Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? (4600 Views)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? How Did You Feel? / Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by moremi2008(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2012
I hate pets! They are gross and needy.
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by AVISENNA: 3:13pm On May 17, 2012
Yes it can be painful.I had a dog for 13 years , he died in 2010,"Simba II' was his name, there was something almost human about him, to the extent all you need to do was talk to it or make certain gesture and it would understand. It was always nice getting home and his always the first to welcome you and you could see it .Do cheer up! Ah before him i had Simba I , he lived for 9years, in all that nine years he spent the greater portion of it inside the house , under the dinning table and the sitting room, @ some point we all realised he just didn't to be a guard and so let him be : in the kitchen , bedroom, stairs , parlour. ...............i call him Lord Simba. Travelled with him every Christmas .
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by gulfer: 3:25pm On May 17, 2012
Mine was while I was in my 1st year at the University (1996); stayed off Campus and had a small dog (a crossbreed). Every weekend, my guys took turns having her over at their flats. This went on very well for about six months and we had all got very attached to her when (Kunle - not real name) took her for the weekend. I went to pick her up on Sunday evening and he told me he had not seen her since she was fed in the morning. We searched to no avail until Monday when the putrid smell directed us to the back staircase where its neck had hung between the rails. It pained all my guys and myself; we decided not to smoke for a week in its memory.

3 Likes

Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by mykejones(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2012
His name is Mykie. NO. He's not dead,but surely,it wl die soon. And i'l b d death of it. Am only lookin 4 a Calaba man presently. I saw one southern Kaduna man,but our flat mate begged me profiously nt to sel it..atleast,4 d time been.
He's just over a year old and he's the most mischeivious thing I'v eva come across.
He's close nitted 2 d entire houshold,but me especially.
When he was brought in last year,al attempt 2make him eat prooved frutile. Until i started feeding him yorgourt. And dats what d crazy dog kept drinking,daily,while jumpin about the entire house.
He's just 2 hyperactive and stubborn as hell.
In retaliation dat i spanked him one night,i woke up not findin my sandals. I swear by my word,this dog had taken one pair of it,shread the sandal in2 pieces. I'v nt forgotten or forgiven him eva since.
The stupid dog doesn't even eat left over food. It's exactly what am havin the crazy dog wants2have. And as such,he's so bigger than it's age.
He knows my intention,frm the way he looks at me,it shows.
And i have a feeling,we both are jus waitin 2 outdo each other.
It's either i kill him first,or sell him betta stil,or he do away wit me,one way or the other.
I dnt knw how d crazy dog wil do it,but trust me,i sure don't want2find out either.
See d way he's lookin at me now sef.
Crazy crazy dog.

3 Likes

Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by OkijaPriest: 3:41pm On May 17, 2012
Yup!!

He was one of the family. He was an English Cocker Spaniel named rover. Was born and raised and trained in the United Kingdom.. Was brought back to Nigeria and he immediately fell sick. I remember visiting him in the hospital, looking into his cute teary eyes and praying he would recover. At last he did after spending over 2 weeks on admission and over 50 Thousand in treatment.. So he became one of the family, would play and lick everyone who bothered to look and smile in his direction.. There was never a dull moment with rover until one fateful day..

My landlord was a retired Military man and he had a beautiful white-furred dog. She was a Papillon. He loved this dog so much.. Oneday, our landlord came back home to find my Cocker Spaniel joined at the hip with his Papillon.. I heard his voice screaming 'OKIJA!! OKIJA!!! Your dog is r'aping my dog' I rushed out the house in my boxer shorts, and saw both dogs looking as guilty as that 'Kenyan man that was caught with black magic fhucking another mans wife' He got so mad that he immediately ran into his house and came out with a Winchester single barrel 12 guage shotgun, aimed at my dog and said he would shoot on the count of 5 if I didnt get Rover off of his dog... Started to count to 0 from 5... I screamed and begged Rover to stop fhucking his dog but Rover couldnt help himself... 3....2....1....BOOM!!! My landlord shot rover in the leg.. Blood everywhere.. They came apart... His dog scampered to safety of beneath is Volkswagen Santana.. Mine layed there howling in a pool of blood.. I checked his wounds.. It was hopeless... I knew he would die for certain... My Landlord issued me a caveat on Dogs in his compound.. I was lost.

