Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? (31665 Views)

Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (II) / Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa / MSN Comes Out With 12 Countries With Most Beutiful People-----check Out The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
LMAO@Egyptians have Somalian features. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Egyptians DO NOT LOOK HUNGRY and they DO NOT look Somalian.

Anyless....you have your pick and I have mine. Somalian women DO NOT compare to Egyptian women AT ALL.

I know hunger is fucking up your reading comprehension.....Egyptians and Ethiopians are different groups of people. Maybe you were referring to Ethiopians having Somalian features.

1 Like

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
i said egyptians have same features as somalis, but they look white and hairy....so by the logic of common sense...if you find egyptians features beautiful...that means you find bantu features disgusting...as bantu features are the most distant from egyptians...and somali features are like that of egyptians...

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
Where do she have any of the Somalian women' features that you posted on this thread. I see a more Arabized look in Egyptian women than I do in Somalian. Somalian women looks like mutts mixed with all of their master's ancestries including Bantu.

Egyptians DO NOT LOOK BANTU but Somalian does.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
first picture is egyptian...the rest are somali...somalis don't look bantu, thats why they are called somali...if they were bantu they would be called bantu...

somalis are not mixed with anything...thats how they have always been...we got nice hair, narrow nose and nice brown skin...we have the best of both world...
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
more somalis....SEE somalis don't look arab but they don't look bantu either...we are own unique people...we are own ethnicity...

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: Here is my list on the most beutiful women in Africa. I mean all of africa. North, South, West, East.

1. Somalia
2. Djibouti
3. Eritrea
4. Morroco
5. Ethiopia

1 Wolof&Serer Senegal/Gambia
2 Akan~Ashanti~Fanti~Ghana
3 Yoruba~Nigeria/Benin
4 Mande~Mandinka~Mali~West Africa
5 Arab~Berber~Morroco
6 Somali
7 Cameroonian,Congolese Round Headed Big Lip Bantu Bishhes

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
looks like that guys picture is the only picture you can find...you know their is such thing as an ugly somali...so why keep posting that picture...like u hit the jack box...

their are ugly people in every group...even thou he has nice hair and a long nose his still ugly...

by the way the list u compiled is bull, anyone who has 20/20 vision will tell you that ethiopians and somalis, and eritreans are at the top of the list, second comes the hairy arabs in the north and last is the bantu...u guys are all related...so u come in dead last...

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
Nah, i just like that niqqah picture...nuttin to do with race....He a straight OG

Arab Bishhes>Somali Bishes...i told you this already.

As far as the black ho3z....Man you just gotta fhhuck em to understand. wink
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
^^are these pictures of guys who you believe to be Handsome?

Tha niqqah in tha middle looks like he's in Prison, And the 3rd niqqah look like some sort of variant Martian
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
no, just showing that somalis come in all forms...now these women i find attractive...

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
The woman in the top photo on the Left with the Glasses is Very Beautiful.<3
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
awww so beautiful! smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
more somalis...

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
"Pretty" Somali bishes look no different than Dominican Bishes....just different clothing attire and body ink

That pretty chick in the glasses looks like my ex, exactly like her, Dominicano

Im use to that Look, I see it everyday.

These Super Dark Black Skinned Bishes(Borrowing phrase from Kandii) are more Rare...Exotic..(to me)..

I find them More Gorgeous and Beautiful, and More Rare.

Plus Black Bishes got tha Thickest Set of Lips.<3<3

Lips Fetish Mangg
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
somalis come in brown, dark brown, and light brown...very rarely are their dark...i am speaking on experience of the somalis i have seen.

but tell these negroes that somalia is the best looking people on africa..

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: somalis come in brown, dark brown, and light brown...very rarely are their dark...i am speaking on experience of the somalis i have seen.

but tell these negroes that somalia is the best looking people on africa..

That's because allot of them hate Darkskin,Kinky Hair,Big Nose,Thick Big Lips...and see themselves as Ugly

So they envy the horn and their features.

For those who have no been brainwashed Though....

we see it as Beautiful...Especially the women who have Lots of It and have very strong features.

What looks like a slave and a Niqqer to you, Looks like a Black Queen to Me....I wished i lived in West Africa.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
we somalis care about features...ur right africans wanna look like us but they don't wanna admit when am here...but i see so many threads online...

