Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Please I Need Softwares For Epad With Android OS 2.2 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please I Need Softwares For Epad With Android OS 2.2 (1980 Views)

How To Upgrade The Android OS On My Tplanet Tablet PC / How To Install Android OS On A PC / Mypad Android Os 32 Gig For Sale 60 K One Month Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Softwares For Epad With Android OS 2.2 by Nobody: 9:07am On May 16, 2012
Please I need softwares for epad with Android OS 2.2. Please links. Thankyou.
Re: Please I Need Softwares For Epad With Android OS 2.2 by Nobody: 10:15am On May 16, 2012
smiley
Re: Please I Need Softwares For Epad With Android OS 2.2 by Nobody: 8:06am On May 17, 2012
Anyone
undecided
Re: Please I Need Softwares For Epad With Android OS 2.2 by charlesakhen(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2012
Your Epad 2.2 froyo will crash if u try updating it to the new ICS 4.0.4. Your best bet to to use it like dat with the OS it came with. If by softwares u mean applications to run on your chinko android device then u can make it run the real android market where u can get all sorts of free and lovely apps and games too

How to Fix Android Market Cache Problem1. Open the Android Market and press the home button to return.2. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage > Running3. Press “Android Market”4. Press “Clear Cache” NOT clear data!5. Press “Force Stop”6. Return to Settings > Applications > Manage > Running7. Choose “Google Service Framework”8. Choose “Clear data”9. Press “Force Stop”10. Start the Android Market again and you should get an error.11. Reboot your tablet. Try the Android market again it should now work (if you get another error wait a while and try again)12. Now test your Android market by searching for some apps you couldn’t find before such as Skype or any of Googles apps, and it should now be working!
Courtesy ofFix Android Market Cache Problem on Uberoid ROM | AndroidOS Tablets
Re: Please I Need Softwares For Epad With Android OS 2.2 by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 19, 2012
charles.akhen:
Your Epad 2.2 froyo will crash if u try updating it to the new ICS 4.0.4. Your best bet to to use it like dat with the OS it came with. If by softwares u mean applications to run on your chinko android device then u can make it run the real android market where u can get all sorts of free and lovely apps and games too

How to Fix Android Market Cache Problem1. Open the Android Market and press the home button to return.2. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage > Running3. Press “Android Market”4. Press “Clear Cache” NOT clear data!5. Press “Force Stop”6. Return to Settings > Applications > Manage > Running7. Choose “Google Service Framework”8. Choose “Clear data”9. Press “Force Stop”10. Start the Android Market again and you should get an error.11. Reboot your tablet. Try the Android market again it should now work (if you get another error wait a while and try again)12. Now test your Android market by searching for some apps you couldn’t find before such as Skype or any of Googles apps, and it should now be working!
Courtesy ofFix Android Market Cache Problem on Uberoid ROM | AndroidOS Tablets
Thanks for your reply. I am too enlightened to buy that piece of wood. A friend called to tell me he bought an ipad for N50k, i was amazed, long story short, this is where we are. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Offensive Security Vs Defensive Security Vs Information Security / Acer Aspire-5750g Core-i5, 1gb Gpu, 500gb Hd / Hp Core I7 With 12gb Ram For Sale in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.