Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! (14659 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / I Just Discover My Online Girlfriend Has Moustache, Plz Advise Me / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by walcolm(m): 6:39am On May 17, 2012
divalishis: When I started dating my boyfriend, I told him about my wicked uncle that I grew up with. I even showed him my uncle's picture!

Darn, that man was really mean! Just remembering him makes me feel uneasy. Whenever we children heard his car horn, we would scamper for safely and zap into the children's room. We usually disappear before we get this really painful, open handed spank in the middle of the back, for no serious reason! My uncle used to spot a bushy moustache and whenever I got in trouble, he would sit, twisting the ends of the moustache contemplatively. Then suddenly; a heavy knock on my shaved head and a painful twist of my ear.

So back to my boyfriend.

He started growing a moustache earlier this year and I told him I don't like it. But he laughed it off and said it was a new look. Last week, I was seeing a movie and had an argument with him. He turned off the TV and glared at me angrily. He looked so much like my wicked uncle that I became petrified and my ears started twitching out of fear, like it was about to be twisted again.

I even answered 'Yes, uncle' unconsciously when I heard my bf calling my name from the kitchen, because I was really engrossed in thoughts about the unhappy past. After we made up, he told me (jokingly?) he'd be keeping the moustache, to keep me in line cos I looked so scared.

Please, what do I do? He has refused to shave! And it's getting to the point that I don't even want to make-out with him again! I hate the way he looks now!

looks like you have a serious case of unresolved s3xual attraction to your uncle. you might want to take pendo89's advise very seriously
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Nobody: 6:43am On May 17, 2012
@OP; all u need do is stop giving him p*ssy till he shaves. When konji hamer the guy, no body go teach am b4 he rush go shave.. grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by ZUBY77(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2012
1 - Get used to it.
2 - Dump him and find a soldier or police.
3 - Go to hell.
Your choice
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Nobody: 6:53am On May 17, 2012
pendo89: you have a deep sitted psychological problem you need to address.
Look here,your boyfriend is not the only guy you will face in life.
Suppose you meet a moustache boss,teacher,neighbour etc.You can't keep running away from such people.
Infact start getting used to your boyfriend's so that the fear can be dealt with once and for all.

Spot on!!!! There goes your solution
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Fourcade(m): 6:58am On May 17, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Nobody: 7:13am On May 17, 2012
Suppose you meet a moustache boss,teacher,neighbour etc.You can't keep running away from such people.
Infact start getting used to your boyfriend's so that the fear can be dealt with once and for all.
This is so on point, @ poster, you have to work on your psychological problem, you can't keep running, or continue being terrorized by that.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Opoki(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

A little petrol and matches is all you need to ''un-osama'' his beard.
I was about saying that but isn't that Homicide?
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Nobody: 7:32am On May 17, 2012
agb2011:
i was going to say d same thing.
@op, if u can't dump him 4real, use it as a threat. Tel him u'l dump him if he doesn't shave it. Because i don't see any reason why ur boyfriend should enjoy terrorising u.

Can't believe a woman actually gave this dumb suggestion Can YOU dump a man because of his Moustache SMH
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by sizzlers(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2012
may be ur guy na anoda osama bin laden in d making. D type dat goes to afganistan 4 hornymoon
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by megxo(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2012
rick ross don turn ur BF............sweetie, dont worry,he'll shave by next yea june afta he gets ur "MayBack"
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by megxo(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2012
kayusfit: @OP; all u need do is stop giving him p*ssy till he shaves. When konji hamer the guy, no body go teach am b4 he rush go shave.. grin grin grin
badt broda 4rm anoda, babe heed 2 kayu's advice o
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by fesse(f): 8:16am On May 17, 2012
Your bf is trying to see how u reacts to a different look and you are exactly doing what he wants. Grow up my dear, it is nothing since he is not from a northern Muslim background, or unless you are having another negative thoughts towards your him.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by mangbede: 8:17am On May 17, 2012
destinysgu: hmmmm !

grin
destinysgu: hmmmm !
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by jmoore(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2012
grow your own moustache to balance the equation, shikena!!
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Funkymallam(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

werey ni e grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Ekowise(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2012
It's simple, buy a gud HAIR REMOVAL cream dat smells nice, find a way maybe wen he's sleeping and apply it on him pretendin u ar play or even on wit him. Wen he wakes up, take his bath, d rest becomes History.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Funkymallam(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2012
ZUBY77: 1 - Get used to it.
2 - Dump him and find a soldier or police.
3 - Go to hell.
Your choice

Nlders sha, see advice cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by nerodenero: 8:35am On May 17, 2012
Inasmuch as u want to think your bf scares you with his moustache,I totally disagree with this and rather I feel he wants to help you get over this fear.Your Uncle's crudeness now exist in your imagination and the reality is that you use your bf to overcome this fear.Confront this headlong and you will be okay.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by gabychuks(m): 8:35am On May 17, 2012
@OP burn d bush when d guy sleep and stop disturbing us. There are important issues to discuss....... Next thread please
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Funkymallam(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2012
cool
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by dubem3(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2012
have you even considered how much he may like this new look?
Have you not thought how selfish it would be to ask him to shave his mostache because of your past?
Do you not think that instead of dragging him into ur past, you should let him drag you out of it?

There are very few people that didn't have those kinda uncles growing up.
You know i used to say that all these petty psychological problems were something africans were immune to.
The most pressure to remove my moustache has done is make me carve it but am not removing it.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by emmke(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2012
moustache-phobia, lol. One good way of curing phobias is controlled exposure to the the source of fear until the fear fades away. @op, this might be a blessing in disguise.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by DSB(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2012
LOL..This is so funny but also serious. Never knew a moustache could be terrifying. Plead with him or tell him it disturbs when u r kissing.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Nobody: 8:58am On May 17, 2012
If it looks like this, better get use to it.

Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by b4jesus: 8:58am On May 17, 2012
It's an opportunity to overcome ur fears. use this as a stepping stone to move on from such fears.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Nobody: 9:00am On May 17, 2012
But if it looks like this, u better apply that shaving cream

Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by megxo(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2012
lol.........
DSB: LOL..This is so funny but also serious. Never knew a moustache could be terrifying. Plead with him or tell him it disturbs when u r kissing.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2012
pendo89:

This ABCD likes using laboratory words.

systematic> step by step procedure
desensitization> opposite of sensitive
inurement> u subject one to something undesirable through repeated exposure till it becomes desirable.In this case the undesirable object is the moustache.

Its a slow torture but healing.

Touché!
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by McCoy91(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2012
divalishis: When I started dating my boyfriend, I told him about my wicked uncle that I grew up with. I even showed him my uncle's picture!

Darn, that man was really mean! Just remembering him makes me feel uneasy. Whenever we children heard his car horn, we would scamper for safely and zap into the children's room. We usually disappear before we get this really painful, open handed spank in the middle of the back, for no serious reason! My uncle used to spot a bushy moustache and whenever I got in trouble, he would sit, twisting the ends of the moustache contemplatively. Then suddenly; a heavy knock on my shaved head and a painful twist of my ear
LOOOOL!!! I can just imagine the man konking your moro-moro head. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Sowada(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

guy u dey vex ooo
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by akpanbaba: 9:47am On May 17, 2012
This can be solved easily.My advice is that you should grow "tototache"so that he will find it difficult to enter the place.He will call for dialogue and you will open up by saying that you deliberately allow tototache just to show him how you feel about his moustache .You will negotiate and hopefully "two" bushes will be cleared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need 9inch Dickk In My Pussy / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Early Morning Sex PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.