Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? (23023 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches / Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 9:42am On May 17, 2012
If Churches Were To Go Public, Which Of Them Would You Buy Into?

Just kind of curious... If churches were to go public, I will gladly buy lots of winners church shares...not forgeting christ embassy and RCCG ofcourse. Whats your take?

Nb: Pls answer like a business minded person. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 17, 2012
Aren't they public already? Don't they give out spiritual dividends? The only stakeholders that win are clearly the G.Os and politicians...

For the rest of us, the only way our stocks will yield physical dividends is when we wait on GOD..

EDIT: For public consumption.... TITHES: The new fundraiser

Every month, each member is expected to pay 10% of his salary. For our case study, let's assume one church has a 100
members. Let's also assume each of them earns minimum wage.
18,000 * 10% = 1,800
1,800 * 100 = 180,000naira every month.
Imagine a church has at most 10 branches in a state.
180,000 * 10 =1.8million naira per month..
There are 36 states in Nigeria, Abuja is excluded..
1.8m * 36= 64.8m naira every month..
Need I say more..
REMEMBER OFFERINGS, DONATIONS, SPECIAL SERVICE OFFERINGS, ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THESE FIGURES

11 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 10:15am On May 17, 2012
musKeeto: Aren't they public already? Don't they give out spiritual dividends? The only stakeholders that win are clearly the G.Os and politicians...

For the rest of us, the only way our stocks will yield physical dividends is when we wait on GOD..

More like it sha, but thats not exactly what I mean. Think of their growth rate and investments. Nowadays they see educations as an investment instead of investing in education.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by logicboy: 11:23am On May 17, 2012
They cant go public because they lose their tax exempt status. The would also have to expose their transactions. They dont want the public to know that they have been paying sexy usher girls to reign in male believers, do they?

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 11:30am On May 17, 2012
logicboy: They cant go public because they lose their tax exempt status. The would also have to expose their transactions. They dont want the public to know that they have been paying sexy usher girls to reign in male believers, do they?

lols grin
logicboy: They cant go public because they lose their tax exempt status. The would also have to expose their transactions. They dont want the public to know that they have been paying sexy usher girls to reign in male believers, do they?

lols

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 17, 2012
I'll buy winners stock because they have the most gullible sheep and those sheep will always be bring in the revenue. When you can slap people, take their money, flaunt it in their faces and they don't protest, you're officially a Demi god and oyedepo is currently the Steve jobs of the church business. Praise baby Jesus.

If currentt stories are true, winners can even misplace babies and nothing happens. The parents are so far gone that they waited almost a year to start thinking of maybe they need to contact law enforcement. If this sorry is true, then the caliber of sheep oyedepo has will make him wealthy for thennext three generations.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 12:47pm On May 17, 2012
Martian: I'll buy winners stock because they have the most gullible sheep and those sheep will always be bring in the revenue. When you can slap people, take their money, flaunt it in their faces and they don't protest, you're officially a Demi god and oyedepo is currently the Steve jobs of the church business. Praise baby Jesus.

If currentt stories are true, winners can even misplace babies and nothing happens. The parents are so far gone that they waited almost a year to start thinking of maybe they need to contact law enforcement. If this sorry is true, then the caliber of sheep oyedepo has will make him wealthy for thennext three generations.

spoke like a true business man....
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by MrGlobe(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2012
WInners. Winners and Winners Chapel. Those guys have some affinity for making money

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by ZUBY77(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2012
I will definitely buy into SCOAN (TB Joshua). Come and see how people here in Enugu tell me to lower my voice whenever i critisize the Church. They usually think that if i talk loud about the Church, the TB Joshua guy will miraculously hear me from Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by kaiter: 4:32pm On May 17, 2012
Great thread [img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 17, 2012
omg we made front page...
*clears throat*
Ehmm, thank you, its an honour.. First I would like to thank Mr. Seun, the moderators, my laptop, laptop desk, pen drive, Nepa for giving me the power to post, the great Thieves whom this thread is based on, Nlanders for keeping it real, my girlfriend, and before I forget, God...

4 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2012
Winners Chapel.. That Yoruba Nigger sure knows the church hussle..

RCCG..

Sign Fireman Ministries - I would buy like 500,000 naira worth of shares here because its a young company but their strategy for penetrating the market is unique and I like it!!

