Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Somalia Should Leave The African Union - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somalia Should Leave The African Union (9695 Views)

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Haiti Joins African Union / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 8:47am On May 18, 2012
i am indeed a somali female... lol smiley

i have to make sure u guys dont hit on me.... i dont go for black men. only somali men
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: something tells me you believed i was a somali women...becaue u were interested in a somali woman...

sheeesh.... lol.... u know our women have higher standards smiley

Bro/Sis, I don't have any interest in Somali women . I was just concerned about your mental state. Of course virtual anarchy and refugee living can take a toll on a person, even Somalis that seem to have mastered that lifestyle.

Glad to hear you're okay and familiar with your current gender. Good night.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 8:56am On May 18, 2012
uhm....well... what do you expect... am somali...half the time i am beating women away from me. so i have to pretend like am a girl. than all the hoards of african men come after me...

i know u dont sympathise with me...if you were somali and good looking u would sympathise...
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2012
"I have to pretend like am a girl"-- ayanle456

Smh. That says it all right there. And this ties right into the national effeminacy epidemic affecting Somali men . Once again , get help bro.

I'm done.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 9:04am On May 18, 2012
uhm. you wouldnt understand buddy. If you were as good looking as me. And hoards of obese african women came after you...you too would pretend to be a female.

smiley
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 9:06am On May 18, 2012
am here mostly to over come my fear/disgust of bantu africans... my therapist says i should slowly introduce myself to this population. Since i cannot bear their sight...i figure the internet is a better alternative...
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by bknight: 9:09am On May 18, 2012
Smh!
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2012
"My therapist says . . ." - ayanle456

Smh

cool
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 9:11am On May 18, 2012
i see bknight feels my pain....

smiley
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 9:13am On May 18, 2012
well its actually my girlfriend...not my therapist.... me and her have made our new year resolution to try and tolerate interacting with bantu africans...

six months into the new year...and i think i am doing good... plz dont make me upset... my racism comes out...

smiley
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2012
"I have to pretend like am a girl" - ayanle456
"my therapist says . . ." - ayanle456
"its actually my girlfriend . . .not my therapist" - ayanle456

Clearly a case of mental breakdown induced by anarchy and refugee living happening right before my very eyes.

Painful to watch. undecided

I think I'll leave before it gets worse.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 9:23am On May 18, 2012
PhysicsQED: "I have to pretend like am a girl" - ayanle456
"my therapist says . . ." - ayanle456
"its actually my girlfriend . . .not my therapist" - ayanle456

Clearly a case of mental breakdown induced by anarchy and refugee living happening right before my very eyes.

Painful to watch. undecided

I think I'll leave before it gets worse.

just when i thought i was getting somewhere with my bantu african outreach... sighs sad
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by 9jaIhail(m): 9:31am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456:

just when i thought i was getting somewhere with my bantu african outreach... sighs sad

You when you started this craps yesterday i warned you that people here would not welcome you and your somali trash.Now u are geting what you bargained for.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 9:32am On May 18, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

You when you started this craps yesterday i warned you that people here would not welcome you and your somali trash.Now u are geting what you bargained for.

whatcha mean buddy?
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 9:33am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456:

Bantu african are busy kicking your black arab asses right now. So don't insult the Bantu at least they can form a government.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2012
While you're busy pretending to be a girl, do you also pretend to have a girlfriend? Or are these separate personalities? What does your therapist think about all this?
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 9:36am On May 18, 2012
i had to pretend i was a girl...i had my picture first...all these started talking to me...so i delted my picture and pretended i was girl...than all these apes started talking to me...

i hope u can feel my pain.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 9:37am On May 18, 2012
actually i have a girlfriend...and you guess it...shes somali....she is beuitful....

i think i and you people are making progress...

smiley
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2012
So painful to watch. The gender confusion, the delusions of grandeur, the multiple personalities and fictional characters, etc. It's just an unpleasant sight. I'll have to leave you to your condition and just hope you get better. Later ayanle456. I hope you regain your mental faculties in the near future.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 9:53am On May 18, 2012
PhysicsQED: So painful to watch. The sexual confusion, the delusions of grandeur, the multiple personalities and fictional characters, etc. It's just an unpleasant sight. I'll have to leave him to his condition and just hope he gets better. Later ayanle456. I hope you regain your mental faculties in the near future.

uhm...well i tried to get along with you apes...i really tried...i should have listened to my somali brethren on somalinet...when they said i shoud leave you apes to your devices.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2012
Somalinet?

