Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? (54130 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 17, 2007
Richy,abeg don't change the topic,you hear.
I am now being frisked and palpated at the airport by my fellow woman because of the Chinese and Japanese? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
oya stick to the topic!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 17, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Rabbi davidylan, learn simple things like posting the truth. grin

Before the first Muslim man or woman strapped a bomb on, the Japanese, during the second world war, perfected the suicide bomb attack (Kamikaze) - sinking US vessels and turning the pacific into the final resting place of many GIs.

Mallam RichyBlack, all is fair in war. All is not fair when you walk around blowing up innocent bystanders in the name of allah for no offence at all besides being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You sir should learn how not to use propaganda and double speak to side-step the very apparent violence in islam.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pmdaboh(f): 3:20am On Nov 17, 2007
[b]@Poster

I do not know that much about Musliums to talk about dating, but I am a Christian and have a muslium male friend.  We met about 4 months ago, and prior to our meeting, I never had much dealings with musliums.  Where I live, I just never met any before.  Or at least, if they were Muslium, they did not say so.  When I traveled to Lagos, Nigeria to marry my husband in January 2007, that was the first time I saw that many Musliums in my life (attire and all).  Well as a Christian, we are taught to show love to all men, but to "NOT" become unequally yoked with unbelievers . ,  . which means people that are not of the Christian faith should not be our best friends, our confidants, our boyfriends, and especially our husbands.  However, I really like my friend, for he is kind, nice, caring, and I find his views on the Koran and Christianity different from mine.  I will NEVER become a Muslium, and he will NEVER become a Christian, but we enjoy one another's company whenever we see one another.

I told him recently that I was really going against my faith by being his friend period, and he told me that Musliums have no restrictions like we Christians do, for they can befriend people of other faiths, date people of other faiths,  and even marry outside of their faith.  However, if a Christian woman marries a Muslium, and she goes through a lot of trouble in her marrige, Christians will say it is because she was disobedient to the word of God and married a man that was NOT a Christian.  Therefore, she is reaping what she sowed, for obedience is better than sacrifice.

All I know is that I enjoy meeting people (regardless of their faith), for they are unique, but I will ALWAYS hold onto my principles of my faith, for they are who I am--yet I do not try to change my Muslium friend, and he does not try to change me.  We are simply friends!

So according to what I was told, the Muslium men are not going against their Koran to date a Christian woman, for their religion does not forbid it like the word of God forbids Christians to associate with non-believers (those that do not believe that Jesus is Lord).  [/b]
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by RichyBlacK(m): 3:23am On Nov 17, 2007
davidylan:

Mallam RichyBlack, all is fair in war. All is not fair when you walk around blowing up innocent bystanders in the name of allah for no offence at all besides being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You sir should learn how not to use propaganda and double speak to side-step the very apparent violence in islam.

Islam, is no more violent than Christianity!

The problem is that some of the most powerful nations in the world supported or still support tyrants like the Shar of Iran, Saddam Hussein, the Taliban in Afghanistan, Mubarak of Egypt, the House of Saud, Musharaf of Pakistan, etc. in Muslim countries. These tyrants subject their people to the darkness of ignorance, the barbarism of Sharia, and the anger of poverty. They react, sometimes violently, and sometimes not.

The Apartheid, racist, inhumane, outright brutal policies of the Israeli government on Palestinians has also created indescribable hatred towards Israel by many Muslims.

In the Nigerian context - Northern Nigeria, the behavior of the Muslim vagabonds up north is largely a vestige of the Biafran Civil War. The mayhem that resulted in the massacre of many Igbos (and other southerners) in 1966 and the subsequent defeat of Biafra, has reinforced the average illiterate in Northern Nigeria that "killing Nyamiri, is a task that must be done".

