Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? (31668 Views)

Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (II) / Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa / MSN Comes Out With 12 Countries With Most Beutiful People-----check Out The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 12:35am On Jul 09, 2012
djibouti is 70 percent Somali, the rest is arabs and ethiopians.

Djibouti is little Somalia, just like Eritrea is little ethiopia.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 09, 2012
Black Kenichi:

What do you mean? You're half Jamaican right?
Jamaicans by and large look either Senegambian (the Akan are originally from the the Ancient Ghana Empire), Ghanaian (Akan) or Nigerian (Igbo).
Surely you have some fam on your jamaican side that looks like the people of the countries that I mentioned. I know I do. Most of my family look straight up Senegambian and Ghanaian.

I am half Jamaican and African American, therefore my features are even more mixed.
there is no way someone can look at me and pin point where I could possibly be from like they could a caribbean person.
that is why i said "I WISH".

And yes my family on my mom's side has strong features. My mom "looks" Ghanaian.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 1:55am On Jul 09, 2012
"strong features"= bantu features= ugly
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 2:01am On Jul 09, 2012
warya123: djibouti is 70 percent Somali, the rest is arabs and ethiopians.

Djibouti is little Somalia, just like Eritrea is little ethiopia.

djibouti women dont look like somali. .and aint as beautiful as somali women
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by BlackKenichi(m): 2:02am On Jul 09, 2012
warya123: "strong features"= bantu features= ugly

Are all somalis stupid or is it just you?
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 2:10am On Jul 09, 2012
Black Kenichi:

Are all somalis stupid or is it just you?

their men r quite silly

somali guys r known for fighting in night clubs all the time
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by SmoothCrim: 2:11am On Jul 09, 2012
1) Ghana
2) Ghana
3) Ghana
4) Ghana
5) Ghana

Bring it on!! Tired of ugly people calling themselves sexy! Ghana all the way grin grin grin grin Bring it on if you disagree cool
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 09, 2012
Ayanle...what is the word for "reject" in somali? smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by onila(f): 2:15am On Jul 09, 2012
SmoothCrim: 1) Ghana
2) Ghana
3) Ghana
4) Ghana
5) Ghana

Bring it on!! Tired of ugly people calling themselves sexy! Ghana all the way grin grin grin grin Bring it on if you disagree cool

i love ghanaians smiley
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by BlackKenichi(m): 2:20am On Jul 09, 2012
onila:

their men r quite silly

somali guys r known for fighting in night clubs all the time

And chasing any skirt that takes their fancy. My cousin's girlfriend who is Nigerian (I don't know what ethnic group) is always getting "harassed" by Somali men. She used to date a somali guy and the somali guy's friends would still try it on with her. shocked
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by SmoothCrim: 2:23am On Jul 09, 2012
I jut realized there are many posts like this on this site. For me Beauty is

1) Kindness
2) forgiving
3) not loud
4) hard working

Everything else is transient. No matter how beautiful one is eventually they will get old and less attractive but, somethings last forever. You have to live a little bit to understand that.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 2:26am On Jul 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Ayanle...what is the word for "reject" in somali? smiley

Bantu means reject to us somalis.

when am i gonna get that mouth action. i hate to see nice lips go to waste.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 09, 2012
warya123:

Bantu means reject to us somalis.

answer my question gawdemit! angry

when am i gonna get that mouth action. i hate to see nice lips go to waste.

the day after never. wink
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 4:24am On Jul 09, 2012
is that the same day u will evolve into human being?
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2012
warya123: is that the same day u will evolve into human being?

yh but definitely before you. wink
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
u know am fully evolved....cause i don't look bantu...
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2012
warya123: u know am an illiterate crackbaby....cause i think one can look like a language group...im just a mugu undecided

As they say admittance and acceptance are the first steps in maturing. cheesy
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Please handsome somali...fuckkkkkk me in the assss, cause thats the closest i will get to have intimate relations with an african who doesn't look like an ape. cheesy

well i can't disagree with that statement dear, it took a lot of guts to say that...i might consider that offer only if i can place a bag over your face, cause it would take a miracle to get an errrection while looking at your fufu eating face.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2012
warya123:

well i can't disagree with that statement dear, it took a lot of guts to say that...i might consider that offer only if i can place a bag over your face, cause it would take a miracle to get an errrection while looking at your fufu eating face.

U eat fufu Sis?

Why would you Bleep someone that you feel beneath you? Desperate huh?
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
So a so called evolved will contaminate his kini with an unevolved woman??

Lonely hunger boy?
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2012
Somali people will disown me if i have sexual relations with a fufu eating bantu.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by MrsChima(f): 1:36am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: Somali people will disown me if i have sexual relations with a fufu eating bantu.

So you were saying you want to Bleep her for sports huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You don't need to lie to kick it.

Just gone ahead and tell her you like her. wink
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 2:22am On Jul 12, 2012
i am getting married to a beutiful Somali woman.

Besides i genuintely find negroid bantus unattractive to the max.

I dont want my child to look like an ape.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 12, 2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I cant wait to get on my lappy lol!
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 4:04am On Jul 12, 2012
whatever u say nigggggggger
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123:

Urm...correction:

As a Somali man, it'll be hard for you to rise to the occasion because you're no bigger than a tic tac grin

*in my bernie mac voice* "small fukkuh!" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 4:21am On Jul 12, 2012
interesting u cant disagree that somali men view our women as the best lookin women on the planet...

too bad bantu men view bantu women are fufu eating testeastrone filled beasts
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: interesting u cant disagree that somali men view our women as the best lookin women on the planet...

too bad bantu men view bantu women are fufu eating testeastrone filled beasts

Non-spelling mofo...
I actually don't care about somali men and their love for somali women...or lack there of.

Because it's none of my concern and doesn't affect my life. <<<
But with the current situation in somalia, it's best you folks procreate ASAP
and at least attempt to avoid the inevitable: EXTINCTION. grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/_Cxj2tgSj4kU/S-73rR5f25I/AAAAAAAADuc/cl4uum4P9oY/s320/63392_600.jpg[/img]

As for "bantu men and women"..I've never heard of them so again, no concern of mine.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

U eat fufu Sis?

Why would you Bleep someone that you feel beneath you? Desperate huh?

lol nah...he's a virgin.

as for fufu, I've never even seen it...much less eat it. tongue
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 4:39am On Jul 12, 2012
you know bantu men worship any women thats not bantu...

bantu men worship white women....
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2012
Sure. What ever you say....

I advise you to get some and quick.
The frustrated virgin side is coming out....too often.
Re: What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? by warya123: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
^^^^ says the nigger, who looks like an ape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Cadet Corps, Lagos State Command (l'coy) Headquater / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.