Is that an online support group for refugees?

Smh
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 10:32am On May 18, 2012
PhysicsQED: Somalinet?

Is that an online support group for refugees?

Smh

I actually looked it up. The spam there is insane.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 10:34am On May 18, 2012
no its kinda like nairaland...only the members of somalinet are done with their evolutionary process. tongue
Sorry i cant say the same for the members here.
sad
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 10:35am On May 18, 2012
andrewza:

I actually looked it up. The spam there is insane.

dont tell them your african...for the love of god...you will run away in tears...plz dont...

sighs sad i hope am not too late
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 10:36am On May 18, 2012
Why are there so many somlians running away from there to Bantu South Africa undecided
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 10:40am On May 18, 2012
seems the bantu in southafrica cant run buisnesses worth a damnnn...notice all the somalis are being persecuted by local shop owners who are being run out of buisness...no wonder whites chose south africa...people in africa cant run buisness for shittt...even in kenya somalis own the country financially...were like the jews of africa..
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 10:45am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: no its kinda like nairaland...only the members of somalinet are done with their evolutionary process. tongue
Sorry i cant say the same for the members here.
sad

Now, are the members also pretending to be girls, or are they just pretending to have girlfriends?

Is there a refugee section of Somalinet? Does your therapist oversee that section of the forum?

Did the Turks, Egyptians and Arab League design the forum? Or did you do this one little thing by yourselves?

How long do you think it'll be before Somalinet descends into complete anarchy ?
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2012
grin

I'll let you respond, but I've really gotta sleep so I won't see it till tomorrow.
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 10:48am On May 18, 2012
loool...somalinet will decend into anarchy 500 years after nairaland gets enslaved....maybe i should invest in cotton. lmao

tongue
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by andrewza: 10:49am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: seems the bantu in southafrica cant run buisnesses worth a damnnn...notice all the somalis are being persecuted by local shop owners who are being run out of buisness...no wonder whites chose south africa...people in africa cant run buisness for shittt...even in kenya somalis own the country financially...were like the jews of africa..

Actual the est shop owners in SA are Indians(and Pakistan's and people frome that area) Crime is nigeria grin grin grin grin, laboures zimbawens and mozbiqens, ritch white guys and super ritch bantu South africans. Most somlian shops are small and stay small.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by ayanle456: 10:53am On May 18, 2012
well for people who just came there ten years ago...were doing pretty well...somalis are known for their buisness skills...ask kenyans who cant afford to live in their own capital because somalis bought out the entire city. lol
Re: Somalia Should Leave The African Union by PhysicsQED(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: loool...somalinet will decend into anarchy 500 years after nairaland gets enslaved....maybe i should invest in cotton. lmao

tongue

Buddy, a forum can't be enslaved. I know computers are few and far between in Somalistan, but this is a basic fact of the internet which you would understand if you hadn't spent your formative years in a refugee slum. On the other hand, I can easily see rival factions running Somalinet to the ground with DoS attacks, moderators banning enemies and rivals, and disputes over the correct adherence to religious bullsh1t and other nonsense. I give the site about 3 years. Then you'll start flooding Kenyanet, Canadanet, Southafricanet, etc. in droves seeking refuge from your own madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arrival Of World Leaders In Paris For UN Climate Change Conference / Tanzania: The Most Beautiful Nation In Africa... / Army Gives Egypt's President A 48-hour Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.