Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

An Honest Question From A Somali - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Honest Question From A Somali (13272 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali Is Visiting Here / Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? / Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: i see my intelectual command of the english language has shamed you into telling me to go away. The somali friend of yours whose humble isnt full somali...or maybe his from those small clans...i actually like this site...and as for me having low self esteem...i am offended...i thought my overbearing overconfidence personality was known on this forum....i guess i need to stick around so people can get to know me better...

shame your asking me to go away...i guess this is what happens when your superior in everyway.

Wow! You just love the attention,dont you ? And did you say" intelectual command of english language" ? Ok, now I have no doubt to believe that you are not very smart; I will expect somebody of such intelligent to know what " worship" means but you disappoints me !The only person who frequents where they are not wanted is an insecure person who cant be by themselves! Secondly,I live in houston,tx and all the somalis that i know live in the most impoverished neigbhourhood in gessner; no education,lives on food stamps,no car and always walking the street like desert nomads and always seeking amnesty and yet you come here talking about superiority! You are the joke of the century! You even look down on your fellow somalis because they behave like humans unlike you. You should go home,look in the mirro and your sickness will be staring at you!
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: you said i came here begging..looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...

i never said we are related...loooool....i try to distance myself from you people...

i came here to find out why you worship us...if that is begging than your local schools have failed you. lmao shocked

Can you look up "worship" in the oxford dictionary and tell me what it means since your "intellectual command of english language" didnt quite give you the capacity to understand the full definition of "worship". I am done with this LOSER and anybody who continue to respond to his post must really have lots of time in their hand. Leave now and go to somalinet. This is NAIRALAND!
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2012
hey brothers and sisters, let us not get so mean with him. some of the things i said, i was just joking around with him. I think ayanle actually wants to make ammends. He just needs to stop being arrogant thats all.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by morpheus24: 6:00pm On May 18, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^^^^^

umm just asking, why did you poost pictures of Indian Jarawa Tribespeople

I will indulge you just this once.

Hint: if there was not a reference to place of origin, what continent would those jarawa's be designated as belonging to?
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2012
morpheus24:

I will indulge you just this once.

Hint: if there was not a reference to place of origin, what continent would those jarawa's be designated as belonging to?

Andaman & Nicobar Islands of the Indian SubContinent.
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by Fulaman198(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
i have a grudge against Soomalis because you behave like slaves of arabs, you are over-islamic, you are pirates and you are very arrogant. .

and we did not exclude all North Africans. just the Egyptians, moors, berbers and mixed North Africans(Berber-Arab/Egyptian-Arab).

Somalians are East African bro, they are no further north than we are.
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by Fulaman198(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2012
ayanle456: well modern humans came from ethiopia/somali. Since were both related...i can take credit for all the people...especially the arabs who live 20 miles off our coastland...am damnn proud... lol...

if u think u came from an ape....thats your choice...but i wouldnt say that outloud...considering...the similarities and all smiley

Modern humans I read came from Southern Africa, the Khoisan who I believe are related to Bantus are the oldest people in the world.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by Fulaman198(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
hey brothers and sisters, let us not get so mean with him. some of the things i said, i was just joking around with him. I think ayanle actually wants to make ammends. He just needs to stop being arrogant thats all.

I agree with this, two wrongs don't make a right
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by ayanle456: 10:15pm On May 18, 2012
morpheus am going to ignore u. ur obsession needs to subside. i cannot encourage u.
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by ayanle456: 10:18pm On May 18, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

uhm. thanks i guezz
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by Nobody: 7:34am On May 19, 2012
ayanle456:

i understand your pain...from what i hear...its a social status for you to even have a somali friend of the opposite sex...a forbiden fruit. well i guess i cant blame you for dreaming.

grin If you're talking about the ones not ravaged by war, It just feels good phocking 'em.
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by ayanle456: 7:37am On May 19, 2012
mbatuku2:

grin If you're talking about the ones not ravaged by war, It just feels good phocking 'em.

i guess i cant blame you for dreaming. wink
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by Nobody: 3:38am On May 24, 2012
morpheus24:

You really are quite daft.

What DNA markers are you refering to? Please elaborate. you come here after reading some dribble without truly understanding what it is you are talking about.

According to the Out of Africa theory (read it if you have time)the first set of human beings to leave Africa were people who lived 60,000 to 70,000 years ago. I highly doubt any of them looked any thing like an east African today.DNA is not phenotype you slowpoke. DNA indicates what path a population has taken through a time span.

Ps if these first migratory human populations looked anything like Somali's or ethiopians, then it would be near impossible for the below pics of black people outside of Africa to exhibit phenotypes outside of the somali/ethiopian range in which you are refering. to. North east Africans(ancient egyptians, Ethiopians, somali,berber) developed "insitu" physical adapatations inside of Africa with slight DNA flow from neighbouring border territories outside of Africa . These genotypes and phenotypes have appeared in Africa for millenia and are not unique to somali/ethiopinas which is why I posed the question of Fulani DNA vs Somali Y-DNA.

You really are a slowpoke you know.

interesting....

