Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ (7524 Views)

I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable / Finally!!!! Iv Decided To Stay A Secondary Virgin Till After Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ by nkuchela: 11:42am On May 17, 2012
‘My Wife Is Mentally ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ http://www.tumone.com/2012/05/17/my-wife-is-mentally-ill-but-i-didnt-know-till-after-marriage/
Re: ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ by Killz1(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2012
nkuchela: ‘My Wife Is Mentally ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ http://www.tumone.com/2012/05/17/my-wife-is-mentally-ill-but-i-didnt-know-till-after-marriage/
I got married in sept 2011. Since then my spouse behaved in different ways .I got lost to find her madness like actions. I tried my best to advice her to mend her behavior so that we can live a happy married life which will lead to our bright future but all in vain .When referred to her parents they were also advising her to behave properly and apologizing us for her rude and rough behavior. This process continued for lost six months. She was getting irritated on one and other pretext so much so that she was going out of control crying shouting and bucking filthy and abusive language.

Her parents, who were concealing the reality of her mental sickness, used to beg on her behalf each time. Suddenly she tore her photograph snatched the buntings of the room and left home in furious manner. On checking we found she had already stolen all our Gold ornaments and kept in her parents home with out our knowledge. They came in a group in our Mohalla, stoned our house and shouted curses and filthy language. They created pandemonium so much so that we had called Police for our protection.

Kindly advice us how shall we get our immovable Gold property back when they were aware of the mental sickness of their daughter and married her by not disclosing this to us. On the sacred name of NIKAH they cheated us, looted us of Gold ornaments and made our domestic life miserable in these six months period. Your valuable suggestions shall be awaited eagerly.

Chibuye B

Tumone.com

That wasn't so hard now, was it?
Re: ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ by papagiddy(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2012
since u have married her, the battle is over! u have married wrongly. so just take her to Aro in Abeokuta or to TB Joshua church. dat is it. u have MARRIED her, that all!!
Re: ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25pm On May 17, 2012
Killz.:

akara for snacks today

thanks for posting grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ by charlsecy4(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2013
papa giddy: since u have married her, the battle is over! u have married wrongly. so just take her to Aro in Abeokuta or to TB Joshua church. dat is it. u have MARRIED her, that all!!

Marriage based on deceit was never a marriage; there was only a ceremony, but no marriage...... The marriage, I think, was null and void ab initio.....
Re: ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ by Excel30: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2013
This is one of the reasons courtship is encouraged.Courtship would have made you notice what you are noticing now.Help her,if you love her.Goodluck
Re: ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ by HURUCHI(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2013
Excel 30 :
This is one of the reasons courtship is encouraged.Courtship would have made you notice what you are noticing now.Help her,if you love her.Goodluck

ummmmmmmmm
Re: ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ by 190theclown: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2013
mscheww bloggers undecided
Re: ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ by ifysimple(f): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2013
for the fact that it was left hidden till after the marriage, there was never a marriage. If its in Catholic church, they will disolve the marriage immediately if the man asks for it.
Re: ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2013
The die is cast and it is till death do yall part so I suggest you play along with her and recognize her madness mode and her sane mode because I don't think you like seeing her stay put at yaba left.
Re: ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’ by Popowaa: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2013
Killz.:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Adaobi123! / Ladies Get In Here!! See Nigeria's Sexiest Male In His Underwear !! / A Heart Touching Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.