Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? (27672 Views)

Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance / Adamawa Increases Corpers' Allowance From N2,000 To N10,000 / Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by lookmangiw(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2012
spainbaby: my fellow copers i have recieved my own oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.thank God.finally

which state and what batch are you?
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Uniquemallam(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2012
Around 11am in the morning. I dey 4 oyo west local gov. May be ur bank neva process ur or the merging between oceanic and ecobank dey afekt urs, very soon u'll get urs.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by lookmangiw(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2012
okay. even some of my friends in my local government have received theirs. i'm hoping that before the weekends.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by chidike(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2012
Ecobank just sent mine, i'm serving in kaduna. my bro who's also serving and uses fidelity bank received his alert since monday. yeye dey smell. angry
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Uniquemallam(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2012
Which local gov u dey self?
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by lookmangiw(m): 1:40am On May 24, 2012
Unique mallam: Which local gov u dey self?
ibadan north. I thank God sha at least i received 7800 from my PPA today, i'm hoping to get the federal allowance by today or latest friday if ECOBANK no go won hear wen.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Christine01(f): 6:11am On May 24, 2012
We haven't received alert at Kwali Area Coucil of the FCT.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Phikom(m): 8:05am On May 24, 2012
Corpers don collect alawee...no more whining...yet to receive mine
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Uniquemallam(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2012
7800 se ur PPA na private estab or gov parastatal?
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by lookmangiw(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2012
I hear say na for 2 month. I'm a batch A corper working at the ministry of works and transport.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by lookmangiw(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2012
and yet there is still no alert. a don tire oooo
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by lookmangiw(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2012
A don received the alert. Thank you, God
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 25, 2012
mtchew!! recieved d allawi on wednesday, now am broke again...anyone has an info on when the next one is gonna be paid??
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by fleps(m): 2:35am On May 27, 2012
lookmangiw: I hear say na for 2 month. I'm a batch A corper working at the ministry of works and transport.
And who ask you where u dey work? Who?!
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Nobody: 2:44am On May 27, 2012
Unique mallam: I don c their fucking 19700.

The N19700 is for one month of 1 day? shocked shocked
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by lookmangiw(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2012
fleps:
And who ask you where u dey work? Who?!
motherfuckerrr
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Christine01(f): 5:11am On May 30, 2012
Still haven't received alert. It is well!!!
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by lookmangiw(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2012
I heard that some state have started receiving their may allowance. How true is it?
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by chidike(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2012
Guys! I just got my may allowee o! these guys tried, this is how it ought to be. I'm serving in kaduna, my nysc acct is with ecobank. My bro that uses fidelity has gotten sha.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by lookmangiw(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2012
any other news from may allowee?
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2012
I received my may allawi yesterday. Am waiting 4 my final june allawi, make i say bye 2 nysc!
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by dannywest: 5:33am On Jun 24, 2012
Abeg us that relocated that they didn't pay for a few months how do we get our money? I just paassed out this month.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by aleogho(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2012
eddiejumpoff: 4 us in abia state.,, we avnt received any alert watsoeva...jez d normal mtn pulse foolish alert I dey see since
Does Abia state govt pay corpers allowance pls?? If yes hw muh.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by lookmangiw(m): 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
Why do we corpers in oyo state always receive our monthly allowance last? Is the money not coming from the same source.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by chidike(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
Has anyone received allowee for june?
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by stjoe1(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2012
We serving in cross rivers state, yarkurr local govt to be precise dont usually get our allowance on time every month. We get our allowance of the month at the end of the next month. I strongly believe that the LI/AI is behind all the pains corps member are undergoing concerning our allawance. I please call on the Federal govt. to investigate and fish out all those behinde this devious act. EFCC do something!
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by tayoccu(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2012
I hope nigeria is not broke again?
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by olawalegreat03: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2012
Allowee take long fr ths august o. Wey kopa don dey apprehensive of hw they wan travel bk. I beg o govt
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by disc20: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
Some of us has finished our service year, go back home and stay idle without work, some of us is still serving and we will soon pass out from national service. That means we will not be receiving alert anymore from Federal alawy. What a sad news! Like it or yes, that is the fact. Of course those that are extremely very lucky or those that are vigilant of the present economic trend in Nigeria will strive to success. Those that will earnestly search for knowledge and opportunity will succeed, those that know the dig dong search strategies will eventually find opportunities, those that are ambitious will find a lucrative business to do and those that are lazy will go back home and stay after to realize when they are old. So which category are you. Are you ready to make a division today so that you can enjoy tomorrow.

Take a look at this link [url]http://www.latestjobsinfo.com/search/label/Self%20Employment%20Tips[/url]

I have a long list of self employment ideas, profitable small business you can do with very little capital for free access. you are free to read the contents,ask any question that you need clarification in this forum or in the site. My dream is to help you make it in life.
See you on top
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by lookmangiw(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
This people don start again o. Whats going on? 8th of new month and still no show.
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by day0(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
lookmangiw: This people don start again o. Whats going on? 8th of new month and still no show.
be at rest, u should get paid before friday
Re: Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? by lookmangiw(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
day0:
be at rest, u should get paid before friday
how your own take be? You dey work with nysc ni?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / COVID-19: NYSC Mulls Reopening Of Orientation Camps After Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.