The Woodabe peoples of West and North Africa exhibit those same features. smiley

[img]http://1.bp..com/_TF4xvGTrZQk/TTmzKu48X0I/AAAAAAAABEY/IgqpgLZWuNU/s640/Wodaabe_Timothy-Allen_014.jpg[/img]

[img]http://77.68.47.12/bbchumanplanet/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/photographs_wodaabe_allen_23.jpg[/img]

Above, they've noses and hair far straighter than most Somali people I've personally seen.
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by ayanle456: 3:57am On May 24, 2012
^^^^ its sad west africans have to hold these very few people amongst the masses of apes to even competing with somalia whose features are known world wide.
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by Nobody: 4:01am On May 24, 2012
ayanle456: ^^^^ its sad west africans have to hold these very few people amongst the masses of apes to even competing with somalia whose features are known world wide.

^^see proper definition of DUNCE. grin

You honestly think the Woodabe are the ONLY of their kind in West Africa much less central and south? grin grin
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by ayanle456: 4:40am On May 24, 2012
By holding them up dont it prove u all agree the Horn african look is better than the ape look?
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by Fulaman198(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2012
ayanle456: By holding them up dont it prove u all agree the Horn african look is better than the ape look?

Now, I must take this personal because this is my ethnic group (wodaabe are Fulani, in language wodaabe means the exiled, though I think it is because they practice different things than other Fulani). There are many groups in the west african region that resemble Fulani , including but not limited to Tuareg, Songhai, Kanuri, Toubou, and other Sahelians. In Nigeria alone, there are many ethnic groups that gave unique features. Praise God for the beauty of Africa, because you disgrace it with your low iq and inferior brain. You're an ugly human being both inside and out. Go and bath
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by ayanle456: 4:10pm On May 24, 2012
u know am right. i have read too many threads on here to see u all worship the horn look. smiley
u cant convince me other wise
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by Fulaman198(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2012
ayanle456: u know am right. i have read too many threads on here to see u all worship the horn look. smiley
u cant convince me other wise

Keep dreaming

I worship the dark beauties of Senegal and Mali aka where the most beautiful women come from. Best looking figures with lovely curves, best dark smooth chocolate skin, very beautiful faces, etc. etc. In fact I want to marry a woman from Senegal or Mali. Not only are they beautiful on the outside, they are very traditional and good Muslim women.
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 4:40pm On May 24, 2012
ayanle, so what next?
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by ayanle456: 5:28pm On May 24, 2012
^^^well let me tell u whats not next. Me ever acknowledging that your humans.
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by morpheus24: 6:37pm On May 24, 2012
ayanle456: ^^^well let me tell u whats not next. Me ever acknowledging that your humans.

Its okay we understand you have been whitewashed to believe elongated crania and limb porportions, straight noses and wavy hair that are similar to your neighbours to the East make your features "superior" to other types in Africa.

Hmm, I wonder , what about these other Africans who are not typical of West-central African types, wonder if their Asian features make them also superior.

What say you Dummy?

1 Like

Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2012
ayanle456: ^^^well let me tell u whats not next. Me ever acknowledging that your humans.

i ask what's next not what's not next...another chance to answer...what next?
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by Fulaman198(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2012
morpheus24:

Its okay we understand you have been whitewashed to believe elongated crania and limb porportions, straight noses and wavy hair that are similar to your neighbours to the East make your features "superior" to other types in Africa.

Hmm, I wonder , what about these other Africans who are not typical of West-central African types, wonder if their Asian features make them also superior.

What say you Dummy?

While I do agree that I have never seen anyone dumber than Ayanle, Khoisan are Southern Africans
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by ayanle456: 1:29am On May 25, 2012
^^^ why bother. This man has studied african voodoo and things he knows everything.
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by Nickydrake(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: i see my inteLectual command of the english language has shamed you into telling me to go away. The somali friend of yours !!!WHOSE!!! humble isnt full somali...or maybe !!HIS!! from those small clans...i actually like this site...and as for me having low self esteem...i am offended...i thought my !!!overbearing overconfidence personality!!! was known on this forum....i guess i need to stick around so people can get to know me better...

shame your asking me to go away...i guess this is what happens when !!!your!!! superior in everyway.

You're certainly very creative when it comes to distorting grammar. Or maybe you're just sincerely dumb.
Intellectual command? Looks more like ignorant abuse to me.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by Skywalker5(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2012
really enjoying the conversation here. really educative.
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by ayanle456: 3:25pm On May 25, 2012
^^^^^^hmmm. What have you learned so far.
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by Skywalker5(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2012
well you were all discussing well from the first thread before you starting taking it personal. Dont really know much about people from Somalia so you talking about it was educative before you and your friends started the diss
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by ayanle456: 3:55pm On May 25, 2012
if u have any questions let me know.
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: if u have any questions let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yep1WVPfZU&feature=plcp

Watch this video in it's ENTIRETY!!

If you prefer not to watch it all then check it out @ 6:50 & again @ 10:07 wink
hopefully that would shout your blasted mouth smiley

(although I still don't buy that "Out of Africa Theory", but I am digging
his underlining message that there is NO ONE WAY to "look African"wink
Re: An Honest Question From A Somali by ayanle456: 7:48pm On May 25, 2012
^^^^^stop claiming horn africans. I always hear africans telling that not all africans have nappy hair. Africans arent ugly. check out the somalis,ethiopians and Eritreans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asiri Aiye Siwa Lowo Awon Agba Woli / Discrimination Based On Physical Appearance In Lagos Night Clubs! / Which State Are You From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.