Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

i - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / i (1424 Views)

Nysc 2012, Batch A Time Table / Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri / Nysc Batch "b" Camp Opens September 4th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i by Nobody: 1:19am On May 19, 2012
i 4 one
Re: i by Galads(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2012
Why not exercise patient till you get to camp.you can't get the best here. Am also plannin to serve in lag. Watch out for galads I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ camp
Re: i by Africnelly: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2012
Take it easy guys,
Re: i by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 15, 2012
@africnelly, by this way, it's a secure connectn
Re: i by begwong: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2012
how manage una lobby to serve in lag when initially your names were logged for zamfara
to yr qtn,i have a descent lady for seriouss relationshp waiting for u in zamfara.
#whispers;she's a virgin#

1 Like

Re: i by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
begwong: how manage una lobby to serve in lag when initially your names were logged for zamfara
to yr qtn,i have a descent lady for seriouss relationshp waiting for u in zamfara.
#whispers;she's a virgin#
God forbid! hw can you say such a thing. U ar wishing us evil dude. Zamfara is hell fire. please rephrase your statement.
Re: i by valicious1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
So instead of u to start putting urself together physicall, mentally, psychologically, economically & morally u are here looking for a girl to spend the little allowee which won't even be enough for u on. This goes a long way to show how myopic, unreasonable & irresponsible u are. angry

2 Likes

Re: i by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2012
[
Re: i by Ezemarcel(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2012
attimes if i reads some posts and topics here in this newly created forum i begin to wonder if our institutions is really producing graduate...jst imagin wat a graduate who is about to serve his fatherland is seeking.,instead of thinkn our to turn knowledge acquired frm his sch to sometin gud he is serious seeking to girlfrnd...i pity u becos people like may end up doin nysc for 2yrs
Re: i by valicious1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ezemarcel: attimes if i reads some posts and topics here in this newly created forum i begin to wonder if our institutions is really producing graduate...jst imagin wat a graduate who is about to serve his fatherland is seeking.,instead of thinkn our to turn knowledge acquired frm his sch to sometin gud he is serious seeking to girlfrnd...i pity u becos people like may end up doin nysc for 2yrs
My brother I tire o. The idiot can't even write correct english. D fool's mother go dey village thinking dat her son is really a responsible fellow nt knowing she has a prodigal son as a child.
Re: i by Ekestar(m): 12:52am On Jun 18, 2012
Guy start thinkin abt ur future,so ur goin to service is bcoz of woman
Re: i by Jenkoja(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2012
Good country with Bad corpers.... U will see your result soon.... Yeye boy:p
Re: i by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2012
Ezemarcel: attimes if i reads some posts and topics here in this newly created forum i begin to wonder if our institutions is really producing graduate...jst imagin wat a graduate who is about to serve his fatherland is seeking.,instead of thinkn our to turn knowledge acquired frm his sch to sometin gud he is serious seeking to girlfrnd...i pity u becos people like may end up doin nysc for 2yrs
Where r you schoolin or did you manage to graduate 4rm? It seems you r suffering 4rm puntuation and spelling disease, plus your reply's whack, dry and dumb. Beautiful nonsense. grin grin N.B: The law of karma is taking it's cause, think well. Peaceout!
Re: i by Ezemarcel(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
emmysenior: Where r you schoolin or did you manage to graduate 4rm? It seems you r suffering 4rm puntuation and spelling disease, plus your reply's whack, dry and dumb. Beautiful nonsense. grin grin N.B: The law of karma is taking it's cause, think well. Peaceout!
just calm down and take a look on what u hv written...CORRECTION FLUID
Re: i by stanelvis(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
splendidb20: can't help it but cal you fool, this topic doesn't concern you btw wen did you become my advisor to tel me wht i should do with my money. anyway i don't blame you, is poverty that's worrying you.
bad ass

only fo0ls dont recognise good advice and im sorry to say that ur a very big one. Ur yet to get to camp and the only thing in ur mind is a girl probably to warm ur bed for 1year. Why dont u start now to think about life after service. Women can come later.

(1) (Reply)

Help Mistakenly Recharged My Allowee Of 19,700 Glo And Need To Sell. / Corpers Can Learn Paint Making / Job Without NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.