Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,184 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness (3959 Views)

Guinness International Champions Cup Semifinal: Chelsea Vs AC Milan 2-0 RESULT / Arsenal Signs Deal With Malta Guinness Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by pelezico: 12:27pm On May 17, 2012
No thats cool - my team partnering with Nigeria.

Good business !!!

Arsenal Football Club has agreed a three-year partnership with Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness, Nigeria’s number one malt drink, to be the Official Malt Drink of the Club in Nigeria. The Gunners will work in tandem with Malta Guinness in Nigeria as well as in Ghana, Kenya, Cameroon, Uganda and Tanzania.

The agreement has been reached following confirmation that the Arsenal first team is visiting Nigeria in August for the first time in their history as part of their pre-season build up. Arsène Wenger’s side will play at the 60,000 capacity Abuja National Stadium on Sunday, August 5, with the opposition likely to be a leading African national team.

As part of this relationship, Malta Guinness Low Sugar will be the Official Malt Drink of Arsenal Football Club around Arsenal’s Nigeria tour.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-partner-with-malta-guinness
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 17, 2012
Go Arsenal! Go Arsenal!!! Go Arsenal!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by Yorisb: 3:24pm On May 17, 2012
Way to go. . . .GUNNERS!
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by daywatcher: 3:29pm On May 17, 2012
our national league goes further down the toilet...oh well

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by akereconfi: 3:58pm On May 17, 2012
Mtchewwwwwwwww. Can not find Server
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by Wisdytech(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2012
UP GUNNERS! Cum RULES NAIJA WIT FOOTBALL SWAT!!
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by OkijaPriest: 4:10pm On May 17, 2012
Partnering to launch...

Guiness Trophyless fruit drink!!

The consolation drink for loosers

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by tchaik(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2012
pelezico: No thats cool - my team partnering with Nigeria.

Good business !!!

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-partner-with-malta-guinness

They are not partners with Nigeria, BUT with Malta Guiness!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by gbogboti: 5:12pm On May 17, 2012
WHY IS THIS ON A FRONT PAGE?
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by pelezico: 5:55pm On May 17, 2012
Any why not ?? :-)
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 17, 2012
Business as Usual for Mr. Wenger....this is what he had to say in his interview days back;

mukina2:
On the pre-season tour

We compromised, honestly on the sporting side because we had a rational methodical approach of our pre-season and we sacrificed some of that to go on tour…I realized when I was at the World Cup in South Africa, how popular a club like Arsenal is in Africa, especially in Nigeria. It was unbelievable. I was even frightened at some stage by how popular Arsenal is in Kenya as well. It is absolutely unbelievable, so every morning at breakfast, I had some meetings with people from all over Africa, and I realized how popular our club was over there.

[size=22pt]I don’t really know how you can transform that popularity into market…[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/936606/nigeria-not-producing-enough-good

Please refer for further understanding!
https://www.nairaland.com/936606/nigeria-not-producing-enough-good
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by Nasri100(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2012
Mental strength boss
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by eghost247(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2012
nice that this clubs are starting to notice their fans in africa
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by Bastiger(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2012
Okija Priest: Partnering to launch...

Guiness Trophyless fruit drink!!

The consolation drink for loosers

I PITY HATERS LIKE YOU,YOUR PESSIMISM AND ANTAGONISM HAS KEPT YOU WHERE YOU ARE TODAY(STAGNANT) AND PROBABLY CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR NAME"OKIJA JUJU".LEARN TO APPRECIATE GOOD THINGS IF YOU WANT GOOD THINGS TO COME YOUR WAY.
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by megxo(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2012
hw does dat concern us na..........naira land no get editors again??
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by OkijaPriest: 9:23am On May 18, 2012
Bastiger:

I PITY HATERS LIKE YOU,YOUR PESSIMISM AND ANTAGONISM HAS KEPT YOU WHERE YOU ARE TODAY(STAGNANT) AND PROBABLY CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR NAME"OKIJA JUJU".LEARN TO APPRECIATE GOOD THINGS IF YOU WANT GOOD THINGS TO COME YOUR WAY.

Your mother is still a crackhead LovePeddler who turns tricks for spoons of Benylin... Fhucking b'astard!!

Your family is on welfare and you are here talking about stagnation!!

In my stagnation, I would feed your family, put you through school and still have enough money to do it all again 100 times over!!

Your mother!! angry

Next time you see my post, waka pass o!!

Loser fan of a loser club!
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by abohrandy: 12:25pm On May 18, 2012
gbogboti: WHY IS THIS ON A FRONT PAGE?

[size=18pt]HATER!!!![/size]
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by folex(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2012
i can't stop laughing!!!
Re: Arsenal Partner With Guinness Nigeria for Malta Guinness by DarthCa1: 7:21am On May 19, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
It is amazing!

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona V Spartak Moscow (3 - 2) On 19th September 2012 / Picture Of Harry Redknapp Carrying Placard Begging For Job / Meet Football's New Giant! Lacina Traore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.