Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 AM

Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? (7595 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 18, 2012
adonisgold:

No woman wants to suffer, its natural. Even the lioness goes for the strongest male who can protect her and the cubs.

Your point?
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by adonisgold: 5:49pm On May 18, 2012
femi4: You are very wicked, what you did was more like "paying her back" for rejecting you when you were poor.
If she comes to your house at odd hour, you can help her emotion by chasing her away.
You encouraged her by playing along with her when you know you will have nothing to do with her
Even after having sex with her, you are not remorse about it cos u see it as a weapon to pay her back.
Xtian brother my foot!!!

Don't mind him jare! When he went to see the father what did he expect? She was dancing around him , is he a masquerade? She came for youth meeting in your house, what's wrong with that? Is she not a youth? Marry her!
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by adonisgold: 6:04pm On May 18, 2012
omega25red: Are you for real? It's the posters fault that he didn't set the parameters of what they had going on and now since he has money he wants to bang every girl he sees.

what the heck is wrong with all of you that you propose marriage before you even date a woman? poster, like MBJ said tell the father and the girl that you got a sign from heaven that said she wasn't the one for you. Even add that the sign said that she will die if you guys have a kid. (This will show you how true the church is)
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by jezzmik(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2012
If na man say make u marry her let him marry her by him self or if na woman let her marry her for her son or her famly member or even another church member if na by forc to marry the mumu so that the can play thier noncens games in thier fullsh church. Ur free to move to another church god na god. Shoooo the dey crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wit big tits
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by DukeNija(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2012
@poster
You are the kind of guy Nigerian whimps should look up to as a role model. You too gbaski, omo yagbayaski.grin
You are a sharp guy. I wish all those fools coming to Nairaland with swollen tear filled eyes could take a cue from you, maybe relationships would be taken much more serious. angry If you marry that babe, e no go better for you. angry Bloody Gold-digger. Go find one better, correct, hot, 21st century working class belle abeg. wink Your level don rocketeer. cool
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by DukeNija(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2012
adonisgold:

Don't mind him jare! When he went to see the father what did he expect? She was dancing around him , is he a masquerade? She came for youth meeting in your house, what's wrong with that? Is she not a youth? Marry her!
Are you sure you are Ok? undecided
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by dubem3(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2012
this is a very straight foward story.
and some peeps can't stop amazing me here.
why do we indulge in all these plenty self righteousness?

apart from the sin of fornication which they are both guilty of
there is nothing else i'ld blame the poster for.

he already made it clear that he had feelings for the girl.
any plans of settling down with the girl he had,
was murdered by the singular act of her rejecting him
when she forgot he had potentials and judged his social status
on facial assessment.

why didn't the girl seek a proper definition of whatever she was going into
when she became interested. thats cos she focused too much on the very
same potentials she ignored earlier.
its the same reason the guy did not did not seek to give her any
explanations cos what beckoned him initially was calling him again

WHO TELLS A GIRL JUST BEFORE THEY GET DOWN,'I NO GO MARRY YOU OH?'
abeg joor spare him the plenty blames he was just being human
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by no1madman(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2012
fuckin opportunist!Pass her 2 me make i use her clean mouth and i go pass her around. .since she don equate money with qualities of a good man then we go . . .
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 18, 2012
Shd got wat she wantd,..even if shes pregnant,be responsible 4 d child bt dnt marry her.I dnt knw y a maturd lady wunt define her relatnship b4 openin up her leg,n d worst of it al is telin her parents even while d both of u neva discusd it...i blame u both shaa

1 Like

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by no1madman(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2012
Alternatively, tell her God say,if she no give u her anus chop,then she no qualified 2 be ur wife or go ahead with d traditional marriage and on d D-Day,represent a cow or He-goat as her fuckin Bridegroom. . .
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by vokalguy(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2012
buJu-234:
guy; i dont think u re wicked o...;

females have the same no. of brain cells like their male fellow. so they can think alike.

when she refused u; and decided to come back; she was trying to play her card... ok now assuming u were d one
dat dumped her at first & decided to come will her parents welcome u back?

lets b real here...

i will not b surprise if u start to mention all d recharge cards ; give me give me pocket money that she has collected...

come life is a game; some people win & others lose...

if she decided to carry ur kpekus to u under FOC; O boy chop am clean mouth.... simple as ABC.

as per church; do u knw if her father has already bribed the pastor to speak in his daughter`s favour ??

because No average Nigerian father (esp. elderly) will see a promising young man with future and tell his daughter to leave him alone ok

I agree with everything you typed!
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by neyostica: 9:22pm On May 18, 2012
Op, you are nt wicked, d gal wanted to play smart bt got served

1 Like

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by lekkie073(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2012
U r not guilty in any ramification. Since u no send her message to open her shop for u. Abeg find anotheer church sharply
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Odunnu: 3:27am On May 19, 2012
bennyraz: At poster! Don't marry the girl, she's a gold digger. And again, [b]make sure you serve your punishment at the church before you leave. [/b]Shekena
. . .when you are done serving, you may leave. But dont you ever marry that girl (or any girl) because of pressure

1 Like

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Ghydyon(m): 5:05am On May 19, 2012
oluface: It is sin to say such thing in a open forum..
U had sex with a lady who is not your wife and you came to this open forum and expose urself...
If you have not expose urself.. God can still forgive u but its now left for God to judge u
some are perishing because d are ignorant and lack knowledge.How can GOD 4give one sins wen u dint open up 2 confess....Bro pls read ur bible very wel
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 19, 2012
favinvest: My story goes like this:-

2yrs ago; I talked to this sister in my church abt dating; she said that she wouldnt date me after praying abt it. I asked her why;;; in summary
she said i dont have an apartment ( because i was still staying with a christian brother); i dont look like the person she was asking God for.

