competetion and that has made you grossly incompetent to manage a Forum like this.

Trust me I've had enough of people b*tt licking you and now It's time for as*s kicking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.