Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? (14661 Views)

Tiniest Bride Has Her Dream Wedding With Her Over 6ft Tall Groom. / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / How Tall Is Too Tall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by fubbyy(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2012
My friend was chatting with a girl on 2go, they fixed an appointment of meeting each other, although the girl told him that she's very tall but my guy didn't care because him sef na almost 6.ft tall so he believed no way the girl would be taller than him.
me and 1 other guy decided to follow him go see the long waited damsel, reaching there we decided to drink while waiting, 5 minutes later we saw a goliath coming, oboy na the girl o, kai.. This girl fit reach 7 fit, my guy wan tear race na we hold am, as we gave the girl a sit, first thing she said was ... Shebi I told you that am tall you think say na lie, we attended to her very well but the picnic wasn't fun at all, very odd, as we were leaving see as I hide my small self, (5.8 ft) I know that a girl being taller than a guy is not a big deal but this 1 na big deal abeg,after that day the girl kept calling but my guy is on the run.
a girl being too short Is a big disadvantage but being too tall is a bigger disadvantage, am I lying?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by tashanja(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2012
Well if its was up to me I'd say you are lying because I really love tall (slim) girls - even tall as NEPA pole, no problem. cheesy

I'm 6ft 2" but unfortunately never seem to have much luck with tall babes, only with the average/shorter ones.
Have always been yearning for a compatible tall girl who would match my frame and who I wouldn't have to stoop down to kiss, or during bleeping having to giraffe my neck in order to get to her titties and nipples; since with a tall babe I imagine everything will align in place and all I'll need to do is just open my mouth - and viola, its feeding bottle time tongue

Anyway sha, for now, all these tall leggy iyanga lepas, make una watch out because one of these days one of una go fall grin

7 Likes

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by slimyem: 10:38pm On May 19, 2012
tashanja: Well if its was up to me I'd say you are lying because I really love tall (slim) girls - even tall as NEPA pole, no problem. cheesy

I'm 6ft 2" but unfortunately never seem to have much luck with tall babes, only with the average/shorter ones.
Have always been yearning for a compatible tall girl who would match my frame and who I wouldn't have to stoop down to kiss, or during bleeping having to giraffe my neck in order to get to her titties and nipples; since with a tall babe I imagine everything will align in place and all I'll need to do is just open my mouth - and viola, its feeding bottle time tongue

Anyway sha, for now, all these tall leggy iyanga lepas, make una watch out because one of these days one of una go fall grin

....una go fear explanation nah....cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by optimistD(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2012
I am almost 6ft, but I dnt even nid a gal that is as tall as i am not to talk of taller. my elder bros has never had a gal that is not taller than he. Im nt his type i beg.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Mynd44: 11:55am On May 20, 2012
What's the point of this thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by chantebas(f): 2:34pm On May 20, 2012
Well well,am 5ft 11 nd I wear heels up 6 inches high.....I ave neva felt disadvantaged by my height,infact I looooooove it,it makes me stand out,nd people dt meet me hardly forget me,for various reasons dough......its d guy's disadvantage if he can't handle it nd maybe he isn't jst into tall gals...that's his choice

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by temmym4(m): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2012
tashanja: Well if its was up to me I'd say you are lying because I really love tall (slim) girls - even tall as NEPA pole, no problem. cheesy

YOU TOOK THOSE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH!
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by shizzle11(m): 12:51am On Jul 10, 2012
Lol @op

I,m 6ft, tall girls are usually a turn on for me but don't like it when my girl is taller than me, it could be very embarrasing just as is the case the op's story
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by onila(f): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by delzypswag(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Every dude be claiming 6ft so where are the short dudes?

15 Likes

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by anasbeaut(f): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Exactly o I was wondering, cos na short guys me I c o

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
delzypswag: Every dude be claiming 6ft so where are the short dudes?
we right here
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by dmcdad: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2014

Wow! The reverse seems to be the case for me. Although if I end up getting a tall girl, all good and fine. But frankly, I don't really cut-out for tall girls. I'm very much satisfied with average to short (I don't give a heck)..

