Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Can Movie Directors In The House Please Help?i Really Want To Act. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can Movie Directors In The House Please Help?i Really Want To Act. (889 Views)

Strictly For Upcoming Movie Directors And Producers / Movie Directors And Producers: The Fiasco Script Is Ready For Sale: / How Can Someone Sell His Novel To Movie Directors To Put It Into Act? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Movie Directors In The House Please Help?i Really Want To Act. by ojoagefu(f): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2007
please can anyone help me with contacts of movie producers or directors that could help?
Re: Can Movie Directors In The House Please Help?i Really Want To Act. by agboifo(f): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2007
Femi Odugbemi of dvworks.com produced MamaPut and Maroko. His contact details are on the site.
Re: Can Movie Directors In The House Please Help?i Really Want To Act. by timmyjames: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2008
I am a movie producer and my contacts are

Name: Timmy James, Lagos Nigeria, 08067296460, 08078456660, psalmisttimy@yahoo.com.
Re: Can Movie Directors In The House Please Help?i Really Want To Act. by Seun(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2008
Why do you want to act? Love of the craft? If so, are you involved in a drama group?

(1) (Reply)

Superhero Movie / Uti Vows To Spend His Entire Win To Bury His Father. / Girlfriend Pours Soup On Boyfriends Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.