|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1060994 members, 1230967 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2013 at 01:16 AM
|Planning To Study MBA by fakabay(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2012|
If you are planning to study MBA,why depend on your parents? when you can earn why you are learning your degree.
The bible said ''people perish because of lack of knowledge'' not only knowledge but 'applied knowledge'. This is because some people have knowledge and they are not using it to their own adavntage.
There is a work study programe for MBA for international student in the USA where you can be earning salary while you are learning through out your period of the study.
you can reach me for information. Tel 234 702 535 1269 email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Required School Documents to Apply for the
USA Work and Study Program
To apply for the Program, please provide the following materials
Important note: We accept Scan copies of documents in PDF format, send all required documents in PDF format
1. SCHOOL APPLICATION FORM: Complete and sign the school application form. To obtain school forms,--to be given .
2. ESTIMATE OF COST SHEET: Read and sign the estimate of cost sheet ---
3. School PROCESSING/COURIER FEE: Pay $250 processing/courier fee—to be paid to the school
4. COPY OF PASSPORT : Front and Last Page of Passport ---
5. FINANCIAL SUPPORT DOCUMENTS: You must have, either:
(a) a copy of your own current Bank Statement in US dollars that amounts to at least $16,000 to $29,000
Minimum bank statement required for admission: $16,000
6. EVIDENCE OF ENGLISH PROFICIENCY: any of the stated below
o Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score
550 or higher on paper-based test
80 or higher on Internet-based test 213 or higher on computer-based test
o International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Score of 6.0 (6.5 for Sullivan)
o Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
Score of 760
o Letter from university indicating English was the medium of instruction
7. . LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION: At least two letters of recommendation. The recommendation letters must come from someone who can review your work skills, such as an employer, a co-worker, or a professor.
8. STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (SOP): Address your career goals for the next three to five years, discussing how a degree will assist you in accomplishing them.
09. RESUME: Your resume needs to include your personal information (name, address, email, and date of birth),
10. HIGH SCHOOL/SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND TRANSCRIPTS : Intermediate Mark-sheets.
11. BACHELOR DEGREE: Copies of your Certificate/diploma/proof of Bachelor's degree.
12. TRANSCRIPTS: You will need to submit official transcripts in original language as well as an English translation. Transcripts need to show every year that you studied at the university level.
13. Administrative and application fees--=N=50,000(paid deposit of =N=20,000 and balance after school admission letter and Visa Letter I-20 are given from the school )
Category of Earning-40hrs/week-
A--$8 per/Hr a student would earn $1280 per month
B--$ 10per/Hr a student would earn $1600 per month
A--$ 12/Hr a student would earn $1920 per month
A--$15per/Hr a student would earn $2400 per month
Program start date: Every Five weeks
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health