Anywayz, I don't have a preference for height. If tall come, good. If not, better still. All join for me.
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by dmcdad: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
delzypswag: Every dude be claiming 6ft so where are the short dudes?
I'm short. So?
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Fraih(f): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Whether short, ur match dey grin
Whether Tall, ur match dey grin
Am 6ft and I found my match grin
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
chantebas:
Well well,am 5ft 11 nd I wear heels up 6 inches high.....I ave neva felt disadvantaged by my height,infact I looooooove it,it makes me stand out,nd people dt meet me hardly forget me,for various reasons dough......its d guy's disadvantage if he can't handle it nd maybe he isn't jst into tall gals...that's his choice
Wat Da! 5'11 plus 6 inches making 6'5. why? that would mean as tall as hellboy, taller than every desirable celebrity, taller than mandela, prince william, you'd tower above the average nigerian girl standing at 5'3. do you even have friends? what do you do? aren't your costumers scared of you? aren't you scared of and for yourself? have you considered rheumatism, arthritis, osteroporosis? what are you trying to prove that would make you endanger your geriatric life?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Fayvhur(f): 8:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Jeez....ahm 183cm dhat is 6.0ft tall....and i tell yhu it's a disadvantage.....
Everywhere yhu go, people stare at yhu....not to mention ahm 17 a teenager...boys are soo intimidated, adults stare at yhu in disgust....yhu can neva blend anywhere....
I don't wanna be soo noticeable everywer....
I pretend not to care wen i leave the house, but the moment i ghet back, ai cry awt my intestines....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by dmcdad: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2015
Fayvhur:
Everywhere yhu go, people stare at yhu....not to mention ahm 17 a teenager...boys are soo intimidated, adults stare at yhu in disgust....yhu can neva blend anywhere....
I pretend not to care wen i leave the house, but the moment i ghet back, ai cry awt my intestines....
Are you serious? Dont be f**king ridiculous!

You know you are gradually damaging your self-esteem right? You are at an advantage here, and rather than grab the opportunity with both hands, you are busy turning things against yourself. Well, maybe you should watch it and make sure you dont end up ruining your confidence and self-esteem.

For what its worth, you should be feeling like a god with the kinda stares you have. A lot of peeps looking at you are wishing they could be as tall as you. 6ft is not too tall, heck even for a girl. I am 6ft too and I sometimes feel or wish I were a little taller than I am. But thats all for wishes. I think you should take advantage of what you have got and make it play to your favour. Your self-esteem should be on the high here and not the reverse.

You need to change your perception now or...

6 Likes

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Fayvhur(f): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
Uve really done a gud job bolstering my self esteem Bravo!!

Yhu ve just made me feel even worse.....
Yeah i ghet it i'm feeling sorry for my self.....ahm not so confident to pull off being tall, i lack social skills....not havin friends hasn't helped,
someday aw ghet ova it......i know someday i will

thanks though

1 Like

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
GUY U NEED TO SEND ME THAT GIRL NUM. IM TALLER THAN SHE DO.
fubbyy:
My friend was chatting with a girl on 2go, they fixed an appointment of meeting each other, although the girl told him that she's very tall but my guy didn't care because him sef na almost 6.ft tall so he believed no way the girl would be taller than him.
me and 1 other guy decided to follow him go see the long waited damsel, reaching there we decided to drink while waiting, 5 minutes later we saw a goliath coming, oboy na the girl o, kai.. This girl fit reach 7 fit, my guy wan tear race na we hold am, as we gave the girl a sit, first thing she said was ... Shebi I told you that am tall you think say na lie, we attended to her very well but the picnic wasn't fun at all, very odd, as we were leaving see as I hide my small self, (5.8 ft) I know that a girl being taller than a guy is not a big deal but this 1 na big deal abeg,after that day the girl kept calling but my guy is on the run.
a girl being too short Is a big disadvantage but being too tall is a bigger disadvantage, am I lying?
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Fayvhur(f): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Tall girls are prettier...
Tall girls have a better attitude
Tall girls are brilliant
Tall girls have good sense of humour

They keep to themselves, makin no troubles....might be introverted...
Have intelligent conversations wit you, not stupid ones....
They have a rough side, buh thats in bed.....
If yhu lyk it rough go for tall girls