Just then my Akwa Ibom girlfriend was staying over.. she rushed out at the sound of the gun.. Saw me crying and hugged me saying 'Honey!! Its okay'.. I carried Rover into the house, hosed him down and left him in my bathtub to bleed to death... Rushed a bath to wash the blood off me and went to sleep.. When I woke up, my girlfriend had prepared some sweet rice and peppersoup.. She said I should eat and I will feel okay!! I did and the food was so sweet.. The meat tasted so sweet.. I even asked for seconds.. When I was done, composed and relaxed, I stood up and went to take Rover out for burial.. entering the bathroom, I found that he wasnt there.. I asked Ekaette where he was and she said 'He is in your stomach".. I screamed!! WHAT!!!!!! She said yes!!! He is in your stomach and the remaining is in the pot... I fainted!!

Anyways.. I miss my Dog, he was a friend, companion and sweet delicacy..

RIP Rover.. 1997 - 2000.

1 Like

Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by donifez(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2012
I once had a dog named major an alsatian,was so close to the family very rugged and loves playing football with me,he also loves pawpaw,i still remember how i use to keep my little change just to buy milk for it,and also thinking about it when coming back from school,we carried it for its monthly treatment but the vetinary assistant forgot to tell us that it will need another set of injection the next week,when we took it for its normal monthly injections,the vet doctor asked us why we did not bring the dog in the last 3wks,we said we were not told,he gave it some injections and said it will vomit,we brought it home and it vomitted until it grew worse,we gave it palmoil but that could not help major as he breathed its last,i buried it with tears in my eyes wetting d sand of its grave,now i have a nice rottweiler named bullet,nice but also a good biter of neighbours,bullet reminds me of major but it does not play ball instead he tears them,love u major,r.i.p

1 Like

Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by Okontami: 3:50pm On May 17, 2012
I lost my Dog Faith in 2006 after 7 years of existence. My Doggie was so faithful and lovely. All i did was to exhume the bones 6 months after to keep the bones. I still have them in my dad's house in Naija.
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 17, 2012
i had a dog named jack yrs back. i loved my dog so much cos he was very intelligent.but my dog was kidnapped and i never saw him.i later found out dat some dog meat eating calabar boys actually ate my dog! oh jack! i do miss u.
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by matrixme(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2012
I keep aquarium barb fishes and I've lost a couple of them in large numbers. Once when the aquarium was broken by my little niece, and the other occassion occurred in my absence, so I couldn't figure out why. It's so sad loosing pet fishes, especially when you've watch them swim and play freely on many occasion. I still keep them anyway, dear, innocent looking things, admirable by everybody.
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 17, 2012
We had a cat once loved by the family, cute and all that.

I remember very well the first time I set my eyes on her.

She was laying there on my soft bed but I think she didn't know that I was not like any body in my family I terms of cat relation tongue

You need to see the way I kicked her out of that bed to the door, since then she avoided me.

Anyway, she is dead now! I can't really remember how she died but am sure I was connected to the death. Maybe due to multiple pains. Je ne sais pas.

But the good thing is am beginning to love cats because my hubby to be loves cat. Infact he owns one, maybe he will wake up one day and the cat is gone.

I guess that will be me also. Forgive me peeps, am trying to love them cool cool
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by Udee1(f): 5:13pm On May 17, 2012
we had 2 dogs, skido and Tuza but its just Tuza left now. Tuza's a sweetheart, playful, loyal, brave and eager to please, she once helped ur attack a huge owl that flew into our house while skido was hiding behind my sister whimpering. Skido on d other hand was stubborn and expected you to please him! Of all my sisters, i was the one he disrespected most so i never thought his demise would affect me at all. But on that faithfull day when i came home and saw him lying so still, not breathng, i realised how much i loved him and d tears flowed. I fully understand d saying 'u dont knw what u have till u loose it'
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 17, 2012
hrhobi1: OH MY BROWNY,,,, RUGGED AND DUGGED HOLLAND BORN ROTTWEILER. I REMEMBER THE DAY I WENT TO PICK YOU UP AT THE MM AIRPORT IKEJA, YOUR BABY SMILES AND AND CUDDLE, YOU SLEPT ON MY BED THAT NIGHT. AFTER 4 YEARS OF OUR LOVE AND SPIRITUAL BINDING AND MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING, YOU LEFT ME WHEN I FEEL SICK AND HAD TO BE FLOWN OUT FOR TREATMENT ,I DREAMT OF YOU WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL TELLING ME TO GET WELL SOONEST, YOU DIED WHEN I WAS ON MY SICK BED, NO ONE TOLD ME YOU WERE GONE, CAUSE THEY KNEW I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO BEAR THE PAIN AND LOOSE MY OWN LIFE, 3 WEEKS LATER I WAS DISCHARGED I TOOK THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT FROM BENIN TO LAGOS TO SEE YOU AND HUGG YOU ONLY FOR ME TO GET HOME TO FIND YOUR CAGE CRIB EMTPY, I SCREAMED TO ABOKI AT THE GATE WHERE BROWNY , WHO RELEASE BROWNY , WHY YOU NO FEED BROWNY TODAY? , YOU DON BAFF AM?, THE GUY WAS JUST STARING AT ME ,I WENT INSIDE , THEN MY BIG BRO TOLD ME BROWNY DIED AT THE VET CLINIC JUST A WEEK EARLIER.HE TOO WAS ADMITTED BROWNY SACRIFICED HIS LIFE FOR ME LIVE.

