Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nairalander Based In Germany? Host Needed. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalander Based In Germany? Host Needed. (916 Views)

Mubarak Bashir Nigerian Flight Instructor Based In USA / Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Based In Germany? Host Needed. by ogbotobo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2007
A good friend of mine (female/28 yrs) is travelling to Europe, soon. I would like her to spend a week or 2 in Germany. Is there anybody on Nairaland, who is based there and willing to be her host? It's her first trip abroad. Expenses for accommodation, food and possible excursions etc. will be covered, of course.
Re: Nairalander Based In Germany? Host Needed. by Troubleone: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2007
If it's just a stopover in germany for a week or two, and if (like you said) she would cater for her expences, then i suggest she lodges in a b&b or a hostel according to her capability instead of having someone who would explore her. . . but if she's relocating, then, it's better to have someone to put her through. Unfortunately, i know no one in germany.
Re: Nairalander Based In Germany? Host Needed. by babasin(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2007
How did she gets VISA?

She should have said where she's staying in application.

Europe is not like naija, Germany is well Policed especially for dudu.
Re: Nairalander Based In Germany? Host Needed. by ogbotobo(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2007
Her visa is for France, which means she can also travel to other Schengen states. This being her first journey outside Nigeria, I thought it might be a good idea to have one of her own country men - maybe better: women - to look after her as kind of tourist guide. It's certainly an advantage to have someone on site who's got a bit of local knowledge and most likely speaks the language. There are surely Naija students in Germany who could help out, and make a few extra €uro at the same time. You can also email me at: whatarefriendsfor@gmx.eu
Re: Nairalander Based In Germany? Host Needed. by freelancer(m): 1:20am On Nov 18, 2007
Hi,

When does she plan to visit Germany and where exatly in Germany does she plan to visit? This is a big country! Holla back!
Re: Nairalander Based In Germany? Host Needed. by VOR(m): 1:27am On Nov 18, 2007
Troubleone:

If it's just a stopover in germany for a week or two, and if (like you said) she would cater for her expences, then i suggest she lodges in a b&b or a hostel according to her capability instead of having someone who would explore her. . . but if she's relocating, then, it's better to have someone to put her through. Unfortunately, i know no one in germany.

Trouble,

Exactly what do you mean by somone "exploring" her? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander Based In Germany? Host Needed. by almondjoy(f): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2007
VOR:

Trouble,

Exactly what do you mean by somone "exploring" her? cheesy cheesy cheesy

He means "Mungo[b] Park[/b]-ing" or Christopher Colum[b] busing [/b] or Amerigo Ves-pucci--ing her around! cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!  Men!  I hope this babe can find relatives to stay with. Guys generally in the world especially  Nigerian dudes are not the kind to accept good samaritan services from oh. Most are "Indian Givers" and nothing goes for nothing.

Dem no dey take eye see that thing oh or take nose smell am--no matter where e fall from! grin

This babe might never make it out of Germany.  Reminds me of "SHOGUN"----A journey of no return. cheesy If someone does not traffick her to Italy or Bosnia for "indentured service".  God have mercy and compassion.

@poster

I think you are doing this good "female" friend of yours more harm than good, by pimping her around here.  Could you make this arrangement a more private one? undecided
Re: Nairalander Based In Germany? Host Needed. by Kc0022000(m): 12:22am On Nov 19, 2007
If you post more details about her or him, we all know she's going to stay and not just visiting. l "may" help if helping will not end up in trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Tourist/visit Visa Info / South East London / Need Information About Romania Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.