Christianity has seen its days of church-sanctioned mayhem, massacre, burning at the stake, torture, and plain old evil! The Spanish Inquisition was an era when unspeakable deeds were carried out by Christians in the name of God. The Crusades were defined by massacres, infanticide, rape, and ethnic cleansing. It was only when the tyrants that ruled Europe were dethroned and the role of the Papacy in government heavily curtailed or wiped out completely, that some sanity came over Europe. Even in the Old Testament, Jehovah encouraged all sorts of violence, including in one chapter where He commanded lions to tear children apart and feast on their flesh shocked. He also gave orders like "kill all living things - women, children and animals". What kind of God is that? undecided

I'm not excusing violence in Islam, but just want to point out that:
1. The West has played and still plays a crucial role in contributing to the violence by supporting despotic regimes in the Muslim world.
2. Islam is no more violent than Christianity.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by RichyBlacK(m): 3:31am On Nov 17, 2007
nwando:

Richyblack,aren't you the Igbo guy married abi cohabiting with a Somali Muslim girl.
Allah has buttered your bread now,why are you attacking davidylan for no reason on this thread.
Don't you have a burqua to unveil tongue

nwando wetin consine you? grin

I met this Israeli babe. Chai, the girl fine no be small and she come like me like this. World War III go happen the day the Muslim babe go jam this Israeli bottle of sweetness!

I'm an equal opportunity lover. Love Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Shintos, Zoroastrians, Buddhists, etc. Make love, not war!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 17, 2007
RichyBlacK:

nwando wetin consine you? grin

I met this Israeli babe. Chai, the girl fine no be small and she come like me like this. World War III go happen the day the Muslim babe go jam this Israeli bottle of sweetness!

I'm an equal opportunity lover. Love Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Shintos, Zoroastrians, Buddhists, etc. Make love, not war!

Igba!

The day jihad will happen on your sealy posturepedic,don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by spoilt(f): 3:36am On Nov 17, 2007
you think because some people wear hijab it makes them holy? are you kidding me?
I know a lot of guys that served in the north. My notorious player cousins included. They had never tapped so much  lipsrsealed in all their lives!!!!  shocked shocked      I was made to understand that under that hijab they go commando!

There's fire under the hijab apparently.  grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 17, 2007
LOL
It cracks me up when Muslims especially the men tout the hijab as a suppressor of feelings.
Every breathing man knows that underneath the burqua,lies an "island" and the burquared woman knows it could be lifted up at any moment or torn off as the case may be.
Our very own orikinla claims to be aroused by women in burquas because he enjoys the unveiling process,go figure.

A lose or wayward girl cannot be stopped by a burqua.
She put it on,she can also take it off if need be grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pmdaboh(f): 3:46am On Nov 17, 2007
Look Everyone:

Muslium or Christian, without God's help, we would ALL be something else (no matter what religion we serve).  

Let us not attack eachother's religions and people who fail to live up to it unless, WE OURSELVES are faultless in every aspect.  Reading your responses (or attacks toward one another) remind me of the scripture about the woman who was caught in the ACT of adultery.  Everyone picked up a nice-sized stone to throw at the woman--for that was the custom of the day.  However, Jesus just stooped down and said, HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN, LET HIM THROW THE FIRST STONE. . . one by one they all dropped their stone to the ground thinking about that "secret" sin they had committed that no one else knew about . . .the thoughts, the lust, the gossip, the failures, etc. kept them from THROWING STONES.

Christian . . Muslium . . we all need help to just be decent human beings!  I know I do.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 17, 2007
Spoilt
Amongst some Muslims especially Pakistanis in the West,the most sought after female operation is hymen reconstruction.
These are hijabed and burquared girls going to OBGYN's to replug their "thing" so that the husband will not find out on the honeymoon that the farm has been cultivated.

http://www.reuters.com/article/wtMostRead/idUSL2532025120070430?pageNumber=2&sp=true
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by RichyBlacK(m): 3:51am On Nov 17, 2007
spoilt:

you think because some people wear hijab it makes them holy? are you kidding me?
I know a lot of guys that served in the north. My notorious player cousins included. They had never tapped so much lipsrsealed in all their lives!!!! shocked shocked I was made to understand that under that hijab they go commando!

There's fire under the hijab apparently. grin

All I can say is that Muslim babes are sweet!

People like Rabbi davidylan should take off their stereotype-threaded and prejudice-buttoned, cloaks of discrimination, and enjoy the love from a Muslim woman. This may well be the solution to the crisis in the middle east.

