Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition (17072 Views)

Keagan Wins BBA Stargame 2012 / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by femi4: 4:09pm On May 18, 2012
yorke1: Is NTA channel 10 showing it?
MBI is showing it live even as I type
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nonybb: 4:09pm On May 18, 2012
Very stupid GUY! U knw u hard health issues but still went to compete. This guy is simply an idi/ot rueing the countrys chance and the entire nation. This is greedness cos we had 160 million that could can filled in but he greedly went for it. Stupid idio/tic Yoruba set of ppl

1 Like

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 18, 2012
Meeeeen FCK Ola
FCK Chris
FCK BBA and any BB for that matter
FCK the participants, and the jobless fans.

3 Likes

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nonybb: 4:10pm On May 18, 2012
Very stu/pid GUY! U knw u hard health issues but still went to compete. This guy is simply an idi/ot rueing the countrys chance and the entire nation. This is greedness cos we had 160 million that could can filled in but he greedly went for it. Stu/pid idio/tic Yoruba set of ppl

1 Like

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Opoki(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2012
yorke1: Is NTA channel 10 showing it?
Yes but only edited show
Mon - Fri 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Sat 8pm-10pm.
Remember that there is no shower clip for this period cos i'm sure u wanna see some lump skins...
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by jspac(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha: so sad...i ve bn crying since and i just cant stop cry cry

i cant eat today....so sad sad
I think you need to see a psychiatrist.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Cheggoon(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2012
Keneking: In a community of over 900,000 members, our people can't even write /report properly.In a community of over 900,000 members, our people can't even write /report properly.Very bombastic english all the way....
u kw get sense.na person error..make u dey
look.....wetin be ur score for GNS...."uses of english"..i beg park well...!

1 Like

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 18, 2012
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Keneking: 3:12pm
In a community of over 900,000 members, our people can't even write /report properly.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Bros cool down, no insult NL abeg, it was one Jose O, a South African that wrote the script... the info was only relayed to us by a NLander
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 18, 2012
Cheg-goon:

u kw get sense.na person error..make u dey
look.....wetin be ur score for GNS...."uses of english"..i beg park well...!

No mind am, besides, it was one Jose O, a South African Blogger for BBA that wrote the stuff.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 18, 2012
Babzilla: Meeeeen FCK Ola
FCK Chris

...and a BIG FCK u to u too, lol..... (abeg no take me serious ooo, na joke I de)
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by EkwyOmalicha: 4:22pm On May 18, 2012
Babzilla:

U honestly cried??!!!

am still crying .......for real cry cry
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by EkwyOmalicha: 4:24pm On May 18, 2012
js_pac: I think you need to see a psychiatrist.

cut the insult plssssssss, sob! sob! sob! cry
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nasri100(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2012

Bro you cant eat cause you arent hungry SMH he is not dead!!!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 18, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

cut the insult plssssssss, sob! sob! sob! cry

But he is correct nah Watchutalkingabout. angry He is only trying to help U thats not insult. U should take his advice. If u ask me U should even add him as a friend cos he is sincere.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Zenakoboko(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2012
@ Asidere,

The BBA rules for this year get as e be. Oga big broda say if you decide to leave, your (dynamic duo) partner go follow waka.
In summary, the two naija housemates would have to leave even if it is one that really needs to leave whether on health grounds or otherwise.

The house would be dry if the Nigerian duo waka come back. Na wah oo!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by timpaker(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2012
those guyz never failed to get me laughing. i sure will miss them in the out. Zainab and Seydou, una see wetin una cause? shebi una dey happy say una Tom n Jerry fight don give una papa (Ola) high blood pressure. silly kids!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by nodullin(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2012
Mehn!! this is all planned out>>> Biggie knew they were not sound health-wise>> but let them into the BBA house>>
Biggie don turn PDP>>> Bringing Yaradua in2 the house>>> only for anoda person (JohnaBoy) to carry the day.

God no go gree>>>> Goldie all d way!!!!!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 18, 2012
Gabbysky:

No mind am, besides, it was one Jose O, a South African Blogger for BBA that wrote the stuff.
. Then the poster should have quoted source ab initio. Another poorly constructed story all the way......Hissing in yoruba
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by timpaker(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2012
Keneking: . Then the poster should have quoted source ab initio. Another poorly constructed story all the way......Hissing in yoruba

LOL. Thomas!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Ejine(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2012
That sucks sad
I wish him the best of luck sha.

But if we're to be honest, he shouldn't have applied for the show knowing his health condition. Now the guy don block road for another aspirant wey for reallly appreciate being in the house.

Best of luck Ola and Chris. I really enjoyed watching you guys. And to be quite honest, you looked like you had a clear shot at that cash.

Now, I guess I'm going to have to start rooting for Roki, Prezzo and my homegirl Goldie (just for patriotism sake).
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by zeefever: 5:46pm On May 18, 2012
Its all a strategy by M-net to ensure that there's no way Nigeria will win again this year. Isn't there a doctor on stand-by to attend to him?If he were to be at a regular job,will he stop going to work because of hypertension. Mark my words,it will be rigged somehow so that South Africa will win this year. Anyway,Naija don try. Three wins in a row ain't easy at all.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by godello: 5:52pm On May 18, 2012
FCK Chris
who is responsible for your predicament? Huh!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by uwani(f): 5:54pm On May 18, 2012
Make una no mind them na champions league final they wan watch........lol
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 18, 2012
So sad, I totally trust Goldie though. Africans from other nations simply do not have what it takes.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by guonno: 6:02pm On May 18, 2012
Seriously speaking, i dont enjoy the down side mates, especially ola( he is not fluent and he has this accent that is funny. Is ola really funny?) i prefer chris sha. I dont like goldie and dkb if not that am nigeria and selfish i would vote goldie and dkb out, i love prezzo and roki. I think i prefer barbz to goldie. Goldie is just too double edged sword for my liking, she is also crafty and not real at all and then collabos with dkb to sabotage the house. If she know say she no want dey real why she go represent nigeria! Rubbish!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by FunkyBday(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2012
hey guys have u checked out www.myfunkybirthday.com today? Funky Freebies Week starts monday, dont be left out, be part of the carnival of freebies...

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Cupidkc(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2012
I smell a foul play here...i think biggie had a deal with those guys.
How were they even allowed to the house with a serious health issues. Hmmm!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by keside(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2012
make una no mind those guys, i think dey have collected money from BB and decided to leave d house. come to think abt it, if 9ja wins it again dis yr which was most likel. how wld other african countries have felt? i think it was all part of BB's plan.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by folahann(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2012
I think BBA still needs to step up its game. There should have been a back-up plan, in case things like this happen so early in the game.
Chance of healthy aspirants wasted
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by merteeny(m): 6:48pm On May 18, 2012

U shall soon get ulcerated just cuz of doze Alaye dudes.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Korrection(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2012
FCK Chris

Honestly what is BBA teaching the entire Africa....I dont seem to just comprehend...I watched it abit with some guys and chicks and all they wanna see is the part where someone wants to FVCK or take her bath with someone...Is that what BBA is really all about?? someone should put me through please.....
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by carlos86: 7:11pm On May 18, 2012
no dullin: Mehn!! this is all planned out>>> Biggie knew they were not sound health-wise>> but let them into the BBA house>>
Biggie don turn PDP>>> Bringing Yaradua in2 the house>>> only for anoda person (JohnaBoy) to carry the day.

God no go gree>>>> Goldie all d way!!!!!

Don't bame biggie.Blame Ola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Week 8 Saturday Night Party / Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron / BBNaija All Stars: My Love For Ceec Is Unmatched – Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.