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by cyril83(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2012
Will rather chop my money than buying into any churches coz rapture may happen @ any tym

3 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 4:39pm On May 17, 2012
Mr. Globe:
WInners. Winners and Winners Chapel. Those guys have some affinity for making money

Any right thinking person would see that and its potentials as good investment.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 4:40pm On May 17, 2012
kaiter: Great thread [img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
tnks folk..
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 4:40pm On May 17, 2012
cyril83: Will rather chop my money than buying into any churches coz rapture may happen @ any tym
lols
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 4:41pm On May 17, 2012
Okija_juju: Winners Chapel.. That Yoruba Nigger sure knows the church hussle..

RCCG..

Sign Fireman Ministries - I would buy like 500,000 naira worth of shares here because its a young company but their strategy for penetrating the market is unique and I like it!!

perfect!!!!!
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 17, 2012
For future growth, I would buy CEC stock because oyaks feeds on ignorance. "Pay your tithe, then go home and m*sturbate. God is watching".
If we go by the posts of some of his sheep on this board, one can only imagine how stupendously ignorant the rest of the sheep must be.
Since oyaks is still young, he has at least 20 years left to rake in the big bucks, unless jesus decides to ride pegasus down from the kingdom of god and rapture his goats.
With efficient branch managers like joagbaje peddling that jewish mythological heroin, there is not limit to the amount of money to be made.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 4:44pm On May 17, 2012
musKeeto: omg we made front page...
*clears throat*
Ehmm, thank you, its an honour.. First I would like to thank Mr. Seun, the moderators, my laptop, laptop desk, pen drive, Nepa for giving me the power to post, the great Thieves whom this thread is based on, Nlanders for keeping it real, my girlfriend, and before I forget, God...

cheesy cheesy lols
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 4:46pm On May 17, 2012
Martian: For future growth, I would buy CEC stock because oyaks feeds on ignornace.
If we go by the posts of some of his sheep on this board, one can only imagine how stupendously ignorant the rest of the sheep must be.
Since oyaks is still young, he has at least 20 years left to rake in the big bucks, unless jesus decides to ride pegasus down from the kingdom of god and rapture his goats.
With efficient branch managers like joagbaje peddling that jewish mythological heroin, there is not limit to the amount of money to be made.

Easyohhhh
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Afam4eva(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2012
I no fit laugh. These non-beleivers are funny sha.

4 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by cashmentor(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2012
Emmh, em! I don't know sha O, but em, seems like emm, don't think every thread is a good idea! The Church is sacred and Holy no matter how business minded the Overseers may look, it is Gods House and should be seen as that! No jokes.... Peace!

5 Likes

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by nitrogen(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2012
Winners chapel, the CEO is one of the best around.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 17, 2012
Don't worry about that. The pastors are just ceos, god is the chairman of the board of directors.
And he is very involved in creating the strategic managent standards.
cashmentor: Emmh, em! I don't know sha O, but em, seems like emm, don't think every thread is a good idea! The Church is sacred and Holy no matter how business minded the Overseers may look, it is Gods House and should be seen as that! No jokes.... Peace!

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by icon2: 4:56pm On May 17, 2012
afam4eva: I no fit laugh. These non-beleivers are funny sha.

Pls watch it... Think before you speak.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by eghost247(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2012
hahahaha lol@spritualdividend
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 17, 2012
Omega Power Ministry... I'll be feelin ma money on the numerous bullion vans dat leave after every service.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 17, 2012
cashmentor: Emmh, em! I don't know sha O, but em, seems like emm, don't think every thread is a good idea! The Church is sacred and Holy no matter how business minded the Overseers may look, it is Gods House and should be seen as that! No jokes.... Peace!
Which house does God have? Is your heart not his dwelling place? Abi God don dey like ac room and big screen..

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Afam4eva(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2012
icon2:

Pls watch it... Think before you speak.
Watch what? Speak what? Dude, be lucid.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by BBDelta(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2012
Guys Guys Guys, before we begin to celebrate, if any of this companies.. oh I mean churches..whatever both na "c" start them, goes public, I can bet you, there will be no public offer of ordinary shares for companies like, Winners, RCCG,Christ Embassy, What is Mathew Ashimolowo's companies name, I can swear Ayo Orisjafor can never sell share, the man no get one single branch na shares he wan sell? Well for others I go buy that of T.B Joshua.
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by Rastamann: 5:03pm On May 17, 2012
At least for now they are not stocks!
Re: If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? by foyeks2001(f): 5:05pm On May 17, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm...u guys should fear God o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Creation- How Compelling Is The Christian Narative? / What Is Your Favourite Hymn? / We Will Christianize Nigeria If Muslims Islamise the Country- Cardinal Onaiyekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.