Luke 6:27-28 27"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

If you don't want to listen to me, at least listen to your Bible!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by spoilt(f): 3:54am On Nov 17, 2007
why do u think hijabed women protest when people try to liberate them from the hijab? They like the hijab. it helps them operate! nothing like an anonymous ninja on the street. grin grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by RichyBlacK(m): 3:54am On Nov 17, 2007
nwando:

Spoilt
Amongst some Muslims especially Pakistanis in the West,the most sought after female operation is hymen reconstruction.
These are hijabed and burquared girls going to OBGYN's to replug their "thing" so that the husband will not find out on the honeymoon that the farm has been cultivated.

So they do that? Chei! This world don spoil finish o!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 17, 2007
RichyBlacK:

So they do that? Chei! This world don spoil finish o!

I added a link to a story in my earlier post.
These muslim girls are smart.
You know they can be killed for not being virgins,so there is now a plan B.
so your Somali babe knows where to regain her virginity LOL
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 17, 2007
spoilt:

why do u think hijabed women protest when people try to liberate them from the hijab? They like the hijab. it helps them operate! nothing like an anonymous ninja on the street. grin grin

ROFL.
that's true o
she could be with mallam dan Bauchi and tell her folks she was at Tejuosho market,afterall nobody saw her
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 17, 2007
so richy,if you've been celebrating your never touched shakiratu,she may have been replugged and you didn't even know,ROFL.
The women are always ahead of you guys.

Muhammad predicted the women in jannat would have regenerating hymen,the doctors in Paris have already perfected the act.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 17, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Luke 6:27-28 27"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

If you don't want to listen to me, at least listen to your Bible!

At least you know what my bible says . . . what does your own quran say to do to ur enemies?
Sura (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:10am On Nov 17, 2007
nwando:

so richy,if you've been celebrating your never touched shakiratu,she may have been replugged and you didn't even know,ROFL.
The women are always ahead of you guys.

Muhammad predicted the women in jannat would have regenerating hymen,the doctors in Paris have already perfected the act.

I have no delusions about the early pluggability of any daughter of Eve. grin

So, we now have artificial/plastic virgins. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 17, 2007
Dr Magdy Hend, consultant gynaecologist at the Regency Clinic, Harley Street, London, who started hymen reconstruction more than 18 years ago in the Middle East and the Gulf, said: "In some cultures they like to see that the women will bleed on the wedding night. If the wife or bride is not a virgin, it is a big shame on the family."

Dr Hend said he was surprised by the "very good response" to the service and said there is "big competition on the market

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23421279-details/Women+get+'virginity+fix'+NHS+operations+in+Muslim-driven+trend/article.do
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:15am On Nov 17, 2007
davidylan:

At least you know what my bible says . . . what does your own quran say to do to your enemies?
Sura (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

The question is are you encouraging the "love all" part of the Bible or the "destroy all" part of it?

From your Bible:

1 Samuel 15:3
3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' "

An angry God that doesn't respect Human Rights?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:17am On Nov 17, 2007
nwando:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23421279-details/Women+get+'virginity+fix'+NHS+operations+in+Muslim-driven+trend/article.do

There must be a way of detecting this fraud!

We need real virgins, not plastic fakes! angry
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 17, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Islam, is no more violent than Christianity!

The well worn islamic tactic of excusing violence in islam. When next you see a christian suicide bomber or someone hijacks ur aircraft in the name of Jesus or forces you to say John 3:16 at gunpoint pls let me know.

RichyBlacK:

The problem is that some of the most powerful nations in the world supported or still support tyrants like the Shar of Iran, Saddam Hussein, the Taliban in Afghanistan, Mubarak of Egypt, the House of Saud, Musharaf of Pakistan, etc. in Muslim countries. These tyrants subject their people to the darkness of ignorance, the barbarism of Sharia, and the anger of poverty. They react, sometimes violently, and sometimes not.

Of course everyone is to blame but the muslim. The US is to blame for Saddam Hussein and yet the US is also to blame for removing him, allowing the suppressed murderous in Iraq to unleash terror, bloodshed and mohammedan principles of hate.
Muslims and their predilection for double speak.