Yeah......
Long live AMAZONS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Frankicent(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2015
fubbyy:
e but being too tall is a bigger disadvantage, am I lying?
lolz my own experience. Am 6.4ft tall dark and huge... My ex gf same height or 6'5 . o boi if you see that gal.chineke ...nah run... But the babe fine.....I think she should be about 6.5ft tall ..... mehn a times I get shy when walking together cause the O street go look you tire my friends do call her highlander jeep lolz..... Now single now would prefer an average height about 5'6 - 6'2.... Chai... #NoMoReGaintBea
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Frankicent(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2015
fubbyy:
e but being too tall is a bigger disadvantage, am I lying?
lolz my own experience. Am 6.4ft tall dark and huge... My ex gf same height or 6'5 . o boi if you see that gal chineke nah run oo But the babe fine.....I think she should be about 6.5ft tall . mehn a times I get shy when walking together cause the O street go look you tire my friends do call her highlander jeep lolz .grin.... Now single if am to go for a gal would prefer an average height about 5'6 - 6'2 a gal that I will be proud of and get more comfortable with.... #NoMoReGaintBea ......lolz
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Macgreat(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2015
tashanja:
Well if its was up to me I'd say you are lying because I really love tall (slim) girls - even tall as NEPA pole, no problem. cheesy

I wouldn't have said it better my friend.

you spoke my mind exactly. . .

. . . I love tall ladies.
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Frankicent(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2015
Fayvhur:
You Right jawe.... Had a bae about 6" 4 or 6'5 while me as a guy am 6'4... jeez when walking together everyone passing would stare @us make statement or laugh.. it make me so shy.

My friends gave her a Nick name alias HighLander Jeep.....Gaint marry Gaint. Our kids going to be
nephilims ...lolz
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Macgreat(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2015
Fayvhur:
Tall girls are prettier... Tall girls have a better attitude Tall girls are brilliant Tall girls have good sense of humour
They keep to themselves, makin no troubles....might be introverted... Have intelligent conversations wit you, not stupid ones.... They have a rough side, buh thats in bed..... If yhu lyk it rough go for tall girls
Yeah...... Long live AMAZONS

. . . Go on girl! . . .
Thank God for them brainy tall beautiful ladies.
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Frankicent(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2015
dmcdad:

Are you serious? Dont be f**king ridiculous!

You know you are gradually damaging your self-esteem right? You are at an advantage here, and rather than grab the opportunity with both hands, you are busy turning things against yourself. Well, maybe you should watch it and make sure you dont end up ruining your confidence and self-esteem.

For what its worth, you should be feeling like a god with the kinda stares you have. A lot of peeps looking at you are wishing they could be as tall as you. 6ft is not too tall, heck even for a girl. I am 6ft too and I sometimes feel or wish I were a little taller than I am. But thats all for wishes. I think you should take advantage of what you have got and make it play to your favour. Your self-esteem should be on the high here and not the reverse.

You need to change your perception now or...

Yh both become a celeb people making statements about you two.. me don't like that jawe.
guys wishing to become as tall as me... hmm..glad sha. #nomoregaintbae for me
6ft for a girl like you is prefect but 6'4 above is extreme ooo for a gal....
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Frankicent(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2015
dmcdad:

Wow! The reverse seems to be the case for me. Although if I end up getting a tall girl, all good and fine. But frankly, I don't really cut-out for tall girls. I'm very much satisfied with average to short (I don't give a heck)..

Anywayz, I don't have a preference for height. If tall come, good. If not, better still. All join for me.

lolz abegi you go run ooooo
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by dmcdad: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2015
Frankicent:

Yh both become a celeb people making statements about you two.. me don't like that jawe.
guys wishing to become as tall as me... hmm..glad sha. #nomoregaintbae for me
6ft for a girl like you is prefect but 6'4 above is extreme ooo for a gal....

Are you afraid of being talked about? I get unnecessary stares everywhere I go, but me no send. Although mine isn't because of my height as I am just 6ft tall.

Well, whatever rocks your boat.
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Frankicent(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2015
chantebas:

Tall girls wearing high heels turn me off. I makes no sense 5'11 still heels.... you want be a nephilim giant abi? owk
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Frankicent(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2015
chantebas:

Tall girls wearing high heels turn me off. It makes no sense 5'11 still on heels. wh don't you go for something flat? or simple... you want be a nephilim giant abi? owk

#GalzFormingAmSexyAndINoIt. lolz
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Frankicent(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2015
Teempakguy:

Wat Da! 5'11 plus 6 inches making 6'5. why? that would mean as tall as hellboy, taller than every desirable celebrity, taller than mandela, prince william, you'd tower above the average nigerian girl standing at 5'3. do you even have friends? what do you do? aren't your costumers scared of you? aren't you scared of and for yourself? have you considered rheumatism, arthritis, osteroporosis? what are you trying to prove that would make you endanger your geriatric life?

Yh it makes no sense 5'11. she a nephilim giant.....All together just an inch taller than myself...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / I Need 9inch Dickk In My Pussy / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.