Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Three Tortoise Friend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Three Tortoise Friend (790 Views)

Hilarious Pic: A Comparism Between A Tortoise And A Rabbit / The Wise Tortoise / Three Tortoise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Tortoise Friend by DonTonero: 4:18pm On May 17, 2012
Mick, Andy and Roy, decided to go on a picnic. Mick packed the picnic basket with drinks and sandwiches. The trouble was that the picnic site was ten miles away; so it took them ten days to get there. When they got there Mick unpacked the food and drinks. "Ok Roy give me the bottle opener" "I didn't bring it" says Roy "I thought you packed it" Mick gets worried,He turns to Andy, "Did you bring the bottle opener?" No, Andy didn't bring it too. So they're stuck ten miles away from home without a bottle opener. Mick and Andy begged Roy to go back for it. But he refused as he said they will eat all the sandwiches b4 he comes back. After two hours, and after they have sworn on their tortoise lives that they will not eat the sandwiches, Roy finally agreed to go and get d bottle opener. So Roy sets off down the road at a steady pace, 20 days passed and he wasn't back and Mick and Andy were starving, but they have to keep their promise. Another 5 days and he still wasn't back, but a promise is a promise. Finally, 30days went by and they couldn't take it any longer so they took out a sandwich each, and just as they were about to eat it, Roy pops up from behind a rock and shouts: "I KNEW IT'......I'M NOT GOING!

1 Like

Re: Three Tortoise Friend by carminus: 6:30pm On May 17, 2012
Lol.....which means he have not gone anywhere all dis while?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! / Am In Church Nw / What Name Should We Give To Mercy Johnson & Mike Ezuruonye? *wink*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.