Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

I Want To Abort Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Abort Please Help (1983 Views)

Miracle Triplets Start School After Mum Ignored Dr's Calls To Abort 2 Of Them / I Am A Month Pregnant! And Not Ready To Abort. / How Can One Abort 5 Months Pregenancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Abort Please Help by persy: 11:12pm On May 17, 2012
i am 4months+ pregnant and was still having my menstrual for past 3months without any knowledge. but have to abort to save my future, who can help with advice please?
Re: I Want To Abort Please Help by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 17, 2012
How does it affect ur future?
Re: I Want To Abort Please Help by Nobody: 12:00am On May 18, 2012
I pity U̶̲̥̅̊ . When U̶̲̥̅̊ were havin unprotected intimacy U̶̲̥̅̊ didnt recall U̶̲̥̅̊я future will be afected. I ll advice U̶̲̥̅̊ to keep U̶̲̥̅̊я child and not destroy it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Abort Please Help by Nobody: 12:06am On May 18, 2012
Pls, don't do it. 2wrongs make no right. I'm guessing you aren't married but, then it's a good thing that you have that precious, little one, growing within...you. Let him/her live. smiley . I do not see how having a baby is going to hinder your progress. You have 4+months to go...don't abort. . Brace up, and face the task. It's priceless -joy of motherhood. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Abort Please Help by chrystee: 9:17am On May 18, 2012
@ persy,
My candid advice for you is to not have an abortion. These days, no one uses her future as an excuse for having an abortion cos having a baby doesnt jeopardise your future in anyway. There are many women who would do anything to have a child of their own now and when they remember the abortion they had in d past, it brings a lot of pain, regret and guilt and it feels like they are being punished for aborting their babies.Abortion can leave a permanent scar that may be difficult to heal. some others may have done it and gotten away with it, it might not be same for you. Eventually all the shame and dissapointment will fade and your family will grow to love your child. Please be wise and act right. God doesnt make mistakes. he knows why he gave u this child now.I wish you luck.
Re: I Want To Abort Please Help by Nobody: 10:53am On May 18, 2012
@OP
do NOT waste time logging on NL and instead RUN to the nearest abortion clinic! you obviously do no WANT that child, and is NOT emotionally ready, so do whats RIGHT!!!!
Re: I Want To Abort Please Help by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
do NOT waste time logging on NL and instead RUN to the nearest abortion clinic! you obviously do no WANT that child, and is NOT emotionally ready, so do whats RIGHT!!!!

as only a man can foolishly say. I guess u also didn't take note of how far gone she is. The fact that its a foetus, with arms and legs u r asking her to kill. Neither have u thought bout the mothers health. When u have personally undergone an abortion, come back and give that advice.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Abort Please Help by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 18, 2012
^^^again, my stand will remain to ABORT ABORT ABORT, or KILL KILL KILL if you prefer, lol!!!!!!
Re: I Want To Abort Please Help by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^again, my stand will remain to ABORT ABORT ABORT, or KILL KILL KILL if you prefer, lol!!!!!!
dim wit
Re: I Want To Abort Please Help by logo77: 2:37pm On May 18, 2012
chrystee: @ persy,
My candid advice for you is to not have an abortion. These days, no one uses her future as an excuse for having an abortion cos having a baby doesnt jeopardise your future in anyway. There are many women who would do anything to have a child of their own now and when they remember the abortion they had in d past, it brings a lot of pain, regret and guilt and it feels like they are being punished for aborting their babies.Abortion can leave a permanent scar that may be difficult to heal. some others may have done it and gotten away with it, it might not be same for you. Eventually all the shame and dissapointment will fade and your family will grow to love your child. Please be wise and act right. God doesnt make mistakes. he knows why he gave u this child now.I wish you luck.
Re: I Want To Abort Please Help by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 18, 2012
BrownJay are you serious? You mean you could advise a 'sister' to abort?? An almost 5month pregnancy?? That's sad. It's wrong...
MRbrownJAY: ^^^again, my stand will remain to ABORT ABORT ABORT, or KILL KILL KILL if you prefer, lol!!!!!!
Re: I Want To Abort Please Help by nuellaodion: 11:32pm On May 19, 2012
Mr brown abi yellow, may God not make you impotent! Ur advice to the young lady is wrong. @Op please let the innocent child live. God will give u d grace and strengt to overcome any challenge. Take a look at Genevieve and learn from her story. She kept her daughter and still focussed on her future and now she is a role model. Don't kill ur child plz, it has life like u but helpless and innocent. Think about ur own life and safety aborting a 5month baby. Osanobua!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Abort Please Help by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 20, 2012
idprincess: dim wit

I love you too, lol!

OlowoTee: BrownJay are you serious? You mean you could advise a 'sister' to abort?? An almost 5month pregnancy?? That's sad. It's wrong...

i would advise ANYONE to abort if they are not emotionally/physically and financially ready to have a child. depending on where you live, you can get an abortion up to the 6th month, so no biggie here.
it doesnt matter if it was my sister or any close relatives, my stand would be the same: NO NEED TO BRING A CHILD INTO THIS WORLD THAT YOU CANT CARE FOR, FULLY!!!

i understand that it may be wrong to you, but that is MY view........and as i respect yours, you should respect mine.

nuellaodion: Mr brown abi yellow, may God not make you impotent! Ur advice to the young lady is wrong.

you have the rights to believe what you want to believe, these are just MBJ's view on the matter. just as you have many fairytale story about others, why dont you also tell the horror stories of unwanted children used for witchcraft and money ritual simply because their parents didnt want them, or the ones that are burned alive because their parents couldnt cope and therefore blamed the child for their misfortune and labeled that little kid a witch!

(1) (Reply)

Staphylococcus Aureus / Ebola: Kolanut Can Cure It —prof Maurice Iwu / Buy, Order For Vape Pen Aka E-cigarette And The E-juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.