BROWNY, I WILL FOREVER REMEMBER AND YOU . MISS YOU MY BIG HEADED ADODO 1 OF LAGOS, MY RUGGED AND DUGGED ROTTWEILER. I STILL HAVE UR PICS, WE USED TO DRIVE AROUND IKEJA EVERY EVENING , BOTH OF US CRUSING EKO. I REMEMBER WHEN ONE BEGGER AROUND ALAUSA WITH 1 LEG WALKED TO MY CAR TO BEG FOR MONEY, MEN AS THE ABOKI SEE BROWNY HIM THINK SAY NA ONE BIG MAN DEY FRONT SIT, BUT WHEN THE GUY REALIZE SAY NO BE HUMAN, THE USE HIM 1 LEG CROSS ROAD WITH FURTHER HESITATION AND CARE ABOUT THE INCOMING TRAFFIC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol.. My belle don full. U dey mad
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by Sirmikky1(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2012
simplebussy: We just lost a dog that we are all fond of and my sis is so bitter about it. I am also in a foul mood @ work too. We have had dt dog for 6yrs. It was painful cos the dog was crushed to death by our car when we were going out. I have been pushing back tears all morning. Pls share your experience if you have any.

15years running,i still miss our lovely,friendly,energetic Jack which was sold to some Calabar guys
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by rman: 9:37pm On May 17, 2012
SO FUNNY

cheesy
Okija Priest: Yup!! cheesy

He was one of the family. He was an English Cocker Spaniel named rover. Was born and raised and trained in the United Kingdom.. Was brought back to Nigeria and he immediately fell sick. I remember visiting him in the hospital, looking into his cute teary eyes and praying he would recover. At last he did after spending over 2 weeks on admission and over 50 Thousand in treatment.. So he became one of the family, would play and lick everyone who bothered to look and smile in his direction.. There was never a dull moment with rover until one fateful day..

My landlord was a retired Military man and he had a beautiful white-furred dog. She was a Papillon. He loved this dog so much.. Oneday, our landlord came back home to find my Cocker Spaniel joined at the hip with his Papillon.. I heard his voice screaming 'OKIJA!! OKIJA!!! Your dog is r'aping my dog' I rushed out the house in my boxer shorts, and saw both dogs looking as guilty as that 'Kenyan man that was caught with black magic fhucking another mans wife' He got so mad that he immediately ran into his house and came out with a Winchester single barrel 12 guage shotgun, aimed at my dog and said he would shoot on the count of 5 if I didnt get Rover off of his dog... Started to count to 0 from 5... I screamed and begged Rover to stop fhucking his dog but Rover couldnt help himself... 3....2....1....BOOM!!! My landlord shot rover in the leg.. Blood everywhere.. They came apart... His dog scampered to safety of beneath is Volkswagen Santana.. Mine layed there howling in a pool of blood.. I checked his wounds.. It was hopeless... I knew he would die for certain... My Landlord issued me a caveat on Dogs in his compound.. I was lost.

Just then my Akwa Ibom girlfriend was staying over.. she rushed out at the sound of the gun.. Saw me crying and hugged me saying 'Honey!! Its okay'.. I carried Rover into the house, hosed him down and left him in my bathtub to bleed to death... Rushed a bath to wash the blood off me and went to sleep.. When I woke up, my girlfriend had prepared some sweet rice and peppersoup.. She said I should eat and I will feel okay!! I did and the food was so sweet.. The meat tasted so sweet.. I even asked for seconds.. When I was done, composed and relaxed, I stood up and went to take Rover out for burial.. entering the bathroom, I found that he wasnt there.. I asked Ekaette where he was and she said 'He is in your stomach".. I screamed!! WHAT!!!!!! She said yes!!! He is in your stomach and the remaining is in the pot... I fainted!!

Anyways.. I miss my Dog, he was a friend, companion and sweet delicacy..

RIP Rover.. 1997 - 2000.
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by toygod2: 10:25pm On May 17, 2012
Oh my my. Gee! why is everione talking about dogs,cats here.
So no one has ever kept Lion as a pet?.......well,as for me,i once reared a tigress.
Though its dead now,some couple of months ago,jst because it tried to overstep his bounds by refusing to shake my hands one fateful morning.
So,i slaughtered it............