1yr later; I got a job with a consultancy firm; and within 6mths I got my apartment; I was given an official car; i shared my testimony in church.

then this sister started dancing around me; to the extent of even coming to my new apartment on youth visitation. she couldnt believe what she saw.

she started coming on her own even at odd hrs ( i mean 6pm;7pm)...; wearing clothes that can make a man fall.
she will jst go to the kitchen and b asking after my welfare.

Then; one day something happened; we had intimacy; not once nor twice.

Jst last month she said I should go and see her parents...

Then I asked her for what? she said her father ( an elder in our church) wants to see me.
I decided to go ( because of the elder`s sake); on getting there; the man asked me; bro. X when are u coming to do the traditional rite etc....?

men; my head blew; i was mute; on getting home I called the sister;
did i tell u dat i want to marry u...?

i didnt invite u to my apartment at first; na u carry ur leg waka come.
i didnt even propose to u; na u dey try to form my wife to bi.
and the worst is that when i was poor & no body; u refused to date me; then what makes u feel that i will now marry u...

The case now as gotten to the church council; they insist that i must marry her & b ready to face suspension for committing fornication...

As for I am not ready to marry her although i am ready for the suspension...; also I am still ready for the worst i.e leaving the church to another.

please fellow NL friends; I need ur advice esp. to clear my conscience; am I wicked; is this wickedness on my part based on my current actions...

well i dont blame the girl,
i too wont date a broke ass from personal experience.
nigerian guys only stick with a particular girl wen they hv no money becos the particular girl they want wont give them eye now becos they hv no cash.
this issue could hv happened also like this
she acceptd ur proposal 2yrs ago,
u get a job,then u get rich and u dump her,then she starts crying.
Personally u are at fault, u should hv not slept with her.
its God who needs to clear ur conscience not NL.

thanks
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 19, 2012
favinvest: My story goes like this:-

2yrs ago; I talked to this sister in my church abt dating; she said that she wouldnt date me after praying abt it. I asked her why;;; in summary
she said i dont have an apartment ( because i was still staying with a christian brother); i dont look like the person she was asking God for.

1yr later; I got a job with a consultancy firm; and within 6mths I got my apartment; I was given an official car; i shared my testimony in church.

then this sister started dancing around me; to the extent of even coming to my new apartment on youth visitation. she couldnt believe what she saw.

she started coming on her own even at odd hrs ( i mean 6pm;7pm)...; wearing clothes that can make a man fall.
she will jst go to the kitchen and b asking after my welfare.

Then; one day something happened; we had intimacy; not once nor twice.

Jst last month she said I should go and see her parents...

Then I asked her for what? she said her father ( an elder in our church) wants to see me.
I decided to go ( because of the elder`s sake); on getting there; the man asked me; bro. X when are u coming to do the traditional rite etc....?

men; my head blew; i was mute; on getting home I called the sister;
did i tell u dat i want to marry u...?

i didnt invite u to my apartment at first; na u carry ur leg waka come.
i didnt even propose to u; na u dey try to form my wife to bi.
and the worst is that when i was poor & no body; u refused to date me; then what makes u feel that i will now marry u...

The case now as gotten to the church council; they insist that i must marry her & b ready to face suspension for committing fornication...

As for I am not ready to marry her although i am ready for the suspension...; also I am still ready for the worst i.e leaving the church to another.

please fellow NL friends; I need ur advice esp. to clear my conscience; am I wicked; is this wickedness on my part based on my current actions...

thanks

well i dont blame the girl,
i too wont date a broke ass from personal experience.
nigerian guys only stick with a particular girl wen they hv no money becos the particular girl they want wont give them eye now becos they hv no cash.
this issue could hv happened also like this
she acceptd ur proposal 2yrs ago,
u get a job,then u get rich and u dump her,then she starts crying.
Personally u are at fault, u should hv not slept with her.
its God who needs to clear ur conscience not NL.

