Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1242265 members, 1648779 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 September 2014 at 11:06 AM

Price Of Food In Nigeria Today? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Food In Nigeria Today? (991 Views)

What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking? / The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Price Of Food In Nigeria Today? by 19naia(m): 2:01am On May 18, 2012
What is price of eating in nigeria today? i guess i must describe what i would like to eat.....A pot of traditional soup to last 4 days to put on rice and yams...i like pounded yam and wonder what the price is at an average mans clean restuarant? also maybe to eat at restuarant rice with soup topping with plantains and meat? ---------------------------bag of rice to last 1 month if cook rice once a day for 2 people?-------------------------------------------------------Tubers of nigerian yams to last 1 month to cook once a day to feed 2 people? -------------------------------------------price of kilo of meat..Goat,chicken or fish....?------------------------------------------------------------------------The price of fruits like banana,oranges,mangos,and other common fruits in market??--------------------------------------The price of various fresh vegetables like leafy greens,cabbages and if carrots and others? -------------------------- If you want to add on other types of foods prices,i will be happy...i forgot Loaf fresh bread aand things like Milo or ovaaltine and milk...maybe i will use these package foods some times........So my interest is to find current prices so i can understand the amount of budget to eat well....i am guessing the prices will be according to per kilo scale or by the size of packaged goods...Thanks to any one who can help....
Re: Price Of Food In Nigeria Today? by MissyB3(f): 10:51pm On May 22, 2012
Where are the women in Nigeria? No one buys foodstuff anymore? smiley

(0) (Reply)

What Will Happen If I Drink HYPO? / I Found The Recipe For Indomie / Nestle Milo Crunchy Cereal Is Simply Delicious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.