WONDERING IF IM A HUMAN?
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by HoTeToSe: 10:34pm On May 17, 2012
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by mrman2(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2012
When i was 6, i had a dog named bingo. My dad crushed her with his car one night and they told me she ran away. i cried for weeks. i found out when i was 15 that my parents lied to me, we just laughed about it.
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by Emary(f): 10:55pm On May 17, 2012
I've had many dogs with very fond memories of Peggy, the vicious mongrel my mum trained, a real "b*tch" and very ferocious but she knew children and never harmed us. She used to dance when I sung to her while standing by her cage and she passed at about 7yrs of age. I also had Lucky, another brown mongrel who loved me so much and was very protective of me. She would stay at the inner gate watching for me and as soon as I was back from school (UNILAG) and I touched the outer gate she would come flying into my arms expecting me to cuddle her. I think she thought I was her property, lol! I also had a South African breed Simba, a thick male at the same time and I loved them dearly There was a large Hen we were given for one Christmas but we couldn't bring ourselves to eat her since there was excess food already so we kept her in the yard and funnily, she was best friends with the dogs even eating from their plates. "Caw-caw" as we used to call her was always punctual to the kitchen door every morning where you would find her waiting in between the two dogs, peeking through the glass, waiting for one of us to come down to the yard. She was already an old layer when we got her and still lived with us for over 3yrs before dying of old age. One day, after my mum had passed, I came back from school to find my aunt had let the dogs out on purpose and you know Calabar people now. It pained me so much and I really felt I'd failed them for a while but God knows best. I can't use words to adequately express how dear they were to me as I had some difficulties growing up and these animals were my best friends and extremely loyal.

Another good example of how loyal animals are is when I went to serve in Suleja, Niger State. The apartment I was given was in a bushy govt. compound and I was unaware that there black mambas snakes visiting us regularly. However, my neighbours cat decded to take up house with me for the year. Traditionally, i was wary of cats and my people believe that they are either witches manifesting in the physical or possessed but I fell in love with this one. I never knew that God was sending me a guardian angel. Because of that cat, I NEVER got a snake in my apartment. I was really sad I couldn't bring it back to Lagos with me after NYSC.

I was just blessed with the cutest American Eskimo puppy last week and have decided to call him White Wolf. He's really smart with a mind of his own so I'm spending time playing the Alpha dog with him and he's improved so much already. I heard they usually average 15yrs or more but I'm praying he'll do 20yrs or more. @Mykejones, your dog isn't being stubborn. He just needs a strong trainer to show him who is the boss and he'll be the best behaved creature you've ever seen.
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 17, 2012
@ dubem3 d sitin rum door was opened n so i saw everytin dat was goin on even though i was scared to death.tilda tried a whole lot n as i'm typin i still remember my sweet dogs dat i'm avin dis nostalgic feeling.i remember wen she was ill n we rushed her to d hospital and her husband was sad n moody,i remember when we played ball togeda (danny n tilda) wen my mom n i take each of dem out for a stroll and buy jojo for them,i remember comin back from school and dey would both welcome me back wit a hug,pecking,barking and wagging of tail and when tilda will hit my window to wake me up and danny will bark.i feel so terrible now.d last was when i helpd tilda giv birth to som beautiful puppies and i literarily nursed her n her pupies (cos she was somtyms careless n will sleep on her babies)
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 17, 2012
Vet clinic i mean not hospital grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by festusbiz(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2012
Baba Alaja, i know no one else could hav stolen Keffi, if not u yes u..... Keffi i really missed u
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by Emmyk(m): 4:31am On May 18, 2012
Like 8years ago, our dog was stolen. Not a small dog oo. We all felt it cos our house was tagged "ile alaja" no one dares run and the dog wont give a good chase.. I prayed and even made it a prayer request in a fellowship. Likw two years later, dis Dog came all the way home at about 4:00am wit its tail been ripped off
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by simplebussy: 7:48am On May 18, 2012
Our dear dog(Barbarita) has been buried.
we are still deliberating on whether to get another dog or not.
the pain of losing Barbra is still fresh.
RIP. Barbarita. 2006-2012.
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by bluejeff(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2012
Emmyk: Like two years later, dis Dog came all the way home at about 4:00am wit its tail been ripped off
Did u ask the dog where was it all this while ?
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by omoharry(f): 1:05pm On May 18, 2012
Mine was a cat.The cat was brought to us at two weks old.Its name was dusty and behave just like a child. would always cuddle itself around me whenever i m bored or lonely.We play alot; infact i became use to dusty that when ever i m eating, dusty is equally eating.
One sunday morning, we came back from church but discovered that dusty was no where to be found as its the first to always be at the door when ever we return from our outing. We seach everywhere, only to discover that dusty had fallen in a drum of water, usually preserve for the raining days.I was very sad for some times. Pet are like humans and they have the same impact of lost just the way u wld feel for a human being.
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by Sijo01(f): 2:58pm On May 18, 2012
waooo wat a thread. diz brought out some old/sad memories.

