Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? (7605 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Years(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2012
After all is said, I will strongly say you shouldn't leave the church but find ur wife to be somewhere else. Godspeed ...
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by ojdollars(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2012
[b]@POSTER .... You are not wicked Jor, forget all those childish talk from Nairaland kids, jumping to conclusion abt you in this matter. See my broda, the decision you have in your mind, is the best one so far. Let me tell you... Those that sweat with you, should be the one to eat the sweet in you. She dumped you when you got no Job, now God bless you now, she say make you come marry her, after seducing you. A real woman, doesn't seduce a man to get him to marry her, she is very cheap and if you try am marry such woman, once your Money finish, she go dump you and treat you like Pieces of Rag, don't make the mistake of a life time. Why the Elder nor force her to marry you when you nor get Money? Forget that thing my broda, all those one when dem dey do na because of say you get Money. Tell them to suspend you, and stay there to finish your suspension and be a free man. If she come meet you again for sex and you get time to give her, give her another long thing. Rubbish non-sense, them nor wan suffer, but one enjoy.

Other advice: If you are now ready for marriage to avoid fornication which is one sin, God doesn't tolerate, unholy and unacceptable to Him, then disguise, go squat with another friend to find a decent girl when go love you for who you be and not your pepper. O boy, forget all those men, forget all those church elders on this particular matter. Grey hair is not wisdom, nor fear, you did no wrong, she can't eat her cake and have it. Wicked Girl that deserve more wickedness.
[/b]
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Tinynita(f): 5:34pm On May 20, 2012
gree-die:

would ur pastor be Lazarus Muoka of Lords Chosen?
yup gal
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by dubem3(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2012
gree-die:
All these brother muonso si na i ga anu m church sef.... So dey feel its ok to suspend u alone, didnt d girl willfully have sex wit u?

since u obviously dont love d girl, u shouldnt marry her... Let dem suspend u if dey ll or u can leave d church all together

but u shouldnt ve led d poor girl on wen u had no plans 4 her, i knw u wanted to get back at her 4 rejecting u wen u had nothing,next tym, try to leave revenge to God k
ur head dey there oh jare!
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by 90love(f): 5:46pm On May 20, 2012
[b][/b][i][/i] reading this has really annoyed me I hate gold diggers how could she say your not the man she put in her prayers. Really? She doesn't know what you want is not usually what is best for you if she wasa decent human being/Christian she wouldn't have degraded you like that to begin with. When times are hard she runs when they get better she reappears how about if your fortune change you would start to worry about how to keep your wife.

Gold digging toad, you better run and not fall for her trap. Change churches and explain to them elders the reason you can not marry her why did she spread her legs in the first place?

Only wicked part on your behalf was knowing her intentions and allowing her to keep coming over and succumbing to her evil plot. Your body was weak.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by ovo4u(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2012
I carry 2 hand for you grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by ovo4u(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2012
@ OP

You are very good man grin and am sure you acted in direction of the old testament, do me and I do you.GOD bless you POSTER. And how about you add this line to the girl: That it's your turn now to pray and see if God will choose her for you as a wife, tell her you need 24 months to pray. After that, you tell her God has not answer you yet, that you need more time, like 500 days more, that if she can fast and pray with you, it will also help. Tell her to pray and fast dry for like 100 days, then at the end, you guys will see what God has in store for you.

That how we treat bit.ches.. fckin sick cheap 9igerian girl, everything they mostly want to have, is just someone who is ripe already, who they can rip off.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by ovo4u(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2012
Yup

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by ovo4u(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2012
Print this out and send it to those men who want to suspend you from the church.

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by snookies(f): 8:15pm On May 20, 2012
@OP,

I don't think its wickedness but words of advice my brother: make sure from now on you stop sleeping with her and keep your distance immediately, because she can harm you, try to pin a pregnaancy on you or worse. Be careful with her from now on o and certainly don't marry her cos she really doesn't love you and that's the truth. . . "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" .

Be wise!
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2012
Op,the only thing you did wrong was not slapping her father for raising a golddigger and a LovePeddler!

1 Like

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by ijebabe: 12:15am On May 21, 2012
This is the first time I have read someone ASKING to be judged, and trust NLnders not to disappoint. Shockingly enough, the poster is getting supporters cheesy

@topic, You know what you want to do so why ask? If you're not interested, you're not. Is it by force?
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by KevinII(m): 12:19am On May 21, 2012
marry fire!!! like someone said, no be church plenty for ouside so? shior!
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by favinvest: 12:56pm On May 21, 2012
thanks everyone 4 ur replies.....
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Maximip(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2012
You're not wicked.