1 Like

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 19, 2012
and i think u are hiding some parts of the story.
am sure u had been giving her green light,
thats why she hopped back.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Booty4me: 10:22am On May 19, 2012
I hate it when someone sit in front of his laptop..copy and paste sum stories then grabs his popcorn and watch nl rocking. Where is the op?
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by cindyrella(f): 10:39am On May 19, 2012
Guy you no try at all, you for tell the babe say na only s.ex you want now.. Choi na wah for some girls self.. smh
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Skyloloprince(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2012
My dear no mind dis frudstars..... D girl doesn't lov u, she loves wt she is seein,,, IE wt u ve got nw, a girl who loves u wil stick to u , accept u and even make u her hero wen u cnt kil on ant,,,, d girl na job... Run 4 ur life
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by achi4u(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2012
@op maybe she under-performed during xes
i know ur fear...that that what if ur ATM machine stop dispensing cash for u at a certain time,she may abandon u?

dude run for ur dear life
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 19, 2012
op. . .pls dont feel guilty at all...you're so on point. . .the greedy bi.t..ch did.nt give you a chance when you were nobody and now she wants to have you by all means. ..it simply means she'll hop onto someone else if you ever get broke. . Pls drop the bi..t..ch like a bag of beans and if the church continue disturbing you move on to another church cuz its not by force to serve God in a particular church angry

2 Likes

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Tinynita(f): 10:26am On May 20, 2012
@poster u r nt wicked.
U proposed 2 her & she said she has prayed about it...dat u r nt d right man 4 her....so hw cum u r nw d right man 4 her?
Since u dnt luv her, then dnt marry her.
Dnt marry out of pity coz dat is d worst tin u can do 2 urself.
If d church wana give u suspension coz u commited fornication, let them go ahead wit it bt they should also remember 2 suspend her also coz she also commited fornication.
Bt make sure u complete ur suspension even if u wana leave d church.
If she is nt suspended wit u 4 fornication, then my advice 2 u is 4 u 2 leave dat church 4 gud.
My Pastor usually says '' if ur church can not change u, then change ur church".
Dnt allow them 2 intimidate u or compel u 2 do wat u dnt want.
Marriage is 4eva until death cums btw d partners.
Even d bible said dat God hates divorce.
Dnt b intimidated by any1.
Dat gal doesn't luv u...she luvs ur moni.
If d moni is nt there, she would neva have allowed u even peck her

1 Like

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by 677ano(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2012
No you dont have to marry her

You cant reject a man when he is poor then scheme back into his life when he is now affluent
Believe me this same woman will run from you as soon as the minute you run into hardship

Move on it is not about love for her it is about what you have now
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Beync(f): 12:54pm On May 20, 2012
U should have rejected her wen she started coming, but u were enjoying the pleasur. What have gained from this pay back? becos that exactly what u did.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by greedie1(f): 12:57pm On May 20, 2012
All these brother muonso si na i ga anu m church sef.... So dey feel its ok to suspend u alone, didnt d girl willfully have sex wit u?

since u obviously dont love d girl, u shouldnt marry her... Let dem suspend u if dey ll or u can leave d church all together

but u shouldnt ve led d poor girl on wen u had no plans 4 her, i knw u wanted to get back at her 4 rejecting u wen u had nothing,next tym, try to leave revenge to God k
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by osajojo(m): 1:02pm On May 20, 2012
I sent this story as a broadcast message on my bbm and every responded and said u shud leave d church and don't allow any gold digger into ur life

1 Like

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Excellent7(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2012
Hello OP, I do not see you as wicked, but you should not have slept with her. That was a mistake! Your proposal I guess expired when she rejected it on the premise that " you dont look like what she was asking for". Pray when did you now become God's will, I guess when u got a job and nice bunk? Maybe tommorrow if you don't have these she will hear again. I detest adults ( especially "religious" folks)not taking their decisions and accepting the outcomes instead of blaming the devil or misrepresenting God.
I think the girl is playing smart with you. To me I see the whole thing as a snare
Marry the babe to your peril.You should not be blackmailed or boxed into marriage. Granted nobody likes poverty but marriage should be based on things like trust, love and faith in better future. Even if the girl is pregnant you don't have to marry her if you do not have convictions. Do not let "petty people" use God and church to ruin you. Serve your "suspension" and I hope its two of u that are suspended, and then plot your future.
Never ever eat shit out of respect!!
Any young man talking about marriage or involved in marriage talks is no linger a boy. Put your foot down and do what you are cool with.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by greedie1(f): 1:25pm On May 20, 2012
Tinynita:
My Pastor usually says '' if ur church can not change u, then change ur church"
would ur pastor be Lazarus Muoka of Lords Chosen?
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Password77(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2012
If she couldn't date u wen u had nothing why should she come to u nw?... @poster, u're not wicked, u just took ur pound of flesh which she actually enjoyed. End of story!
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Tedpgrass: 3:04pm On May 20, 2012
Need to deal with this from a matured viewpoint.
Yes, the lady is at fault having vocalized what a lot of 9ja women will do.

They are both guilty of the sin of fornication.
Remember y'all, they're workers in a religious body and so are liable to
the in-house rules n laws. So no secular perspectives here.

He's guilty of having her under false pretence..... knowing their history.

Though happy to serve his punishment, letting a matured elder or pastor know his tale
might bring some balance to the scenario which is heavily biased against him.

With this dealt maturedly, in-house guidance may be given to the youth in the organization regarding choice
of life partners and relationship decorum, to hopefully avoid a repeat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This / Busty Nigerian Lady Exposes Pastor For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Her ( / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.