Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? (5924 Views)

Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 17, 2012
I mean whats up with this? I mean as you tell your bf/husband I have a friend but he is male there whole facial expression change. Is it a crime to have a male friend when you are in a relationship?
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 17, 2012
I don't know, ask ur gf and please stick to the topic.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 3:00pm On May 17, 2012
Chima said to me...you don't need male friends. You got me and that is enough.

Men are so jealous.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 3:02pm On May 17, 2012
rokiatu: I mean whats up with this? I mean as you tell your bf/husband I have a friend but he is male there whole facial expression change. Is it a crime to have a male friend when you are in a relationship?

No...it is not a crime. But you know our husbands are jealous.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by london2lasgidi(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2012
What happened to all the english teachers in Nigeria?

I can't understand the post, because of the bad grammar. Someone help me out.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Chima said to me...[b]you don't need male friends. You got me and that is enough.

[/b]Men are so jealous.

grin And you agree to that?

Me I am playing stubborn jor.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 17, 2012
london2lasgidi: What happened to all the english teachers in Nigeria?

I can't understand the post, because of the bad grammar. Someone help me out.

Try reading it again this time concentrate harder.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by luckgames(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2012
rokiatu: I mean whats up with this? I mean as you tell your bf/husband I have a friend but he is male there whole facial expression change. Is it a crime to have a male friend when you are in a relationship?

Because he don't want to share
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 3:07pm On May 17, 2012
rokiatu:
grin And you agree to that?

Me I am playing stubborn jor.

I did not say I agree! angry angry angry angry

I still got my male friends I HAD BEFORE HIM....I am not going to defriend my male friends just because my husband is a man. angry
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 17, 2012
luckgames:

Because he don't want to share

Share what?

Mrs.Chima:

I did not say I agree! angry angry angry angry

I still got my male friends I HAD BEFORE HIM....I am not going to defriend my male friends just because my husband is a man. angry

Now you are talking.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On May 17, 2012
Brace yourself Wifey!

You know these Nairaland men going to come and try to pick your skin apart BUT DON'T WORRY...I will Chimamize their arses! angry
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Brace yourself Wifey!

You know these Nairaland men going to come and try to pick your skin apart BUT DON'T WORRY...I will Chimamize their arses! angry

They can waste their energy away like I care. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Chimezie198(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2012
Ladies can u go out without bra?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by maluprick(m): 3:18pm On May 17, 2012
@ op because women are generally ? weaker vessel that can be easily cajole

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 17, 2012
maluprick: @ op because women are generally ? weaker vessel that can be easily cajole

True talk.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 3:33pm On May 17, 2012
maluprick: @ op because women are generally ? weaker vessel that can be easily cajole

So men with female friends are stronger and not easily cajole?

That's the most [b]IGNANT SHIT [/b]I have ever heard!
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by kilimanjaro(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2012
Because their heart is so soft that it can be easily turn around.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by kilimanjaro(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2012
Naturally, we men just don't like seeing our babes with follow men. Simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 17, 2012
kilimanjaro: Naturally, we men just don't like seeing our babes with follow men. Simple as ABC.
Gbam!!!

Thread closed. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by maluprick(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2012
Mrs chimpanzee, men can't be cajoled into any act unless he decides do it but F a woman jst work ur way dsame emotional frequency with her ? U?? got her in ur bed
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 17, 2012
maluprick: Mrs chimpanzee, men can't be cajoled into any act unless he decides do it but F a woman jst work ur way dsame emotional frequency with her ? U?? got her in ur bed

Not all women though. tongue tongue tongue

And who are u calling Mrs Chimpanzee? Hopefully not my wife Chima else we will start war here. angry angry
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by LogicMind: 3:44pm On May 17, 2012
"Researchers from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire plumbed the opposite-sex relationships of more than 400 adults, ranging in age from 18 to 52, and found attraction was both common and potentially costly. Across all but one demographic, in fact, the more attracted a person was to their friend, the less satisfied they were with their current romantic relationship."

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/02/most-men-and-women-who-are-platonic-friends-are-still-attracted-to-each-other-study/

"Even if the affair never becomes physical, an emotional affair can be equally devastating and hurtful to your relationship. You are devoting time, energy and love to your friend instead of your mate, and that can easily harm your bond and lead to feelings of jealousy. No wonder relationship dissatisfaction grows in situations such as these."

http://www.suntimes.com/lifestyles/easy/12452915-423/sexual-tension-simmers-in-many-male-female-friendships.html
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 3:44pm On May 17, 2012
maluprick: Mrs chimpanzee, men can't be cajoled into any act unless he decides do it but F a woman jst work ur way dsame emotional frequency with her ? U?? got her in ur bed

.....I should have known a dumb arse will ALWAYS SAY DUMB ARSE SHIT.

Carry on DUMB ARSE APE.
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 3:46pm On May 17, 2012
kilimanjaro: Naturally, we men just don't like seeing our babes with follow men. Simple as ABC.

Thank you for being honest. kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by kilimanjaro(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Thank you for being honest. kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Chimezie198(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2012
LMAO @ Mrs chimpanzee
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Booty4me: 4:03pm On May 17, 2012
Op duplicated thread.... U can do berra dan dz.....
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Chimezie198(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2012
Rokiatu n Mrs chiewwma, whats ur take on ladies dat on jeans without pants?
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 4:10pm On May 17, 2012
Chimezie198: LMAO @ Mrs chimpanzee

He was talking about your mother and it was funny to you? What a dumb arse!
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by MrsChima(f): 4:11pm On May 17, 2012
Chimezie198: Rokiatu n Mrs chiewwma, whats ur take on ladies dat on jeans without pants?

Rokiatu...who's Chewma?
Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by Killz1(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2012
Smh! What a pointless thread. You've already made up your mind on what to do, so why wasting Bandwidth on NL? I pity these new generation wives. . . Getting married is easy, but staying married? I'm not so sure with this kind of mentality. . . Smh again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison / 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.