You'll only be wicked if you marry this girl... Yes, wicked to yourself and you will suffer if you try it.

God punish all the gold diggers. May they never reap the gold where they never sowed.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 21, 2012
Maximip: You're not wicked.

You'll only be wicked if you marry this girl... Yes, wicked to yourself and you will suffer if you try it.

God punish all the gold diggers. May they never reap the gold where they never sowed.

AMEN BROTHER cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by buJu234: 2:36pm On May 21, 2012
that ur Christian sister; i believe this is type of talks she was telling u then; when u were jobless....lolz

male — Wednesday, 16 May 2012 10:26 AM
dont tell me dat u dont have a phone

Female — Wednesday, 16 May 2012 10:46 AM
ya

male — Wednesday, 16 May 2012 10:56 AM
i refuse to believe that a big babe like u dont have a phone

Female — Wednesday, 16 May 2012 10:59 AM
kk

male — Wednesday, 16 May 2012 11:15 AM
hope u re not the give me ; send me recharge card; my hair money; i need a new pants; my mother is sick; buy me a BB etc type of girl oo

?
Female — Wednesday, 16 May 2012 11:17 AM
l am

male — Wednesday, 16 May 2012 11:20 AM
ok

Female — Wednesday, 16 May 2012 11:21 AM
kkkkkkkk

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by mspookie: 3:43pm On May 21, 2012
grin

you are innocent, chop and run! sharp guy. just pray u dont give birth to female kids....sure u r aware of 'law of karma'.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by buJu234: 9:33pm On May 22, 2012
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by ms pookie: 3:43pm On May 21

you are innocent, chop and run! sharp guy. just pray u dont give birth to female kids....sure u r aware of 'law of karma shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked'.

I refuse to believe those bold statement because there are holy holy pastors; whom guys re yanshing their daughters/females kids...
so what will u say to this?

Nigerians are their funny myth...; what abt the politicians that re killings very day... are their 3rd generations not still eating Nigeria money...
MS POOKIE; skip dat one... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 23, 2012
i am a girl not a guy and truthfully, i must tell u dat's not wickedness on your part. its her selfishness and greed dat got her where she is. so many girls mite hate on me 4 dis comment but truth b told, she doesn't deserve ur luv back and she was d one dat asked 4 d sex. u didnt force her 2 do it.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Dagods(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2012
femi4: You are very wicked, what you did was more like "paying her back" for rejecting you when you were poor.
If she comes to your house at odd hour, you can help her emotion by chasing her away.
You encouraged her by playing along with her when you know you will have nothing to do with her
Even after having sex with her, you are not remorse about it cos u see it as a weapon to pay her back.
Xtian brother my foot!!!
true talk joo, dat guy na ole,ika,ode,onishekushe,onyeoshi,barawo banza,u must marry dat girl o..or ekpe go follow u,abi u no get sister?if u no want chop am y u dey steal am chop?amadioha gbagwukwe gi,ekwensu.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by coded777: 11:43am On May 23, 2012
Why shld i judge U?
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:38pm On May 23, 2012
You should have sent the girl packing the moment she arrive at ur door....na ur weakness it be.... exercise better self control next time. Shame on you two for fornication and shame on her for wanting you only now you are successful HABA shocked...dont marry her but learn from ur mistake bruv
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 23, 2012
Dagods:
true talk joo, dat guy na ole,ika,ode,onishekushe,onyeoshi,barawo banza,u must marry dat girl o..or ekpe go follow u,abi u no get sister?if u no want chop am y u dey steal am chop?amadioha gbagwukwe gi,ekwensu.
Abeg make we hear word. This guy has done nothing wrong to the lady, if anything he was going to be a victim of her selfish machinations. The question is, does he now meet ''God's'' requirements for His lovely greedy arse daughter? If I was this guy I would attend said meeting withthe father and pastor and elders, tell them what happened and tell them to go fcck themselves. This is how the are raising golddigging sisters in the house of God today. Go to churches and here pastors complaining of how brothers are not marrying from their parishes. And why should they whem this is the sort of bullshht that sisters give us? That girl is a thief, dump her greedy arse already.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 23, 2012
oyinbogirl: You should have sent the girl packing the moment she arrive at ur door....na ur weakness it be.... exercise better self control next time. Shame on you two for fornication and shame on her for wanting you only now you are successful HABA shocked...dont marry her but learn from ur mistake bruv
What mistake? Abeg the guy knew exactly what he was doing, it is he girl you should tell to learn from her mistakes. I mean what exactlyy did she go to do with the guy again after blowing him off? A lesson to ladies: when you've told someone goodnight don't go back and say good evening(well in scenarios such as this). The church should suspend them both for fornication if that is really what is paining them.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by koolJ1(f): 1:47pm On May 23, 2012
Poster, yu are not wicked! Do not attempt marrying her cuz she's d type dat ll leave yu widout blinking if she thinks her material comfort is being undermined. And about fornication..mabi yu do am alone? Day nor go suspend her too abi dey go reward am wit marriage to yu or ur suspension? Abeg she na diamonddigger, and borrowing her words, 'she is not the kind of woman God has proposed to bless yu wit'. Maybe yu shld ask her if God changed His mind

undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by mspookie: 9:52am On May 25, 2012
buJu-234:

Nigerians are their funny myth...; what abt the politicians that re killings very day... are their 3rd generations not still eating Nigeria money...
MS POOKIE; skip dat one... grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner grin
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by bukatyne(f): 10:31am On May 25, 2012
@poster: since ur post says u re a christian, i ll speak to u like a brother. i wouldn't judge u for ur sins (fornication n revenge) because i don't want to be judged and i am no saint, but i ll tell u this: u know that our Father(God) said that vengeance is His; and i am sure that u trust in Him, u should have left the gal alone! infact, God has started fightin for u and u just ruined everything! u getting that job is enough revenge! that sis would have cried until she died because she might not meet anybody like u again! when she started seducing u, u should have fled but al hope is not lost. go back to God and ask for genuine forgiveness, ask the gal for forgiveness for takin advantage of her and serve ur suspension in church. however, expect God speaks to u audibly and ure 100% percent sure, DON'T marry the sister! she has proved to u that she is for better for best and every marriage ll have its challenges! after serving ur punishment, if u feel d church wouldn't make u grow esp if the church don't punish d madam, then relocate to another BIBLE BELIEVING LIVING church! God Bless U!
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 25, 2012
You are just paying her back for what she did to u. You will marry her because u had intimacy with her and believe me a girl capable of doing this will go to any lenght to get what she want forget about church or christ
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by bukatyne(f): 10:33am On May 25, 2012
@poster: since ur post says u re a christian, i ll speak to u like a brother. i wouldn't judge u for ur sins (fornication n revenge) because i don't want to be judged and i am no saint, but i ll tell u this: u know that our Father(God) said that vengeance is His; and i am sure that u trust in Him, u should have left the gal alone! infact, God has started fightin for u and u just ruined everything! u getting that job is enough revenge! that sis would have cried until she died because she might not meet anybody like u again! when she started seducing u, u should have fled but al hope is not lost. go back to God and ask for genuine forgiveness, ask the gal for forgiveness for takin advantage of her and serve ur suspension in church. however, expect God speaks to u audibly and ure 100% percent sure, DON'T marry the sister! she has proved to u that she is for better for best and every marriage ll have its challenges! after serving ur punishment, if u feel d church wouldn't make u grow esp if the church don't punish d madam, then relocate to another BIBLE BELIEVING LIVING church! God Bless U!
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 25, 2012
I would strongl like to believe that this guy has made a decision so any extra advice here is irrelevant. Having said that however, I find it appalling that anyone in their right mind would tell this dude to apologise to this lady(as I don't understand the context of the apology). If anbod should apologise ut is the lady because she tried to take advantage of this brother at best and, at worst she prostituted herself to him. This guy has been thrust into a traumatic situation- a prostitute is trying to 'sue' him for not marrying her.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by frank317: 11:36am On May 25, 2012
guy u should never in ur life marry that slut. infact promise that u willl mary her and continue to bang her until the wedding eve. please make sure u are in the beer palour when they are busy waiting for u in the church. my only question is: why did u follow her to visit her parents in the first place, ok ok i guess u are trying to pretend that u are ready to go down with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This Girl's Killer Hips / Ashawo Spot In Lokoja / What Are Teenage Girls Turning Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.