Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday (8178 Views)

You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by aikayboy(m): 1:38am On Nov 16, 2007
hey guys. i need some help here. my girlfriend's birthday is next week. i'm not in the country so I want to do a graphics design sorta thing for her and send it to her on her birthday. now I want ideas from u guys on what i could possibly do for her, and if possible where i could get materials or more info for it. whether it's a slideshow, a picture collage or whatever, your ideas are welcome. one more thing - the sooner the better. the birthday is next week. awaiting your responses,
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by equlibrium(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2007
cool Simple!!!! Do a dezign tin were u and some hot luscious beaut are going at it, believe me, notin could rock her world beta than dat cheesy, or isnt dat ur objective undecided ??
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by arinzology(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2007
such gift dont trip 9jah chics u hear me.

jst tk her 2 a place were she can eat belleful.

or a place she can buy great designer clothes or beta stil buy her recharge card.

Thats our gurls,  she meant deceive she dont need all dat but na lie.

na 2day,
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by koko777(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2007
@poster    Graphic kini you better don't get yourself worked up unecessarily. Have you been following Nairaland Forum topics lately?  similar issue has been discussed where the ladies overwhelmingly preffered cash, recharged cards, clothings, candies as gifts to flower or ur graphic wotever. So my dear brace up! Naija gals like chop chop pass anything.
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by ifyalways(f): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2007
arinzology:

such gift don't trip 9jah chics u hear me.

jst tk her 2 a place were she can eat belleful.

or a place she can buy great designer clothes or beta stil buy her recharge card.

Thats our girls,  she meant deceive she don't need all that but na lie.

na 2day,
generalization at work.do you know her chick more than him now?abeg if na hungry babe you dey date then it simply means that you sef you be hungry guy.birds of the same feather  wink

@poster,ga ahead and send her perharps a slide show.you shud ofkus know the one that waud trip her most !goodluck
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by koko777(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2007
@poster    Graphic kini you better don't get yourself worked up unecessarily. Have you been following Nairaland Forum topics lately?  similar issue has been discussed where the ladies overwhelmingly preffered cash, recharge cards, clothings, candies as gifts to flower or ur graphic wotever. So my dear brace up! Naija gals like chop chop pass anything.
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2007

Slide show ko slide show ni, i wish my guy send me one foolish slide show as my bday gift gosh, him calling me first on that day would be more appreciated than a slide show
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by JeSoul(f): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2007
abeg not all Naija girls require material gifts,

It doesn't matter how much it cost, but the thot that was put into it, at least for me. Money does not move me at all, it's all about the thought behind it.
I suggest you make a short video of urself showing/saying in creative ways how much you love, miss her & wish her a happybday. Be creative in the video, and you'll score big!
 Goodluck.
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by arinzology(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2007
ifyalwas, i was expection a post like ur.u come here and pretend to be one gud correct 9jah chic .tell me wat made ur bf breakup with u last year?

u were 2 demanding bin a typical 9jah gurl.

abeg stop pretending here.did u hear of wat d oda lady said?she will curse her guy if he sides her a slide wateva for her buffday.

4get we sabi una type.
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by koko777(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2007
generalization at work.do you know her chick more than him now?abeg if na hungry babe you dey date then it simply means that you sef you be hungry guy.birds of the same feather

@ ify,     Na true the guy talk o. Most of u gals too dey demand, and will never listen to the truth but a liar will always win your hearts. though you may be different but don't speak for those gluttons, myopic gals.
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by ifyalways(f): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2007
arinzology:

ifyalwas, i was expection a post like your.u come here and pretend to be one good correct 9jah chic .tell me what made your boyfriend breakup with u last year?

u were 2 demanding bin a typical 9jah girl.

abeg stop pretending here.did u hear of what d oda lady said?she will curse her guy if he sides her a slide whatever for her buffday.

forget we sabi una type.

hahahahahahahaa moi? arinze,who told you i had a boyfriend not to talk of one breaking up with me?hahahahahahaaa  abeg leave tori for market women.all am saying is that there are still gals that love things like that.what trips me should not be what trip you mind you.we are all unique and distint please.the guy probably knows what  is best for his babe.hes not asking you for WHAT to buy precisely,he has something in mind already for crying out loud.now are we by any chance trying to suggest something else?  shocked haba nairalnders,you can only be sure of yaself please.let the guy give his babe what he feels the babe LOVE.hes only asking for an advice on how to go about it.some guys are begining to channel it to another direction. lipsrsealed
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by arinzology(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2007
ifyalways:

hahahahahahahaa moi? arinze,who told you i had a boyfriend not to talk of one breaking up with me?hahahahahahaaa abeg leave tori for market women.all am saying is that there are still gals that love things like that.what trips me should not be what trip you mind you.we are all unique and distint please.the guy probably knows what is best for his babe.hes not asking you for WHAT to buy precisely,he has something in mind already for crying out loud.now are we by any chance trying to suggest something else? shocked haba nairalnders,you can only be sure of yaself please.let the guy give his babe what he feels the babe LOVE.hes only asking for an advice on how to go about it.some guys are begining to channel it to another direction. lipsrsealed

Ify u shld hv bin more polite wen talking.sori sha if i sounded harsh.yea i knw its not all 9jah chics.
but most of dem do.aint it?
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by iice(f): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2007
collage is pretty cool undecided
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by ifyalways(f): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2007
arinzology:

Ify u shld hv bin more polite when talking.sori sha if i sounded harsh.yea i knw its not all 9jah chics.
but most of them do.aint it?
no stress.but i want you to always remember that its not ALL naija babes that are after material things anyway.

