Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD (4304 Views)

2004 Mercedes Benz C240- Very Clean.just Landed From The Usa.N 1.3 Million .SOLD / Buy A Car Based On Ur Budget,model,brand N Specs(used/reg.) / 2005 Toyota Matrix 4wd Xr For N2 Million. SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by fuelsaver: 1:40pm On May 17, 2012
SOLD SOLD SOLD
KIA RIO 2012 MODEL
BRAND NEW
MANUEL DRIVE
ALLOY RIMS
4 DOORS
FABRIC INTERIOR
JUST AS SEEN ON THIS PICS
PRICE N1.4 MILLION
CONTACT HENRY NEWMAN 08036911968
EMAIL: henry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]nwman@yahoo.com

Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by jeezybuck: 2:01pm On May 17, 2012
Someone pointed accusing fingers at HENRY NEWMAN that his a scamer, Now we have a 2012 model brand new Kia for 1.4 million.

This is not real, Is this a stolen ride or something ?. Picanto goes for that price

I stand to be corrected besides this is not a 2012 ride this is 2008
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by fuelsaver: 7:29am On May 18, 2012
jeezybuck: Someone pointed accusing fingers at HENRY NEWMAN that his a scamer, Now we have a 2012 model brand new Kia for 1.4 million.

This is not real, Is this a stolen ride or something ?. Picanto goes for that price

I stand to be corrected besides this is not a 2012 ride this is 2008
COME TO OJODU BERGER AND SEE THE CAR IN A CAR SHOP FOR YOURSELF SO THAT YOU WILL GIVE A TRUE REPORT HERE. COME WITH POLICE AND IF YOU PAY N1.4MILLION AND THE PAPERS WITH THE CAR WILL BE YOURS.
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by jeezybuck: 7:35am On May 18, 2012
You are just bragging, Is this 2012 and why is it so cheap . Dont ignore the questions
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by FindOut(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2012
Not defending the poster o, but from wot i see, this is a 2011 kia rio (facelifted version of the 2008 upwards model). The cars were sold off early dis year at very cheap prices by Dana motors to pave way for the 3rd generation new model 2012 kia rio brands which they currently have in stock nw. So, this price is reasonably possible. However, prospective buyers should ensure everything is in order & d deal genuine before money changes hands.
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by fuelsaver: 9:58am On May 18, 2012
THE ISSUE IS THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE USED TO LIES THAT WHEN THEY SEE THE TRUTH THEY DOUBT. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY. I AM A PASTOR FOR CHRIST SAKE AND I USE MY REAL NAME HERE. IF I HAVE DEFRAUDED ANY AMONG MY NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS, LET THEM COME AND PROVE IT. I AM UNIQUE BECAUSE MY PERCEPTION IS DIFFERENT. COME WITH CID OR ARMY. PAY AND DRIVE THIS CAR AS YOURS FORVER. PERIOD! SOME ARE IN NLAND TO WAIST TIME AND SOME ARE HERE TO DO GENUINE BUSINESS AND I AM ONE OF SUCH.
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by NextProdigy(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2012
It is statements like "I am a pastor for Christ sake" that will make a man like me weary. #justmythoughts

1 Like

Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by fuelsaver: 11:48am On May 19, 2012
NextProdigy: It is statements like "I am a pastor for Christ sake" that will make a man like me weary. #justmythoughts

THEN YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOUR WAYS. I KNOW YOUR TYPE AND WILL NOT MIND YOUR THOUGHTS NOR WORDS FOR THEY ARE DARKENED WITH DECEPTIONS FROM THE PIT OF HELL. EMBRACE THE DEVIL AND HIS PRIESTS THEN AND BE EVEN MORE WEARY. AMEN.
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by andyzoga: 1:12pm On May 19, 2012
@OP, some are just out here to distract others since they've lost focus in life. They've got nothing to either buy or sell. Really wish they're not permitted on dis forum. Anyway, don't mind them, just remain focused n u'll get there.
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by fuelsaver: 7:06pm On May 19, 2012
andyzoga: @OP, some are just out here to distract others since they've lost focus in life. They've got nothing to either buy or sell. Really wish they're not permitted on dis forum. Anyway, don't mind them, just remain focused n u'll get there.

VERY TRUE. THANKS FOR YOUR SOUND MIND WHICH IS VERY RARE TO FIND HERE IN NAIRALAND. I WISH THERE'S A FILTER HERE TO FILTER OUT NUMEROUS ENEMIES OF TRUTH AND PROGRESS ATTACKING GOD AND HIS PEOPLE THROUGH THIS SITE. THEY'LL REAP WHAT THEY SOW.
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by KOMBE: 7:38pm On May 19, 2012
Pastor can you please tell us the true story of this car since the ride goes for N2.3 in KIA Motors. I a sister who work with them and says that something wrong somewhere. If everything is genuine, I am ready to pay for it.
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by fuelsaver: 9:27pm On May 19, 2012
KOMBE: Pastor can you please tell us the true story of this car since the ride goes for N2.3 in KIA Motors. I a sister who work with them and says that something wrong somewhere. If everything is genuine, I am ready to pay for it.

THE OWNER HAS A LOAN PROBLEM AND THAT'S WHY SHE'S SELLING. COME TO MY OFFICE @OJODU BERGER MONDAY MORNING IF YOU ARE INTERESTED BECAUSE THERE'RE MANY WHO SAID THEY'D BE COMING TO PAY BY MONDAY. ATLEAST COME AND PROVE THE AUTHENTICITY OF MY CLAIMS.
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by KOMBE: 1:42am On May 20, 2012
Okay, thanks. I will be coming to your office on monday and possibly pay for the ride.
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by NextProdigy(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2012
Poster, no offense intended. Being a pastor is a good thing. Selling a car is a good thing too. However, saying one is a pastor to validate one's statement is what gives me some discomfort. #justmythoughts. Your statements are also very "pastor" like. Keep it up sir.
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 20, 2012
fuelsaver:

THE OWNER HAS A LOAN PROBLEM AND THAT'S WHY SHE'S SELLING. COME TO MY OFFICE @OJODU BERGER MONDAY MORNING IF YOU ARE INTERESTED BECAUSE THERE'RE MANY WHO SAID THEY'D BE COMING TO PAY BY MONDAY. ATLEAST COME AND PROVE THE AUTHENTICITY OF MY CLAIMS.
i like this
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by Emma17: 11:00pm On May 21, 2012
Korean plastic
Re: Kia Rio 2012 Model Brand New For Sale N1.4 Million SOLD SOLD SOLD by fuelsaver: 12:20am On May 22, 2012
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY BROTHER. ITS MY PLEASURE SERVING YOU. ONCEAGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS AND GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR BRAND NEW KIA RIO.

(1) (Reply)

800 Tons Ramp Barge Fairly Used For Sale / Just Arrived 02 LEXUS RX300 IS SOLD Glory b2 GOD Fear Not Automobiles / 2001 Peugeot 406;price:700 Thousand Naira;see Picture,+229-99748098

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.