Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225491 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
SEUN,

COULD YOU PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO TH FRONT PAGE,THIS IS A RESPOND OF PETER OBI ABOUT THE EL RUFAI ACCUSATION.EL RUFAI ACCUSATION MADE FRONT PAGE I THINK IT WILL BE WISE IF THE RESPONSE FROM PETER OBI MADE FRONT PAGE AS WELL.

THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

https://www.nairaland.com/965680/governor-peter-obi-defend-goverment
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mods, pls take this thread to the homepage and remove the new one already on the FP

https://www.nairaland.com/967448/kidnappers-grab-son-delta-ssg#11150178
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mtim14(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
pls how can i start a thread on Nairaland?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
Where in the world is the link to HELP on the HTML Icons used by Nairaland? One used to be able to access it before but it is no longer there. How can the site not have a direct link to HELP for pete's sake! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
Where in the world is the link to HELP on the HTML Icons used by Nairaland? One used to be able to access it before but it is no longer there. How can the site not have a direct link to HELP ,right where people can see it, for pete's sake! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Beaf: 3:29am On Jun 19, 2012
Please mods, would you be so kind as to ban onomeasike (and throw away the key) for stalking me?

To see how wonderfully sick the guy is, please simply read the posts on his profile, its like 99% - 100% psychotic stuff about his favourite topic (which unfortunately happens to be me):

https://www.nairaland.com/onomeasike/posts

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2012
Hello Jaru and Oam4j i and one other person had earlier call your attention to this thread below to be in front page can we have reasons why you guys had refused to place it on front page and you were quick enough to place El rufai accusation on front page but decline to do the same to Governor Peter Obi's respond to El rufai.Please below is the link look into it and do your job proper.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mods should we really have topics like this on Nairaland ?
https://www.nairaland.com/968007/why-dont-like-igbos
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
^Thanks. Its been moved to ethnics section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
Kobojunkie: Where in the world is the link to HELP on the HTML Icons used by Nairaland? One used to be able to access it before but it is no longer there. How can the site not have a direct link to HELP ,right where people can see it, for pete's sake! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
9ja_I_hail: Hello Jaru and Oam4j i and one other person had earlier call your attention to this thread below to be in front page can we have reasons why you guys had refused to place it on front page and you were quick enough to place El rufai accusation on front page but decline to do the same to Governor Peter Obi's respond to El rufai.Please below is the link look into it and do your job proper.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
9ja_I_hail: SEUN,

COULD YOU PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO TH FRONT PAGE,THIS IS A RESPOND OF PETER OBI ABOUT THE EL RUFAI ACCUSATION.EL RUFAI ACCUSATION MADE FRONT PAGE I THINK IT WILL BE WISE IF THE RESPONSE FROM PETER OBI MADE FRONT PAGE AS WELL.

THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
^^^^

Na wa oo my brother. I can imagine what you are passing through to get this thread on the FP. I only wonder what it will cost the MODs and Admins of Nairaland to oblige your little request, perhaps in a pretentious show of fairness and balance. But some of these things are as usually termed 'complicated', even when the very obvious reasons stare us boldly in the face.

This too shall pass!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jmaine2: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
MODs . . kindly unleash the Jmaine and Jmain user names from the spambot pot and make the last post visible . . . they prolly got trapped trying to post the same post it marked as spam

thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
Jmaine2: MODs . . kindly unleash the Jmaine and Jmain user names from the spambot pot and make the last post visible . . . they prolly got trapped trying to post the same post it marked as spam

thanks

posts unmarked.

Please avoid repeating the same post that got spam bot to ban you, else if you post it 100 times you will be banned 100 times.

Just report it and we will do something about it.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
9ja_I_hail: Hello Jaru and Oam4j i and one other person had earlier call your attention to this thread below to be in front page can we have reasons why you guys had refused to place it on front page and you were quick enough to place El rufai accusation on front page but decline to do the same to Governor Peter Obi's respond to El rufai.Please below is the link look into it and do your job proper.

PointB: ^^^^

Na wa oo my brother. I can imagine what you are passing through to get this thread on the FP. I only wonder what it will cost the MODs and Admins of Nairaland to oblige your little request, perhaps in a pretentious show of fairness and balance. But some of these things are as usually termed 'complicated', even when the very obvious reasons stare us boldly in the face.

This too shall pass!

1st, and as I have said many times, Jarus and I dont post topics on home page, Admin and supermod do. We only recommend.

That said, they are not obliged to grant every request to put a thread on home page, if in their assessment a thread is no longer a current issue or home-page worthy for whatever reason they think, they wont put the thread on home page and they are not also bound to provide their reasons for denying the home request too, else they will have to be doing that for thousands of other requests they get across sections and I doubt anyone will even buy their explanation no matter how genuine it is.

So rest it. Am sure they saw the request, its not on homepage because they didn't find it worthy of home page at this point in time.

IMO, I think NL has been fair. NL didn't even put El-Rufai analysis on home page, it was Peter's Obi reaction that was on home page, when he accused Rufai of insulting Igbos. This new reaction from Obi is an after thought after many people's condemnation of Obi's reaction of not facing the facts in his 1st reaction. And again the 2nd reaction is not a reaction to issus El=Rufai raised, it is more of a publicity of this is what am doing. Like i said... this is only my personal opinion.