RichyBlacK:

The Apartheid, racist, inhumane, outright brutal policies of the Israeli government on Palestinians has also created indescribable hatred towards Israel by many Muslims.

And the "apartheid, racist, inhumane, outright brutal policies of the Isreali government on palestinians" created the indescribable hatred towards Isreal by mohammed and allah?

RichyBlacK:

In the Nigerian context - Northern Nigeria, the behavior of the Muslim vagabonds up north is largely a vestige of the Biafran Civil War. The mayhem that resulted in the massacre of many Igbos (and other southerners) in 1966 and the subsequent defeat of Biafra, has reinforced the average illiterate in Northern Nigeria that "killing Nyamiri, is a task that must be done".

RichyBlack, even a child suffering from cerebral palsy would not have made the claim above. So the behaviour of muslims in the north is the result of a civil war that was fought miles away from them? why havent the igbos, who truly suffered, gone ahead and killed every hausa and yoruba man in igboland?
mallam, i know the quran endorses the telling of lies to advance the violent cause of islam but this was one lie too much.

When next you reference the spanish inquisition and the crusades pls be honest enough to let your readers know the truth; that they were simply an attempt to reclaim lands siezed by muslims waving the swords of islam.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by PurestBoy(m): 4:22am On Nov 17, 2007
I don't buy the idea of this post because am strongly in love with a muslim girl called Ganiyat and we're both living happily.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 17, 2007
RichyBlacK:

The question is are you encouraging the "love all" part of the Bible or the "destroy all" part of it?

From your Bible:

1 Samuel 15:3
3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' "

An angry God that doesn't respect Human Rights?

Sir, that was more than 4000yrs ago. Is that your defence for the northern muslim goons in Kano, and Hamas and Hezbollah and Iran?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Kobojunkie: 4:27am On Nov 17, 2007
This thread never mentioned Jews/Zionists/America or whatever, but now it has gone down the same DREADFUL SEWER What is wrong with you people?? Can't you all get the Hate out of you and FOCUS ON WHAT THE THREAD IS ACTUALLY about for once?? We are simply discussing Muslims guys and their love of Christian gals and BOOM, Someone has to INSERT ISREAL AND ALL THAT JAZZ into it ?? Talk about people with SERIOUS DELUSIONS, FOCUS on the topic please or Buzz off, Go Get a life already!!!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:48am On Nov 17, 2007
davidylan:

The well worn islamic tactic of excusing violence in islam. When next you see a christian suicide bomber or someone hijacks your aircraft in the name of Jesus or forces you to say John 3:16 at gunpoint please let me know.

So, Timothy McVeigh was a Muslim abi? You're just pathetic.

Of course everyone is to blame but the muslim. The US is to blame for Saddam Hussein and yet the US is also to blame for removing him, allowing the suppressed murderous in Iraq to unleash terror, bloodshed and mohammedan principles of hate.
Muslims and their predilection for double speak.

So, are you refuting the claim that the US aided and abetted the actions of the tyrants I mentioned?

And the "apartheid, racist, inhumane, outright brutal policies of the Isreali government on palestinians" created the indescribable hatred towards Isreal by mohammed and allah?

RichyBlack, even a child suffering from cerebral palsy would not have made the claim above. So the behaviour of muslims in the north is the result of a civil war that was fought miles away from them? why havent the igbos, who truly suffered, gone ahead and killed every hausa and yoruba man in igboland?
mallam, i know the quran endorses the telling of lies to advance the violent cause of islam but this was one lie too much.

Do you have problems remembering simple facts? The above statement can only be interpreted as a cry for help! You truly need help!

Before the war started, Igbos and many southerners (the marauders could not distinguish Igbos from, say, Urhobo - they didn't really care) were killed.

