Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? (1606 Views)

Poll: Who will you vote for? Buhari or Ibori

Buhari: 16% (2 votes)
Ibori: 83% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria / Governor Ibori, Wife, In $360M Oil Deal in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by tosank: 7:47pm On May 17, 2012
Between General Muhamadu Buhari and James Ibori, who will you vote for as Nigeriam president in 2015 if you had no choice but to vote for one of the two?
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by Beaf: 7:49pm On May 17, 2012
I hate Ibori, but I hate Buhari more. I wouldn't vote.
If held at gunpoint tho, I'll vote Ibori.
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by Mynd44: 8:11pm On May 17, 2012
I will tell the gun man/woman to shoot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by yusufbaba(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2012
Why d comparism,.i dont see wht thy have in common...idle thnking
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by Beaf: 8:26pm On May 17, 2012
yusuf baba: Why d comparism,.i dont see wht thy have in common...idle thnking

They have uselessness and stealing in common.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by Beaf1: 8:55pm On May 17, 2012
^
imbec!le
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by PointB: 9:48pm On May 17, 2012
I'll grudgingly give my vote to Ibori, after all he stole money but he is no corpers killer, nor islamic fundamentalist! Ibori is no terrorist, buhari is!
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by kasiem(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2012
ibori all d way cos i'm not a baboon nor dog.
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by TechRev: 11:29pm On May 17, 2012
Humans will vote ibori, I will grudgingly vote ibori.
Buhari Knows where he will get his vote from (Dogs and baboons, and maybe chameleons)
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by PapaBrowne(m): 12:50am On May 18, 2012
One is a thief, the other is a terrorist.
One loves money, the other loves blood.
We all love money, we don't like blood.
I would rather be held back by corruption than be held back by terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by jmaine: 1:07am On May 18, 2012
Funny but most likely and accurate response . . .
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by danjohn: 1:24am On May 18, 2012
This is ridiculous. To all you Buhari haters, please show me a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. The notion of Buhari being a religious fanatic is a perception that was created by PDP.

Goodluck Jonathan on his best day can never be one tenth the man that Buhari is. GEJ is a corrupt, inept, clueless leader whose transformation agenda has turned out to be more of the same.

Comparing Buhari to Ibori is notorious. Any objective and rational thinking Nigerian knows that Buhari and Ibori are not in the same league.
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by Beaf: 1:39am On May 18, 2012
danjohn: This is ridiculous. To all you Buhari haters, please show me a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. The notion of Buhari being a religious fanatic is a perception that was created by PDP.

Goodluck Jonathan on his best day can never be one tenth the man that Buhari is. GEJ is a corrupt, inept, clueless leader whose transformation agenda has turned out to be more of the same.

Comparing Buhari to Ibori is notorious. Any objective and rational thinking Nigerian knows that Buhari and Ibori are not in the same league.

They are both useless and both thieves.
Vote Ibori or waka! cool
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by tosank: 8:30pm On May 25, 2012
I would sadly vote for Ibori for fear of being led by a sessional leader who does not mind ending a few lives.
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by LogicMind: 11:33pm On May 25, 2012
Ibori
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by manny4life(m): 12:43am On May 26, 2012
Isn't it rather disturbing that on must decide between both?

Well, I'll vote for the corrupt individual and hope that I eat my own too grin grin grin rather than vote for day and night terror. Terror is sure no way to live undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by OneNaira6: 3:59am On May 26, 2012
A thief or a thief and a killer?

Easy answer : I rather have no money and my life intact. Ibori.
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by Brezzybone(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2012
danjohn: This is ridiculous. To all you Buhari haters, please show me a video of Buhari saying anything anti-christian or pro-violence. The notion of Buhari being a religious fanatic is a perception that was created by PDP.

abeg if u no get talk blow westle. See talk lyk water abeg.
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by PointB: 8:08am On May 26, 2012
I wonder how any rational person will choose a mass murderer and terrorist over a common thief.

Ibori all the way jor. Heard the guy even spread the loot to some British cops, that gives hope in a strange kind of way.

Better stolen wealth, than sudden death.

This thread should be on the front page. Mods please do your thing!
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by tosank: 9:51am On May 26, 2012
I will personally campaign for that thief of a man, Ibori, just to make sure Buhari does not move near the seat of power.
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by moderattor: 10:27am On May 26, 2012
This shows clearly that Buhari nor any of his candidates stand a chance in 2015.
Any known thief can win him in a free and fair election.
Boko Haram has finished him.

The last-best thing he could do now, is to accept an official appointment from GEJ.
Maybe he would get a chance to prove himself, or at least change a little about how people see him.
Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by olyivy(f): 4:18pm On May 26, 2012
moderattor: This shows clearly that Buhari nor any of his candidates stand a chance in 2015.
Any known thief can win him in a free and fair election.
Boko Haram has finished him.

The last-best thing he could do now, is to accept an official appointment from GEJ.
Maybe he would get a chance to prove himself, or at least change a little about how people see him.
1. Buhari Cannot change, he is a bloodsucker and blood is highly addictive.
2. Buhari wont serve under anyone, he will rather bomb the person out of office!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Ibori, Who Will You Vote For? by Yeske2(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2012
Buhari anytime.

(1) (Reply)

Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting / Anambra Airport A Mirage / Reps On Revenge Mission: GBAJABIAMILA To Investigate OTEDOLA'S AMCON Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.