CHELSEA, SCOLFIED & PARIS. RIP

CHELSEA - d first dog i lost was Chelsea. chelsea n terry(mixed bred - alstential/local bred). was bought in 2007. chelsea was killed b4 i came bck from service(NYSC) in 2009. reason, he was bcoming too wired, no bdy dare come close d gate, he was scaring visitor. HE WAS SHOT by my DAD sad sad did nt miss him much cos dat happnd in my absent. Terry is still alive n mom is planing of selling her but my younger brother is saying mom has to sell him along wit the dog.

SCOLFIED - hmmmm, bought my personal dog(Germany shephard) in 2010. hving scolfied around, i neva wished 4a better frnd. he was loved by all (family n neigbours). taking a walk wit scolfied was cool n envied by people.
4months later, scolfied refused to eat lunch, i tuk him to his vet in d evening, he injected him n assured me he was gonna b cool dis continue till 3days. i tuk him to anoda vet but it was too late. scolfied was admitted, he was driped. n discharge in d evening. he gave up d ghost immediately we got home cry cry cry cry cry. i could not beliv my scolfied was gone. more details here https://www.nairaland.com/617296/pls-n.landers-help-me-dog.

PARIS (Profile pix)- last year, i bought anoda germany shephard (from d same source). Paris was an angel jst like scolfied. first few days wit me, she refuse to sleep alone nor even sleep on d floor of my room, except on d same bed wit me or wit my younger broda. she finally started sleeping on my foot-match by my door & if am not up by 5a.m, she wil continues to hit d door till am out (she got use to my waking hour). her own problm was, she was always shot of blood **dnt kno why** though diet was good & medical checkup was regular. dis continue till she lost apatite 4fud. neva wanted wat happnd to scolfied to happend to her, hv to forcefully feed her on daily bases. till it bcame worst. i booked an appointment wit anoda vet (State own vet clinic), went to d ofix & asked my sista to tak her dere. whil in d ofix, i was in pain & evrybdy noticed, told dem wat was going on, since dey kno of d former one, dey jst cheered me n assured me evryfin gonna b fine. got a call frm my sista dat paris might nt mak it to d vet. told her to go bck home & dt wat ever happed, she sud nt call me n it sud be buried immediatly, whil on d phone, i was on tears. Paris died befor i got home. uptil now, dnt kno wer she was buried. cry cry cry cry cry cry

I DID NT CRY FOR BOTH DOGS ALONE, BUT MY FAMILY JOINED ME. THEY R STIL THOUGHT OF TILL TODAY.

pardon d mistak plz. on a meeting & typing wit a phone.
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by mimibets(f): 8:48pm On May 18, 2012
We've had so many dogs but the most unforgetable was kebby.Can still remember my first encounter with him,i was still in primary sch then,came back home from sch and walking through the door,i stepped on something.All of a sudden there was a very loud puppy bark,i was startled and turned to behold the most beautiful puppy ever.Kebby with time became part of the family,he was a companion,he grew so big and i use to sit on his back and call him my horse.When my grandmum died kebby wailed non-stop through out the night,it made me cry more.To cut the story short,kebby was crushed at 12years by a guy who was showing off with his father's new car,he didn't die immediately but wailed for about two days,even the vet couldn't help coz he suffered serious internal injuries,he died on the third day.my younger brother cried so hard it broke my heart and when my father came back from his trip as if he knew he asked of kebby and when he was told what happened i could see he was heartbroken.As for the guy,he was forgiven after series of apologies.
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by simplebussy: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
simplebussy: Our dear dog(Barbarita) has been buried.
we are still deliberating on whether to get another dog or not.
the pain of losing Barbra is still fresh.
RIP. Barbarita. 2006-2012.
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by Ignatio(m): 6:13am On Jun 12, 2012
[quote author=simplebussy][/quote]

My condolences.
Re: Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? by Roland17(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2012
Wetin we go do Calabar people sef? they are responsible for the increased extinction of Dogs in Nigeria angry grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women / Swing Lifestyle / Advice: 6weeks Old Baby In Daycare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.