On the 29th of July 1966, the Northerners executed a counter-coup. This coup was led by Lt. Col. Murtala Mohammed. It placed Lt. Col. Yakubu Gowon into power. Ethnic tensions due to the coup and counter-coup increased and led, in September 1966, to the large-scale massacres of Christian Igbos living in the Muslim north.
- Wikipedia

When next you reference the spanish inquisition and the crusades please be honest enough to let your readers know the truth; that they were simply an attempt to [b]reclaim lands siezed by muslims [/b]waving the swords of islam.

Weren't you the one crying that violence should not be used to reclaim land? Master of equivocation!

I've told you several times to go and take a class (or two) in geopolitics and history, but in your infinite stubbornness, you've refused to listen. You still depend on the half-truths they teach in your Rabbinic school. See how you're making yourself look ridiculous:

The Spanish Inquisition had nothing to do with reclaiming "lands siezed by muslims waving the swords of islam"

Historians differ about Ferdinand and Isabella's motives for introducing the Inquisition into Spain. A number of possible reasons have been suggested:
1. To establish political and religious homogeneity. The Inquisition allowed the monarchy to intervene actively in religious affairs, without the interference of the Pope. At the same time, Ferdinand and Isabella's objective was the creation of an efficient state machinery; thus one of their priorities was to achieve religious unity to promote more centralized political authority.
2. To weaken local political opposition to the Catholic monarchs. Strengthening centralized political authority also entailed weakening local political opposition. Resistance to the installation of the Inquisition in the Kingdom of Aragon, for example, was often couched in terms of local legal privileges (fueros).
3. Out of fear. The Jewish Encyclopedia of 1991 (Vol XI, p.485) states that, "It remains a fact that the Jews, either directly or through their correligionists in Africa, encouraged the Mohammedans to conquer Spain." Whether real or imagined there was a great fear among 15th Century Spaniards that they had a Fifth column living among them.[5]
- Wikipedia
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:56am On Nov 17, 2007
Kobojunkie:

This thread never mentioned Jews/Zionists/America or whatever, but now it has gone down the same DREADFUL SEWER What is wrong with you people?? Can't you all get the Hate out of you and FOCUS ON WHAT THE THREAD IS ACTUALLY about for once?? We are simply discussing Muslims guys and their love of Christian gals and BOOM, Someone has to INSERT ISREAL AND ALL THAT JAZZ into it ?? Talk about people with SERIOUS DELUSIONS, FOCUS on the topic please or Buzz off, Go Get a life already!!!

@Kobojunkie,

Did you read what your brother, davidylan, posted as the very first reply to this post?

davidylan:
there are muslim girls around, marry them! Afterall you all claim that islam is from "god", how is is that he cannot even provide muslim wives for his slaves?

It is a sign that islam is nothing but a dead cult that muslim men now have to fall back on christian women to get mates. Christian girls who date muslims need to check the validity of their supposed faith.

Muslim males don't want to be seen with hijab-wearing girls and YET they cry about their love for islam. What a bunch of deluded hypocrites.

He went off topic on that very first reply on this thread and you kept quiet like a lap dog. Why didn't you talk to your brother-in-arms when he was insulting Muslims and Islam?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by RichyBlacK(m): 5:03am On Nov 17, 2007
Muslim guys date Christian babes and Christian guys date Muslim babes. We should all try to date outside our religion, race, ethnic group, academic level, expected social class, age range, etc. Life is good, but love is better!

I'm going to see a movie (Beowulf - http://www.beowulfmovie.com/) with my Muslim babe - haba its Friday night!

Enjoy!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 17, 2007
RichyBlacK:

So, Timothy McVeigh was a Muslim abi? You're just pathetic.

and he was a christian? So Tim Mcveigh is the reason for 9-11, 7-7, madrid, bali, nairobi?

RichyBlacK:

So, are you refuting the claim that the US aided and abetted the actions of the tyrants I mentioned?

mallam. . . so the US is to blame for hamas and hezbollah? the way u think is ridiculous.

RichyBlacK:

Do you have problems remembering simple facts? The above statement can only be interpreted as a cry for help! You truly need help!

Before the war started, Igbos and many southerners (the marauders could not distinguish Igbos from, say, Urhobo - they didn't really care) were killed.

