Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks (4062 Views)

Hmmh Wizkid Now Officially signed On Akon’s Konvict Music / Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by MP007(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2007
Friends and the media had congratulated him when they heard. Some of his colleagues must have been envious of his achievement; the streets have been waiting patiently to hear the said collaborations with T-Pain and Akon but recently there’s a new development. Months back Chibuzor Orji also known as Faze said he had been signed on to Akon’s Konvict Music and that he was preparing to move over to the United States to continue his music career. Away from the rumour and hear-say, HipHopWorld caught up with Akon at the just concluded Europe Music Awards held in Germany. He discarded the Faze/Konvict story saying “I didn’t sign up any deal with Faze, we didn’t discuss any deal” he said he was presently discussing with 2Face for a deal but they had not come to conclusion. “When 2Face and I come to agreement, you guys will be the first to know but for Faze, we never had a deal, thank you” No doubt, the ex Plantashun boy has led a very fast growing solo career. He kicked off with his highly sentimental single – ‘Faze Alone’ which critiques said he used to earn pity and favour from fans. The single bore his debut album titled after the same single in 2003. In 2006, he released his sophomore album ‘independent’ which features singles like ‘Kolomental’, ‘Tattoo girls’ and ‘Kpodipkokpo’. Now, why did he have to lie about a deal with Konvict Music? Dreaming big? Well, we’ll bring you further reports on this when we catch up with him.

http://hiphopworldmagazine.com/featurex.aspx?featureid=192
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by zigbo(f): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2007
is hip hop world magazine nigerian based? if it is then i will need another source(international) to prove than akon nd faze werent planning to work together undecided
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by zigbo(f): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2007
http://uk.askmen.com/men/entertainment_250/257c_akon.html

help ur doubtfull selves. . . hiphop world wareva know not what they blab about
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by MP007(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2007
zigbo:

http://uk.askmen.com/men/entertainment_250/257c_akon.html

help your doubtfull selves. . . hiphop world wareva know not what they blab about

what's the link all about? geeeeeeez! shocked
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by zigbo(f): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2007
read thru . . .u dont want me spoon feeding u, do u?
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by MP007(m): 2:26am On Nov 20, 2007
zigbo:

read through . . .u don't want me spoon feeding u, do u?

u must be an asshol.   Quote from your source before adding links: didnt they teach you how cite your online sources in school?
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:37am On Nov 20, 2007
MP007:

u must be an asshol. Quote from your source before adding links: didnt they teach you how cite your online sources in school?
She sure is, so ignore her jare
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by zigbo(f): 3:43am On Nov 21, 2007
MP007:

u must be an asshol. Quote from your source before adding links: didnt they teach you how cite your online sources in school?

are u daft? i supposed u had brains, well even if u dnt it aint my problem undecidedi still aint gon spoon feed u,fool!! more over i dont ve time for that,if u cant effectively use a simple link given u then i'm sorry for u. . .

asshol. . . lol,wat the hell is dat an acid or a base?
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2007
hip hop world magazine is just jealous of faze success, yes he is signed to konvict music

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konvict_Muzik

check it out

gunner since 1901
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by kosovo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2007
LIE IS DANGEROUS.
COMMON STOP BRINGING RUMOR HERE
GO HOME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
FAZE 2 FACE FAZE FAZE FAZE FAZE FAZE FAZE 2 FACE 2 FACE 2 FACE 2 FACE 2 FACE
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by pheesayor(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2007
@moodylady, always causing trouble everywhere, why must u support a bad post?
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2007
pheesayor:

@moodylady, always causing trouble everywhere, why must u support a bad post?
Shut the hell up jare, angry angry angry plz leave my name of out of this.

Btw, the post is nothing but the whole truth and that's why am supporting it
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by pheesayor(m): 3:00am On Nov 25, 2007
Of course u cant shut me up from sayin d truth. If it was something good u wont support it but cos it's a bad one u r supporting it, na wa ooo
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by pheesayor(m): 3:01am On Nov 25, 2007
Of course u cant shut me up from sayin d truth. If it was something good u wont support it but cos it's a bad one u r supporting it, na wa ooo
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by 9ja4eva: 3:07am On Nov 25, 2007
Why d beef?

Make una leave Faze alone
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:39am On Nov 25, 2007
pheesayor:

Of course u can't shut me up from sayin d truth. If it was something good u wont support it but because it's a bad one you're supporting it, na wa ooo
What truth undecided

lol  cheesy cheesy cheesy okay lists the good things I didn't support oh grin grin
Re: Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks by 9ja4eva: 3:01am On Nov 26, 2007
lol

(1) (Reply)

Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. / Tell Us What Your Favorite Song, Band And Genre Are! / Video: Wizkid On The Juice With Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.