Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? (10492 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 19, 2012
Seriously, who would you like to meet? And state reasons.

Me i would like to meet ODIAERO.
Reasons- i just want to know if he's for real.

luscioustrish- reasons- in her words, she's half god half woman.

Killz- like seriously, i felt like meeting him a few weeks ago.

Reason- i want to really beat out the devil in him but apparently he has changed '' praise the lord'' halleluyah.

idowuogbo aka the iya alaje alias badosky of Nairaland.

Reasons- she's humorous grin

who again o? I'm downloading. Will upload shortly. Alright guys, who would you like to meet & state your reasons cheesy

N.B- it's just for fun.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Booty4me: 12:55pm On May 19, 2012
Lol@thread well i will like to meet killz face2face.
Reasons- To knw how he look like and possibly use a plank/bottle on his head. IMO
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by 190: 1:08pm On May 19, 2012
Meeting ogugua my new found love would be a dream com tru 4me
Also meeting Taliana and tink_sh,reality419 and lastly meeting annawhite and iyatrustee one more time
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by slimyem: 1:10pm On May 19, 2012
i'm trying to think of who i'd love to meet and honestly,NO ONE is in my head...cheesycheesycheesy
NO ONE!
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by bittyend(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2012
How many times are you su/ckers going to create a thread about this redundant topic? undecided
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2012
I'd like to meet the most successful and most powerful people on NL as I'm always learning.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Killz1(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2012
Booty4me: Lol@thread well i will like to meet killz face2face.
Reasons- To knw how he look like and possibly use a plank/bottle on his head. IMO
angry angry
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Killz1(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2012
bennyraz: Seriously, who would you like to meet? And state reasons.

Killz- like seriously, i felt like meeting him a few weeks ago.

Reason- i want to really beat out the devil in him but apparently he has changed '' praise the lord'' halleluyah.

Halleluyah!!! In fact, i am tying this comment with my right hand, and holding a bible with the left hand. . .

The Lord is good.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Goldieluks: 1:55pm On May 19, 2012
I'd like to meet Yorisb, so that I can beat him up with cane and dry pepper.

angry
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:04pm On May 19, 2012
Omo mehn!!! It's d oda way round for me o! It's more like list d names of d wereys on NL u have met.

See dem! U wan gist abi? Abegggiiii tongue

@op
U wanna meet Iyalaje connections? I dey wait for Tarmac. cool

I gats so many I wanna meet, but! ATM deres only 4

1) OK2NV- need to confirm his madness.At least if d best I can do is pay for rehab, den so help me lord.

2) Mr cork- d joke is, I have probably met dis bolo but d goat dey use anoda handle deceive me. I go catch u sha! Still under investigations.

3) Cocoalario - na must! Reason? D best of all bestest

4) Kilzzz aka my son/ guilty pleasure- reason? We both discomble, Yi loris and ofsucana

Dats it for now, d rest I don jam dem for base so we sabi paroles.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 19, 2012
Killz.:

Halleluyah!!! In fact, i am tying this comment with my right hand, and holding a bible with the left hand. . .

The Lord is good.

Imagining you like this takes a lot of energy to do
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by anonymus1X1: 2:06pm On May 19, 2012
i will like to meet the child molestor and watch d child feed him with kerosine and his poo...............btw i am sexy and i know it, nl girls look at dt body, i work out kiss

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 19, 2012
@ID.. Tarmac 4 shogunro
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Goldieluks: 2:10pm On May 19, 2012
anonymus1X1: i will like to meet the child molestor and watch d child feed him with kerosine and his poo...............btw i am sexy and i know it, nl girls look at dt body, i work out kiss

Holly moses!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by anonymus1X1: 2:16pm On May 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

Holly moses!
shocked shocked shocked

lovely, hv u never seen a child molestor before........oh my they exist everywhere and live a fake life on nl.........its like u love my pix, u want to see d one with me wiggling my butt?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

Holly moses!
shocked shocked shocked

Nice body huh?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 19, 2012
Anonymous, pls don't turn this thread into a battle ground..
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Goldieluks: 2:25pm On May 19, 2012
lovely, hv u never seen a child molestor before........oh my they exist everywhere and live a fake life on nl.........its like u love my pix, u want to see d one with me wiggling my butt?[/quote]

No no pls..

joeydozzy:

Nice body huh?

Nope, the face and body combo looks weird together.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by anonymus1X1: 2:26pm On May 19, 2012
bennyraz: Anonymous, pls don't turn this thread into a battle ground..

shocked me i am a sweet guy angry i will like to meet.............. Babe!, coogar, dabrake, msdarkskin, mrs chima, 190, mamalola19, u, goldieluks, reality, freecoco, idowuogbo, raw, deshclones, talina, pendo, nayah..........when i remember i continue..........i work out smiley
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 19, 2012
bennyraz: Anonymous, pls don't turn this thread into a battle ground..

Nah killz is born again remember?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by anonymus1X1: 2:28pm On May 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

lovely, hv u never seen a child molestor before........oh my they exist everywhere and live a fake life on nl.........its like u love my pix, u want to see d one with me wiggling my butt?

No no pls..

Nice body huh?

Nope, the face and body combo looks weird together.

all child molestors look and feel weird.......i am encourage him to be gay and stay off kids......wiggle wiggle yeah, i am sexy and i know it babe......hate d body or not, i work out smiley
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 2:33pm On May 19, 2012
I would love to meet BEAF. He is the only motivation that can make me commit murder. That dude needs to be arranged big time
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Goldieluks: 2:34pm On May 19, 2012
anonymus1X1:

all child molestors look and feel weird.......i am encourage him to be gay and stay off kids......wiggle wiggle yeah, i am sexy and i know it babe......hate d body or not, i work out smiley

Lmao@ I work out.
By the way killz is now 'a born again' so, I don't think he will be moved by this pic.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by anonymus1X1: 2:37pm On May 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lmao@ I work out.
By the way killz is now 'a born again' so, I don't think he will be moved by this pic.

who is killz? u mean mikeal the ejigbo molestor dt fled to nl?..........what is my business wit killz, babe let me show off gay picture.......i am sexy and i know it........i work out undecided
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by kilimanjaro(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2012
Too much people i will like to see
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 19, 2012
@Topic, i'd like to meet
¤Mr cork, to know how he really looks like.
¤2sexy, no specific reason as to why, i would want to meet him
and ¤chimezie, to know what really gives him audacity.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 2:48pm On May 19, 2012
And I would want to meet Pweety too.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by 190: 2:53pm On May 19, 2012
Hahahahhahahhaha. Lmfao @ dat pic by anonymous

Is dat really sexkillz - damnit - its hilarious
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:53pm On May 19, 2012
bennyraz: @ID.. Tarmac 4 shogunro
make ur way to ogba na!
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
make ur way to ogba na!
grin omo na my Hood be dat o! Wait a minute, u sabi kubanatty
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:03pm On May 19, 2012
bennyraz: grin omo na my Hood be dat o! Wait a minute, u sabi kubanatty
no! u sabi kumala? d guy wey chop amala wiv straw shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland? by anonymus1X1: 3:14pm On May 19, 2012
ruler of darkness nl............who wants to meet wit a molestor for coffee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. / Females (musr See Photo) Would U Open Ur Legs For Him? / Obo Wunmi Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.