Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (2126 Views)

How To Know When Never To Forgive Your Partner. / Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by angelhair(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2012
Re: ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 18, 2012
Yes its possible to forgive. Only forgive and leave him, while he was pampering her he was treating you like crap such men NEVER change and they usually marry silly women they can keep cheating on. I've heard such men talk before they always say its because she can take my crap thats why i married her but they somehow always treat the women outside well.
Re: ? by LailaIkeji1: 2:34pm On May 18, 2012
and u two r supposed to be married, ryt?

its nt easy ooo. hmm, wat do i say?

cheating husbands are a nightmare.

but if you two are not married, beta walk, dear. plz do.
Re: ? by arapoa(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2012
U cn giv him a 2nd chance. He might av change. Who knows?
Re: ? by barkayausa(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2012
It is frustrating, painful, hurting but remember christ bore it all on the cross, if you didn't forgive God will not forgive you, remember the Lord's prayer! You should also know that there pple out there waiting for ur downfall, remember devil is out looking for whom he will devour, pray for him and love him the more, look heal every pain.
Re: ? by DukeNija(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2012
I seriously don't understand people attimes. Do you enjoy being hurt, trampled on, and treated worse than a Cow? (indian Cow)
That guy is a piece of Poo. (Dark brown Poo.)
Re: ? by Raw2: 2:56pm On May 18, 2012
It is possible to forgive. But it makes no sense going back to him. So, forgive him and END the relationship.
Re: ? by DukeNija(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2012
barka yausa: It is frustrating, painful, hurting but remember christ bore it all on the cross, if you didn't forgive God will not forgive you, remember the Lord's prayer! You should also know that there pple out there waiting for ur downfall, remember devil is out looking for whom he will devour, pray for him and love him the more, look heal every pain.
Do you use Alomo as Coffee? Are you high? Which devil. So you would advice your loving, sweet, innocent, lil-sister to marry this Boar? SMH.You hypocrites calling Jesus.cry
Re: ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 18, 2012
barka yausa: It is frustrating, painful, hurting but remember christ bore it all on the cross, if you didn't forgive God will not forgive you, remember the Lord's prayer! You should also know that there pple out there waiting for ur downfall, remember devil is out looking for whom he will devour, pray for him and love him the more, look heal every pain.

Your post was a joke right? Or pure sarcasm? OP, forget about that guy, God will give you your own man. Please give yourself some respect and self esteem. He has treated you like rubbish because he thinks you are rubbish. This is the time to show him that he is rubbish and you have since moved on.

What kind of girls do we have in 9ja today sef. Are girls these desperate. In my time, women did small shakara, but now, for you to even consider him is just scary. That is not love, that is low self esteem.
Re: ? by 12345DKO(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2012
4give him but put d relationship on hold(i.e if u are not yet married) and watch him frm distance 2 see if he has truly changed as he claims.
Re: ? by Godmother(f): 7:44pm On May 18, 2012
I sincerely hope you guys are not married. I'm not one to advise pple to leave their relationship because I knw d grass is neva greener on d oda side.

What I ll just say to u OP is to knw what you can take frm a relationship n what u can overlook. Frm what you posted , it looks like cheatin is sometin you can't. Now is the best time to take a walk, babes. Save urself d heartache.
Re: ? by 190: 11:15pm On May 18, 2012
OP

remember hes the man so he can do what ever he likes and you have 2 bear and swallow it

after all hes the man! - its our rites cool
Re: ? by 190: 11:21pm On May 18, 2012
uhmm Godmother what do you mean by the grass isnt greener on the other side
Re: ? by khukhi(f): 11:48pm On May 18, 2012
OP are you depending on this guy for everything? I mean do you have a job?
Re: ? by dabrake(m): 2:27am On May 19, 2012
arapoa: U cn giv him a 2nd chance. He might av change. Who knows?
imagine yourself in her shoes, would you have forgiven your partner?
Re: ? by dabrake(m): 2:33am On May 19, 2012
na just because sey you be aboki/almajiri/bokoharam, else, i for don cast you go hell. Don't worry, stupidity na una birthright
Re: ? by Godmother(f): 7:33am On May 19, 2012
@ 190

I mean exactly that. One shud always weigh their partner's gud sides against d bad and see if the bad can be tolerated.

Cos wen u leave a partner for a fault, u get attracted to d next person who doesn't have those faults. But he/she may have other terrible ones

1 Like

Re: ? by 190: 7:46am On May 19, 2012
i see cheesy cheesy
Re: ? by Exponental(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2012
If u aint married, talk 2 ur legs, else u live with it, but if u are married, u need pray n strategize on winning him back if u dont mind divorce, but (divorce not a niger thing parse)
Re: ? by missmaybelline: 8:14am On May 19, 2012
Babes, don't even tink twice. Just walk!!!!!!!
Re: ? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:25am On May 19, 2012
I just pray you both are not married, because there is nothing worst than a cheating husband.
If he is not your husband dump the fool like a bad habit. . But if he is your husband ummmm you will need serious fasting and prayers...
Re: ? by femi4: 8:25am On May 19, 2012
It still baffles me how good girls find themselves in the hands of bad guys. My dear, you better run for your life. If he can beat you, he ll surely kill you one day and asked for FORGIVENESS from your parent

1 Like

Re: ? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 19, 2012
My dear OP to almost all men,cheatin is inevitable, the most loving husbands are the ones that cheat the more(behind ur back), u can go find out urself. Any guy that has the guts to ask a lady out most likely will ask other ladies out too, most times for fun n other times for sex. I only pray I don't cheat on my wife when we finally get married. Just forgive him and hope he doesn't do it again. The devil u know is better than the angel u don't know. But u can leave if u like....ur choice tho
Re: ? by dabrake(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2012
tiniyata: My dear OP to almost all men,cheatin is inevitable, the most loving husbands are the ones that cheat the more(behind ur back), u can go find out urself. Any guy that has the guts to ask a lady out most likely will ask other ladies out too, most times for fun n other times for sex. I only pray I don't cheat on my wife when we finally get married. Just forgive him and hope he doesn't do it again. The devil u know is better than the angel u don't know. But u can leave if u like....ur choice tho
guy, why you dey expose me nah?
Re: ? by Mynd44: 11:01am On May 19, 2012
A lot of people in Nairaland don't have brains. I can't believe an human being just said that to another human being

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know That He Doesnt Love Me Again... / Her Buttox Is Shrinking! / Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.