NB.

Your request has been granted.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2012
OAM4J:

1st, and as I have said many times, Jarus and I dont post topics on home page, Admin and supermod do. We only recommend.

That said, they are not obliged to grant every request to put a thread on home page, if in their assessment a thread is no longer a current issue or home-page worthy for whatever reason they think, they wont put the thread on home page and they are not also bound to provide their reasons for denying the home request too, else they will have to be doing that for thousands of other requests they get across sections and I doubt anyone will even buy their explanation no matter how genuine it is.

So rest it. Am sure they saw the request, its not on homepage because they didn't find it worthy of home page at this point in time.

IMO, I think NL has been fair. NL didn't even put El-Rufai analysis on home page, it was Peter's Obi reaction that was on home page, when he accused Rufai of insulting Igbos. This new reaction from Obi is an after thought after many people's condemnation of Obi's reaction of not facing the facts in his 1st reaction. And again the 2nd reaction is not a reaction to issus El=Rufai raised, it is more of a publicity of this is what am doing. Like i said... this is only my personal opinion.

Take it it easy bros,
It doesn't matter whether you answer same question a million times; we will still make our requests, and pester you severally. You are a 'public servant' as far as Nairaland is concerned, so please stop giving us excuses (afterall you are one the people complaining that the President is full of excuses). You can asked Seun for more powers, or offer your resignation if the job is too much for you. Bottomline, Nairalanders will bombard you with request, genuine or otherwise. We expect you to entertain all of them (or all of us). Ignore us without rational explanation, we will make up one and run with it; it's as simple as that.

Anyway let me stop here. Because I need you to take care of this troll:

https://www.nairaland.com/969650/igbos-boko-haram

before another conflagration ensue.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
PointB:

Take it it easy bros,
It doesn't matter whether you answer same question a million times; we will still make our requests, and pester you severally. You are a 'public servant' as far as Nairaland is concerned, so please stop giving us excuses (afterall you are one the people complaining that the President is full of excuses). You can asked Seun for more powers, or offer your resignation if the job is too much for you. Bottomline, Nairalanders will bombard you with request, genuine or otherwise. We expect you to entertain all of them (or all of us). Ignore us without rational explanation, we will make up one and run with it; it's as simple as that.

Anyway let me stop here. Because I need you to take care of this troll:

https://www.nairaland.com/969650/igbos-boko-haram

before another conflagration ensue.

PointB God Bless you brother.I just came to reply OAM4J but after reading your respond to him i think i need to chill meanwhile thy have done the right thing though they did the right thing late but still after set and done it was done.

Thank OAm4j for response bu you need to be ready to take responsiblities and stop venting your anger on anyone because you accepted to serve the public willingly,if GEJ react like this you wouldn't have take it lightly with him.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
MOds, there is fire on the mountain. Front page plsssssssss

https://www.nairaland.com/969700/incredible-gejs-delegation-brazil-worlds#11174665
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

PointB God Bless you brother.I just came to reply OAM4J but after reading your respond to him i think i need to chill meanwhile thy have done the right thing though they did the right thing late but still after set and done it was done.

Thank OAm4j for response bu you need to be ready to take responsiblities and stop venting your anger on anyone because you accepted to serve the public willingly,if GEJ react like this you wouldn't have take it lightly with him.

Am not angry, dunno where you and PointB found anger in my response. I was only explaining. Would you have preferred I Ignore you and let you wait till Admin and Supermod responsible for home page reply you or simply respond with "I am not responsible for home page topic"?

And what has GEJ got to do with all these? Anyways lets move on.

Cheers!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
OAM4J:

Am not angry, dunno where you and PointB found anger in my response. I was only explaining. Would you have preferred I Ignore you and let you wait till Admin and Supermod responsible for home page reply you or simply respond with "I am not responsible for home page topic"?

And what has GEJ got to do with all these? Anyways lets move on.

Cheers!

Yea man, let move on.

You are a nice guy, and by the way, I see no benefit of picking bones with (a powerful) Mod. I prefer to ally with him, especially in this time and season. Who knows? grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

No sweat my brother.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2012
What is the point of this "Liked" and "Followers" notification?

Do ppl acually follow another member's posts?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2012
Mods,

Could you be kind enough to hide the gruesome picture that currently appears on this page: https://www.nairaland.com/969737/gej-rule-anywhere-world-maku/3

Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2012
MODS, pls move this thread to the frontpage. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/969715/north-now-failed-region-kumalia
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2012
Following Topics is good but still below my expectations. I want to get notification on nairaland board anytime someone quotes my comment.
Please work towards it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
can we please sanitize this topic
https://www.nairaland.com/971202/got-n7k-bomb-eyn-church
some r3tards are trying to derail the topic
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
^Thanks

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
This thread deserves to be on the front page: https://www.nairaland.com/971106/igbo-yoruba-relationship-niger-delta#11195403

These are the issues we need to have a discourse about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.