@jesoul i feel you baby.

@iice hmmmn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by wakagirl: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2007
You are abroad now? no be so? I think you can shop for gifts better abroad. Sorry, it depends on which 'abroad' you are. There are thousands of gifts you can buy if u are in the kind of abroad i am thinking about. if you can give an idea of where u are i can suggest something, but be real o.
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by zigbo(f): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2007
i rily dont know nything about slide show,graphic thingy

nywy it always depends on the person u getting the gift for, so al y'all screaming recharge card, wat d hell is recharge card nywy.some girls are classy nd excuse me how are u gona advise a dude to get his girlfriend recharge card for her birthday,now that is jst insulting and degrading
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by mekoyo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2007
*****hmmmmmmmm*****
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by dablessed(f): 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2007
Hehehehehehheheheheeheheheheheh!!!!!!!Una no go kill me for nairaland,

Abeg send am fresh flowers, first flight, that morning, ( abi? )
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by janami(f): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2007
@poster
dnt mind them, its the thot dt mattas. is it that u guys wnt be in thesame country wen her birthday comes. i think u shld try the guys on the computer thread. maybe they can be helpful
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by janami(f): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2007
dovidylan:

simple - send me and some hunky guys to her - we will be her present - we will take rounds to insert our p enis inside her p ussy - comon - what better present can that be?
are u high on smtg?
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by janami(f): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2007
panla like u
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by TmeD0(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2007
janami:

panla like u
Lol, una go kill pesin for nairaland o!
dovidylan:

Ponmo like u.

grin I go die o!
dovidylan:

simple - send me and some hunky guys to her - we will be her present - we will take rounds to insert our p enis inside her p ussy - comon - what better present can that be?

(rolling on the floor laffin) that was a good one! ol' boy u dey craze o! grin grin
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by dustydee: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2007
dovidylan:

when is your girl friends birthday, please send me to her as her gift tongue
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by DisGuy: 12:43am On Nov 17, 2007
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by cliffemmy(m): 3:00am On Nov 17, 2007
Hello,
What about designing and hosting a website for her as a birthday gift to showcase her talents and uniqueness. One that will give her a global communications identity. Showing off her talents and interests and linking her to groups and forums that share her interests.

I suggest this because it is a ceremonial product that we market at www.innerpages.us .

The cost is N15,000 for 10 GB Hosting, Professional web design, plus monthly updating and maintenance.

Delivery time is four days.

Cliff
sales@innerpages.us
0703 881 9677
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by SugaLips(f): 12:03am On Nov 18, 2007
I'm just throwing this out there,  you can create an e-card and write a poem and while she reads it, let it play her favorite song in the background preferably a slow song, and voila!
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by DisGuy: 1:21am On Nov 18, 2007
cliffemmy:

Hello,
What about designing and hosting a website for her as a birthday gift to showcase her talents and uniqueness. One that will give her a global communications identity. Showing off her talents and interests and linking her to groups and forums that share her interests.

I suggest this because it is a ceremonial product that we market at www.innerpages.us .

The cost is N15,000 for 10 GB Hosting, Professional web design, plus monthly updating and maintenance.

Delivery time is four days.

Cliff
sales@innerpages.us
0703 881 9677

that's a good one cool
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by finemocha(f): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2007
wonderful idea, its nice ot know that someone is putting a lot of thought into a gift for their gf. i know nothing about graphic designing, but if u pull it off im sure she will be really proud.
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by aikayboy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2007
hmmm, I must say there are a lot of nice ideas here, well, except for those sad boys that want to replace me. the website idea sounds like the best thing, a slid show comes second best; we'll see. so far, thanks for ur ideas fellas. I must say I am lucky not to be dating a material girl. Does anyone have any more ideas?
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by bigboy2006: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2007
see bros send am 404 meat as a special parkage i am sure she will like it
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by mi3(f): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2007
ok, so i dont know your girlfriend as well as you do, she might be the kind of girl that is really into them graphics things, but still, she is a girl, my dear, do the website thingy, but just dhl perfume or something to be on the safe side oh! before you'll do the graphics with all your love,and she will think, "erm, is that all?"

you know how girls are, we can read meanings into small things, you think about it, if she sings "happy birthday" for you, and tells you she did that with all her love, that its your birthday present, think about it, youll still wonder if that is all, its her birthday, i suggest you give her something, as in something she can hold, even some "kinds" of presents can cause problem, case in point: if you have ever watched fater of the bride, you'll remember the wahala the groom raised when he gave his bride a blender as a wedding gift,

you grab??
Re: Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday by romeo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2007
Abeg make we hear some word for here!! which one be website as a birthday gift? na waooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wild Africa Cream Liqueur Rewards Its Consumers With Free Wine Tasting / Event Planning And Hall Designing At Affordable Prices At Owerri & Port Harcourt / Any Interpretation To a Soldier Chasing Someone In A Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.