Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? (56171 Views)

How Us Soldiers Are Trained Not To Laugh / Is This Fair To Our Soldiers. / How Police Are Trained To Use Deadly Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by yonybanta(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2012
rokiatu: Are they being punished or trained?
. This is punishment. This is y they are usually psychologically unbalanced.
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by BlackBaron: 10:20am On May 18, 2012
I'm find myself laughing at gullible Nigerians...
I call this a form of institutional abuse, from beating with horse whip (koboko) to this.

It's no wonder Nigerian soldiers pass out hardcore and maltreat the civilian population. In their eyes, they are now superior to the civilian counterparts cos of all tis sick drills ? BS!
Yet to see this form of punishments in saner climates.
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by Melahou(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2012
anti terrorist training in progress...
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by Pain(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2012
@Gagi or whatever you call yourself..beefing Exboys wont change the fact that they are a rare breed...The products of NMS begin weapon training right from JSS1 all through to SS3 for six gaddam years. They are posted to military units after the six years. 90% proceed to NDA as Regulars or DSC at some point point in their lives. They are well respected in the Academies (NDA, Sandhurst, West Point etc). We have served our Nation well. We have Produced both Heroes and Villains in all endeavors of Life. We never come last be it for Good of Bad! You cant change that! Im an ExBoy (Echo Coy) and Damn Proud to be One! A F*king World Class Cyber Security Expert, Helicopter Pilot (U Wish but May Never Be Like) We are Watching U. Note it Ur Location is as Exposed as the Bare Azss of a New Born Baby.lol!

Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by Pain(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2012
Need More?

Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by VolvoS60(m): 11:45am On May 18, 2012
Chongaiman:

9ja almost went to war on this matter. The war plan included armoured thrusts into Garoua general area and subsequent sweeping down to the south to capture Yaounde and Douala. Somehow, the plans were exposed by the 9jan media. France intervened, Cameroun apologised etc. You can read more about it at nowaomoigui.com. Otherwise stop passing on ignorance as sarcasm.

The plans were exposed by the Nigerian media?

I see. grin

A country has "plans" to invade a neighbouring country in a dispute over an oil rich territory, and "somehow, the plans were exposed by the Njan media".

This speaks volumes. About uncommon resourcefulness on the part of the "Njan media", or shocking incompetence on the part of the Nigerian military (the kind that leads to invasion plans being leaked to the press). The question is, which of the two are we talking about?
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by diji04(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2012
nawao for dem o
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 18, 2012
Chongaiman:

9ja almost went to war on this matter. The war plan included armoured thrusts into Garoua general area and subsequent sweeping down to the south to capture Yaounde and Douala. Somehow, the plans were exposed by the 9jan media. France intervened, Cameroun apologised etc. You can read more about it at nowaomoigui.com. Otherwise stop passing on ignorance as sarcasm.

^^ Bullshitology 101
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by ssjalo(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2012
let them continue with their suffer-suffer jare
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by ariblaze(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2012
i see we have many ex-boys on this forum and i see pictures from the FB group. . .hmmmm

anyways let baggars think what they will, we were molded well. . .

all men are equal , but . . . . . .. . .

NmS/91/XXXX
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 18, 2012
malc619:

A zombie who doesn't have a mother..
U'r uncouth just like 95% of the boyz in khaki....

I no blame you,uncircums bagger!!
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 18, 2012
Pain: @Gagi or whatever you call yourself..beefing Exboys wont change the fact that they are a rare breed...The products of NMS begin weapon training right from JSS1 all through to SS3 for six gaddam years. They are posted to military units after the six years. 90% proceed to NDA as Regulars or DSC at some point point in their lives. They are well respected in the Academies (NDA, Sandhurst, West Point etc). We have served our Nation well. We have Produced both Heroes and Villains in all endeavors of Life. We never come last be it for Good of Bad! You cant change that! Im an ExBoy (Echo Coy) and Damn Proud to be One! A F*king World Class Cyber Security Expert, Helicopter Pilot (U Wish but May Never Be Like) We are Watching U. Note it Ur Location is as Exposed as the Bare Azss of a New Born Baby.lol!

Thanx for informing these baggers. Like they say only few are.....(NMS95/...)Alpha coy
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by malc619(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2012
obakovich:

Guy go smoke ur "Igbo" b4 u go advertise ur stupidy...
Afterall ₪☺ "Igbo" no "Soja"... Bunch of weed-smoking-a$s-holes...

Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by malc619(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2012
obakovich:

Guy go smoke ur "Igbo" b4 u go advertise ur stupidity. Are Ʊ even a soldier?? Just carry d tin 4 head like Ghana must go bag.....

Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by spikesC(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2012
mehnnnn, am realling feeling this. I really love the force (minus there unrespectful behavior towards civilians), it gives me joy to see them well dressed and parade. If you have never been in a barracks, you'll not know the fun of it. So stop preaching about there ugliness and try to get closer, you'll definitely love it.
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 18, 2012
malc619:

Guy go smoke ur "Igbo" b4 u go advertise ur stupidity. Are Ʊ even a soldier?? Just carry d tin 4 head like Ghana must go bag.....
How clever of you to put ur papa picture for us to see ur level of intelligence
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 18, 2012
LOL@ one of those pictures.
Is that Naija Navy Seal I just saw?
Love the aqua-infiltration gear cheesy
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by malc619(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2012
obakovich:
How clever of you to put ur papa picture for us to see ur level of intelligence

My father is not a "zombie" in uniform...
Dat guy is actually..NMS/95/as$-hole_zombie-soja
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 18, 2012
malc619:

My father is not a "zombie" in uniform...
Dat guy is actually..NMS/95/as$-hole_zombie-soja
be bold enuff to give me ur address and lets see whose family is filled wit cowards.
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by fio(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2012
dadicvila: go and confront a US naval seal or even an ordinary US soldier in hand to hand combact if he wunt kill u b4 u blink twice,thats how u people come and spew crap on nairaland

u're very funny, are u telling me that a US soldier will defeat a Nigerian soldier in hand to hand combat. Am not talking about the USA general military strenght coz dat's wat most of u do think when u hear of USA, when we talk of individual strenght and endurance I will give it to Africa. I know people like u won't value ur own thing.
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by malc619(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2012
obakovich:
be bold enuff to give me ur address and lets see whose family is filled wit cowards.

A Most silly statement.......
Hope Ʊ'r not a robber or a kidnapper!!!
If my words hurt Ʊ so bad, go hit ur head against a wall, it'll ease d pain..
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by chic2pimp(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2012
f i o:

u're very funny, are u telling me that a US soldier will defeat a Nigerian soldier in hand to hand combat. Am not talking about the USA general military strenght coz dat's wat most of u do think when u hear of USA, when we talk of individual strenght and endurance I will give it to Africa. I know people like u won't value ur own thing.
If u think a nigerian trained soldier can engage his U.S/British trained counterpart in a hand a hand combat you'll get the shock of your life.
Mind you I'm referring to the privates not the seals/SAS(cuz that would be Murder)
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by megadeath: 11:36pm On May 18, 2012
Good day. I dont usually contribute but I have to dis time cos I think rite now on dis forum,no one is as qualified to talk about this than I am. This is NDA old site kaduna.This punishment has been outlawed but those of us that partook in it have no regrets, so just concentrate on tins dat concern u.
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by obiajurud: 7:22am On May 19, 2012
this is y they treat humans as animal because they wil wnt u 2 experience wot they passd tru during their training. But 2 b sincere, dat kind of training is not gud. Amendment shud b made.
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by malc619(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2012
obakovich:
Thanx for informing these baggers. Like they say only few are.....(NMS95/...)Alpha coy

Arrogant Pr.ck.. Ʊ'r just too uncouth....
Not being a civilian shouldn't make u uncivilised...
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by dasparrow: 7:31pm On May 19, 2012
HNosegbe: This picture gave me goosebumps...

If that is how they are trained, then that explains why they are so heartless and callous to civilians in Nigeria. They go into the military as humans and come out as refined beasts.
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by malc619(m): 11:39pm On May 19, 2012
cool
dasparrow:

If that is how they are trained, then that explains why they are so heartless and callous to civilians in Nigeria. They go into the military as humans and come out as refined beasts.

WORD....
cool
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by ariblaze(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2012
i think its time for all Ex-boys to stand fast on this thread. . . . . remember your honor is your creed

and if you arent on the FB forum ,look for me on fb and i will look for how to introduce you. .

once again stand fast and if you were ever below my bars this is an order.

NMS/91
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:56pm On May 22, 2012
maclatunji:

So how long would they stay in that position typically?

Koolking:

as long as the picture stays on the internet

bruhaaaaaaaaahhhhh grin grin grin

Ariblaze . . . I see you are still blazing around, ehn cheesy
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by DoubleFaith(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
...what an order. Very effective!
Re: Is This How Our Soldiers Are Trained? by ayaoba1997(f): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2016
I personally think they are busy doing their thing.. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / How To Change My Username / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.