Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! (6537 Views)

Vacancy In Conoil / CONOIL Is Collecting CV / Conoil Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by Nobody: 7:43am On May 16, 2012
its either this scam people are gettin better or this is true..... i got an email from conoil producing ltd.....

Dear Candidate,

Attached is the soft copy of job offer letter from Conoil Producing limited,you are required to go through the soft copy of the letter as attached and send to us the requirements as outlined in the letter.

The hard copy of the employment documents will be sent to you upon confirmation of all the requirements as outlined in the softcopy of the job offer letter as attached in this email.

Best regards

Human-resources Department
Conoil Producing Limited.
50 Adenuga Street,
East Finima,Bonny Island,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
Email: info@conoilproducing.tk
Phone: 08102435418

who got such too?
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by nkmum: 7:56am On May 18, 2012
i did! scammers are really fine tuning their skills. lets be careful job seekers not desperate job hunters!
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by ademutiu: 1:23pm On May 18, 2012
I got same yesterday.Pathetic
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2012
i got same. I never remember i applied for any conoil job.They are professional scammers. I found out that conoil real site ends with .com and not .tk. Pls b careful not to send ur credentials,call any line,or go to bonny island, i learnt they are ritual kidnappers!
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by MichaelEhima: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
I got same my self, what is this country turning into, God will help use. i actually called the number an the fool ask me to pay 35k into an ACCOUNT NAME: ALIMI OLAIDE W 401285184110 GTBank.
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
Lets just beware of scammers. The are crazy about what they do.
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by vivismalls(f): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2012
I got same myself. Its just soooo annoying that it keeps going on and on and the security operatives can do little or nothing. There was a time I was invited for an interview and on getting there I was asked to pay 25k. angryI dey laf jor. God dey.
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by sobogun(f): 2:08am On Jun 12, 2012
I fell into there hands just yesterday.i even paid bt av nt bin able †̥ recover ♍‎​‎​​γ̲̣̣̥ money. Didn't quickly knw they wђ£я£ scammers.they ask me †̥ paÝ for hse training which i paid fÓr.
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by amaechiada: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2012
i got d employment letter 2ru my mail,i calld d number there cos i dnt av hse cert,the guy askd me to purchase the hse form frm zenith bank for 12,100 naira
,he sent me the a/c details. then i tot it wise to call d so cald coy's number,as d lady pickd d call i herad a baby's cry in d background.hw can an office as conoil allw babies into the office?so i askd myself.lol.I think they are scammers
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by Janerally: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2012
Got the same yesterday and was very excited but just discovered through this forum that it is fraud
thanks guys for sharing your experiences.

1 Like

Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by paleo(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
sobogun: I fell into there hands just yesterday.i even paid bt av nt bin able †̥ recover ♍‎​‎​​γ̲̣̣̥ money. Didn't quickly knw they wђ£я£ scammers.they ask me †̥ paÝ for hse training which i paid fÓr.
Eya, sorry dear. Gotta make background check on coy next time. Funny enough, you have been on nairaland since 2008 and i wouldn't know how you fell for such scam despite all the anti scammers campaigns and enlightenment. lesson learnt already. just try to take heart and I pray you retrieve back your money.
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by sobogun(f): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2012
Thank u.yes I av bt I cudnt login so I dnt check the post if nt I wudnt av fallen into dere trap.thank u
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by Edithamazoya(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2012
I was in my spam this morning. I did not apply for any such job.
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by stil(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
I got the message too but consult some friends 4 confirmation, but on the process of searching conoil website on goggle i come across nairaland that enlighten me that it was scam.
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by Southpark01: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
It's clearly a scam. Even the attachment is obviously fake. It's just so unfortunate that it has come to this in our country. So sad and terrible indeed. And to think that I didn't even apply for the bloody job in the first place. These fraudsters are getting good at their tricks. Well, they'll get what's coming to them. My advice to everyone is that we should not be so desperate and play into their evil hands. PLEASE!!!
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by sarem090(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2012
Pls na lie those cocoanut head dey lie. I dy work for conoil. Nothing like employment. call this number for further clarification 01-9037002-5. THE SAINT
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by sharkzibt(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2012
i
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2012
i just got mine now oooooo. Fools!!!
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by princetaiwo: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
my wife just same message just now... from d script i knew it was fake so i decide to check it out.
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by justwise(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2012
ynx: its either this scam people are gettin better or this is true..... i got an email from conoil producing ltd.....

Dear Candidate,

Attached is the soft copy of job offer letter from Conoil Producing limited,you are required to go through the soft copy of the letter as attached and send to us the requirements as outlined in the letter.

The hard copy of the employment documents will be sent to you upon confirmation of all the requirements as outlined in the softcopy of the job offer letter as attached in this email.

Best regards

Human-resources Department
Conoil Producing Limited.
50 Adenuga Street,
East Finima,Bonny Island,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
Email: info@conoilproducing.tk
Phone: 08102435418

who got such too?
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by Gemc3(f): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
angryI received the very same message from the very same Idiot(s). Msheeewww.It's amazing the time people make out to dupe their fellow humans.
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by Gemc3(f): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
angryI received the very same message from the very same Idi*t(s). Msheeewww.It's amazing the time people make out to dupe their fellow humans.
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by ailladan: 4:33am On Oct 24, 2012
Hmmmmm!its shocking. Can't blive, got d same, bt wats realy going on? sad dis nt funny
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by sirkaybaba55: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
these people have started again, they are bastards and they are real scammers, i fell a victim last month by paying for the fake HSE training they claim to be organizing, my money is gone i paid a whooping N53.300 i never knew they are scammers, now they keep changing the date, there fake offer letters remain the same they are just changing date and keep sending the same mails to desperate people, they will ask you to upload Ur photo and a training center will be sent to you, i got warri as a training center unknown to me that it was fake,i post a comment on how i can deal with these scammers to get my money back, i got a lot of responds from fellow nairalander these scammers i will fight with my last blood to make sure that there account is frozen, and trough there account details i beleive they can be apprehended and brought to book, please nobody should pay any money to zenith bank trough xpath payment, be aware these scammers are so terrific,they are even sending honey well offer letters(fake)please we should be aware and shine our eyes so that we wont fall victim of this bastard scammers,NEVER FALL A VICTIM LIKE ME, I HAVE LEARN T MY LESSON BE AWARE,I PAY MAGA MONEY, NOT FUNNY BUT JUST TRYING TO SPREAD THE NEWS THAT PEOPLE SHOULD BE AWARE OF FAKE OFFERS AND SCAMMERS
Re: Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! by sobogun(f): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2012
Dat was how I fell a victim den too. Dey av a main branch in lagos V.I to be precise.if u look at dat print out u will see. The most annoyin is dat those pple too re part of them
I paid #45300 to them wit my allowee. They need to be brought to book. A lot of dem re around now.plss friends dnt be despirate.wen u see dere maill google to knw if they re real and check on nairaland too.

(1) (Reply)

FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates / My List Of Regret Mails. I Need Advice Please / Can A Biochemist Work As A Laboratory Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.