Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

NIGERIA On The Limbo,odyssey Of The Worst Imminent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIA On The Limbo,odyssey Of The Worst Imminent (664 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree / BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA On The Limbo,odyssey Of The Worst Imminent by Emilord(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2012
Though i was not born back then,but history and ofcourse my dad have done it all to my satisfaction.If one may see or perhaps recall the bloody coup of saturday january 15 of 1966 and the reasons for such seemingly unavoided military jungle ride,you will no doubt,repeat not,see that we are experiencing a replica of the orgies of madness ranging from graft,poverty,indiscriminate killings,party rivaries and so on that were in place back then in Mid 60s.
An observant will not,repeat not,but notice that this present dispensation can only be compared to that of the gutted Mid 60s.Okay,is it the indiscriminate killings we experienced then in the West that has forayed to the North presently,or is it the party rivalries between the then NNA and UPGA that already has apostles in the names of PDP and CPC/AC.
Infact,in short Nigeria is a failed state,a failed police,and no doubt,repeat not,there is a colossal virus in the leadership.Nigeria is indeed pregnant,and i cannot but see that Nigeria is on the limbo and odyssey of the worst(COUP)is imminent.
Thanks...is your boy Emeka Nwasah

(1) (Reply)

Bombings: Jonathan Cancels Democracy Day Ceremony / Jonathan Promises To Tackle Corruption, Terrorism - Latest Promise / Where Are We Safe In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.