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: i think bantus which is almost all of africa except north and horn africa...are generally disgusting looking..not cause of their skin color...but how they look and how they behave...men rape men during war...we don't do that shiiit bro...we kill you and thats it...you guys rape other men...thats fukkked up dude...lol

Im too Lazy to keep switching back and forth between threads...so ill bring the convo in here

You said they are "generally disgusting Looking"

You think Black Women thick Lips are Disgusting Looking?

I have a Theory as to Why you think that.

You said you were a Proud Virgin..

To appreciate a black woman's genetic greatness...you have to understand

It's Performance Driven

...You must challenge those Thick Full Lips in a performance based setting, preferably an Intimate setting...

..More of Their Genetic Greatness Appreciation comes from their Aggression...Their Vigor.

..Once again another Quality that must be Analyzed in it's true totality through Physical Performance.....

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
~Royal~:
^^are these pictures of guys who you believe to be Handsome?

Tha niqqah in tha middle looks like he's in Prison, And the 3rd niqqah look like some sort of variant Martian

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=277862

grin grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
~Royal~:

What looks like a slave and a Niqqer to you, Looks like a Black Queen to Me....I wished i lived in West Africa.

hell!! i WISH i looked more west african. smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2012

1 Like

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDark you know a Live Ghana forum to Join?

all the ones i find are dead sad
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
~Royal~:
MsDark you know a Live Ghana forum to Join?

all the ones i find are dead sad

No babes...i will try to find some though.
i know they have a program for diaspora blacks who want to repatriate.

I had no idea so many caribbeans and AAs lived in Ghana. cheesy

~Royal~:

GodDamn!...;LmL WTF

lol let the ROASTING begin bro! grin

lol @ the idea of ANY somali using the term "nigger"

^^SOMALI!

^^BIG LIPS YOU SAY?! cheesy cheesy
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
LOL i see what you are saying!! cheesy grin

Ghanavillage is sooo dead! grin

so is ghanaweb and ghanacommunity.

that is interesting considering ghana is one of the most known african nations,
you would think they would be lively. tongue
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
yUP them shitz dead.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
Best African flag,Ghana

Second Best in World Behind Usa's

lol@you messin wit Ali people, Them niqqaz ugly as hell on that thread...

i might join that forum if i can't find a Ghanaian one
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
^^you dont know any ghanaians offline?
~Royal~:
Best African flag,Ghana

Second Best in World Behind Usa's

lol@you messin wit Ali people, Them niqqaz ugly as hell on that thread...

i might join that forum if i can't find a Ghanaian one

^^good luck with that. wink

and yes the Ghanaian flag is awesome. cheesy
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin: ^^you dont know any ghanaians offline?

Yeah none use the forums though.

I mess wit Hoodrats...Lmfao
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
I don't know any females personally who use forums. lol sad
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@Egyptians have Somalian features. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Egyptians DO NOT LOOK HUNGRY and they DO NOT look Somalian.

Anyless....you have your pick and I have mine. Somalian women DO NOT compare to Egyptian women AT ALL.

I know hunger is fucking up your reading comprehension.....Egyptians and Ethiopians are different groups of people. Maybe you were referring to Ethiopians having Somalian features.

I love how he is nit picking the pictures to post on here too.

smh.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: no not jealous. by ur admission if u think egyptians are the best looking africans, who looks more egyptian bantus or somalis?

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!!

WHEN DID I SAY THAT?

And trust me you guys look NOTHING like Egyptians! NOT EVEN CLOSE! grin
You look like Tribal kenyans...the Masaai and the Rendilles more than anything.

and it's no coincidence as you are literally cousins. boy stop!

even you mofos see that to be true:

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=227356

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=266622

lmao.... egyptians have somali features not bantu features...

LOL@ egyptians have somali features! you are joking right?
and there is no such thing as "Bantu features" illiterate one. lol

so by saying egyptians are best lookin in africa u say negroids are ugly. the irony.

again where did I say that?
what I said was some Egyptian girls are hot like the one I know HOWEVER, West African women are the cutest to me.
That is what I said. Don't twist my words anorexic one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Cadet Corps, Lagos State Command (l'coy) Headquater / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.