Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? (4656 Views)

How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / Why Do Ladies Fake orgasmmm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by tobnical(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2012
please house! i have read and heard about cases of fake virginity. but why do some ladies do that? I THINK IT IS NOT A GOOD PRACTICE. or how do you view this?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by Odunnu: 4:37pm On May 19, 2012
How is virginity faked? I dont und'stand
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by tobnical(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2012
fake virginity- someone who is already disvirgined adopting some methods which still make her have the same experiences virgins use to have during their first time. they often do dat to prove to their men dey were decent.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by ifyalways(f): 1:18am On May 20, 2012
tobnical: fake virginity- someone who is already disvirgined adopting some methods which still make her have the same experiences virgins use to have during their first time. they often do dat to prove to their men dey were decent.
Please sir can you kindly elaborate on the "methods" ?
I need me some tricks too.LOL
Yeye thread
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by 90love(f): 1:27am On May 20, 2012
This is so silly I've only recently heard of this with loads of igbo girls that date my husbands well off friends and pretend to be shy virgins only to later find that they're holes we're stretched further than the sh*t that came out their mouths when lying about being a virgin. Silly liars.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by tobnical(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2012
ifyalways: Please sir can you kindly elaborate on the "methods" ?
I need me some tricks too.LOL
Yeye thread
u tot its yeye thread. this is an eye opener for we guys. who knws how many guys u hv deceived lik dat...lol! yeye girl!....lol!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by Godmother(f): 7:20am On May 20, 2012
With the way guys seem to go crazy for virgins and run after them , can you blame those girls?

Dnt support what they do but serves those guys right
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by tobnical(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2012
@90love: it goes beyond been shy somtims. some ladies are so trickish such dat dey still get tight after abortions and stil bleed as tho dey were virgins. guys! shine ur eyes
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by tobnical(m): 7:25am On May 20, 2012
Godmother: With the way guys seem to go crazy for virgins and run after them , can you blame those girls?

u re right! personally virginity doesnt mean anytin to me. its just dat i hate deception with passion.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by neyostica: 7:49am On May 20, 2012
Godmother: With the way guys seem to go crazy for virgins and run after them , can you blame those girls?

Is there anytin wrong in wanting something new
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by drnoel: 10:42am On May 20, 2012
I knew a lady that was disvirgined like 4 times grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by tobnical(m): 11:48am On May 20, 2012
drnoel: I knew a lady that was disvirgined like 4 times grin grin grin
really? ....lol! WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by pendo89(f): 2:52pm On May 20, 2012
Well, what do you expect if you make it a prerequisite to marriage? These girls are under lots of pressure from the society and none of them wants to be ostracised.
I read here that if a man discovers his wife was a virgin after tying the knot,he must go back to the girls parents loaded with gifts? as a way of appreciation?
Tell me which girl wouldn't want that to happen esp if it's made a public affair?
Its a crazy cycle.Unmarried guys want to divirgin girls cz they believe one must test drive before marriage.But come time of marriage and they want a pure virgin.
Where are they gonna come from if all men went on test drives?
In a society where there can not be love/money without sex,what do you expect?
The girls bearing fake virginity are trying to adjust to a society which idolises and rewards virginity.
So poster start with yourself and your immediate sorrounding by treating girls right without expecting too much from them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by Johndoe100(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2012
tobnical: @90love: it goes beyond been shy somtims. some ladies are so trickish such dat dey still get tight after abotions and stil bleed as tho dey were virgins. guys! shine ur eyes

The question is how is this achieved. We want some specifics, not stories. You either know what you are talking about or you are just making noise. Tell us how they do this, so we will know.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by neyostica: 3:55pm On May 20, 2012
@pendo if they hadnt given it away, they wudnt need to
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by tobnical(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2012
Johndoe100:

The question is how is this achieved. We want some specifics, not stories. You either know what you are talking about or you are just making noise. Tell us how they do this, so we will know.
Discusin dat is like tryin to polute innocent minds.u'll get 2knw lata.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by ifyalways(f): 8:07pm On May 20, 2012
tobnical:
u tot its yeye thread. this is an eye opener for we guys. who knws how many guys u hv deceived lik dat...lol! yeye girl!....lol!
lol
you still never give me the scores,I need am badlllllly.
Some girl chanced me with this same 'virginity ish' . I need the man back,by hook or crook. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by tobnical(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2012
ifyalways: lol
you still never give me the scores,I need am badlllllly.
Some girl chanced me with this same 'virginity ish' . I need the man back,by hook or crook. cheesy
lol! on one condition, if you can giv me d guy's phone no first..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by valdubem(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2012
Johndoe100:

They do it by tightening their to-to with spanner grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by Wisdytech(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2012
VIRGINITY IS REALLY SCARES DIS DAYS! COS SUM GALS CNT STAY A DAY WITHOUT HAVING Bleep..... ONCE A GAL, CAME TO MY HOUSE AFTER TELLING ME DAT SHE WAS A VIRGIN.... AFTER ROCKING HER LIK 15MINS, SHE WAS BEGING ME TO PUT IT FAST... COS SHE WAS TOOO W!T ! IS DIS GIRLS
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by Freesia(f): 5:02am On May 21, 2012
Wisdytech: ;DVIRGINITY IS REALLY SCARES DIS DAYS! COS SUM GALS CNT STAY A DAY WITHOUT HAVING Bleep..... ONCE A GAL, CAME TO MY HOUSE AFTER TELLING ME DAT SHE WAS A VIRGIN.... AFTER ROCKING HER LIK 15MINS, SHE WAS BEGING ME TO PUT IT FAST... COS SHE WAS TOOO W!T ! IS DIS GIRLS
. !!ROTFL!! And you believed her?? You should know that many virgins don't go broadcasting that their hymen is still intact.I believe one virgin deserves another why would you want something new while your own has been collecting miles, It's not fair is it?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by Nobody: 5:11am On May 21, 2012
Why do some ladies fake virginity? Because the world does not revolve around t0t0
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by tobnical(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2012
one thin i believe is dat no matter how far lies/deception has gone, truth will overtake it one day. truthfulness is like oil ยง no matter d quantity of water u pour on it, it will always float. if u build ur family on deception, u will surely reap d same in folds.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by tobnical(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2012
i think it's better and safer to tell your fiance/fiancee your real self rather dan detectin d truth some yrs latter. it could be disastrous somtimes. u wud be surprised dat he/she might still accept u despite ur loopholes. a broken coutship is beta dan a broken marriage
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by Fhemmmy: 12:58am On May 26, 2012
Cos they thought they were still one. . . grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by tobnical(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Fhemmmy: Cos they thought they were still one. . . grin
...lol!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by brut(f): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2013
I think an experienced guy wld know if he is dealing with a virgin or not cos he wld feel it wen inside her.There wld definitely be a lil difficulty somehow just make sure d gal is very wet.Dat way, u wld b able to knw d diff.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by tobnical(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2013
brut: I think an experienced guy wld know if he is dealing with a virgin or not cos he wld feel it wen inside her.There wld definitely be a lil difficulty somehow just make sure d gal is very wet.Dat way, u wld b able to knw d diff.
ok bros!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by AspySuspy: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Because toto don turn RIVER NIGER TEY-TEY!!!
Mu Che Che Che che
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by Woged2005(f): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
There are va.gina tightening creams sold online (mostly made in china). I don't know how it works and have never used it.

There are ladies whose hymen are intact but have been having oral and an.al s.ex. are such ladies still virgins? moreover, there are no evidence to show that ladies who married as virgins do better as wives than those who are not, and vise versa. Men who want to marry virgins are usually the controlling, male Chavanists, who want to satisfy their little ago that they're the first to pup a girl...and so what? same type of men who chase little 15 and 16 yr old girls just to be their first.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by Chikinty: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
Could it be that the 'blokoses' are too small these days? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? / Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" / How Many "Yards" Of Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.