On the 29th of July 1966, the Northerners executed a counter-coup. This coup was led by Lt. Col. Murtala Muhammad. It placed Lt. Col. Yakubu Gowon into power. Ethnic tensions due to the coup and counter-coup increased and led, in September 1966, to the large-scale massacres of Christian Igbos living in the Muslim north.
- Wikipedia

rubbish. you blame the maitatsine riots on the civil war? why are the igbos not killing thier neighbors in the name of Jesus?

RichyBlacK:

Weren't you the one crying that violence should not be used to reclaim land? Master of equivocation!

i never said such. the palestinians have no lands to claim.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Kobojunkie: 5:54am On Nov 17, 2007
RichyBlacK:

@Kobojunkie,

Did you read what your brother, davidylan, posted as the very first reply to this post?

He went off topic on that very first reply on this thread and you kept quiet like a lap dog. Why didn't you talk to your brother-in-arms when he was insulting Muslims and Islam?

there are muslim girls around, marry them! Afterall you all claim that islam is from "god", how is is that he cannot even provide muslim wives for his slaves?

It is a sign that islam is nothing but a dead cult that muslim men now have to fall back on christian women to get mates. Christian girls who date muslims need to check the validity of their supposed faith.

Muslim males don't want to be seen with hijab-wearing girls and YET they cry about their love for islam. What a bunch of deluded hypocrites. 

Here @RichyBlack,  Show me ISREAL AND AMERICAN IN THERE ,  better still,  Show me the REASon Why Mentioning Muslims even a thread whose topic is about muslim on christian love, at all is a CRIME TO YOU ?? @RichyBlack ,  Show me why It IS A CRIME to mention anything Muslim or say anything bad about muslims but it is OK for you to go on and on and on and on BLEEDING OUR EYES daily with the same old Ramblings in Thread after thread on your detest of jews and america? SHOW ME how That DEMANDS you bring up your LOATHING of JEWS AND AMERICANS for the BILLIONTH time on Nairaland It is almost like NO SINGLE THREAD Can go by without you and your friends bringing SUCH into it. Can't you see what is eating at you

pEOPLE ARE TRYING TO discuss issues as they see them but you just have to MAKE IT ABOUT YOU AND CLAIMED people being hated. Can you not see what you are doing FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I try hard to avoid threads that you and your friends post in cause it all ends up with the same OLD RAMBLINGS AND the real topic is left to rot and here you are again WHAT THE HECK IS THIS

WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE OPPOSING OPINIONS FROM that held dear to by you and your friends Didn't you ever learn to Live and let LIVE GOSH!!! I almost feel like I am chatting with a teenager with you. If this was YAHOO Chat, I would have IGNORED YOU ALL a Long time ago cause it seems it is the same OLD NONSENSE and nothing new from you all. Can't you all BE ADULTS and LEARN to let others think differently for heavens sake So what if Davidlyan does not agree with your stance, SO WHAT Is that reason why this one should be another JEWS ARE EVIL THREAD?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Spiceyblue: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2007
First of all I just want to stress the fact that a religion cannot be judged by its followers but instead by its principles(what it teaches), for thre are good and bad followers in every religion. Then as regards the muslim man datin xtain girl, I see nothing wrong infact I learn and even read it is allowed for a muslim man to marry a xtain girl, as is even evident in our society today! What I know is that both religions xtain or Islam frown on pre-marital sex. We must learn to respect the religion and beliefs of one another.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Purist(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2007
@Kobojunkie

So in essence, Muslim men like to Date and MARRY wayward "Christian" gals I don't get it.

I do not agree with that claim because when I was growing up in Ikorodu, majority of the wayward gals I knew were muslims so I do not think waywardness is necessarily a religious thing, especially in public schools.

I know you be to be a very intelligent guy but you leave me with doubts atimes. Must I always need to repeat myself before you people understand simple statements? First of all, there is no where in my post that says Muslim men like to DATE and MARRY wayward Christian girls. This thread focuses on dating alone, not marriage. Secondly, my reference was to muslim girls that I KNOW personally, I wasn't generalising about Muslim girls. It will be wrong and unwise of me just to 'blow grammar' in order to label your post as "not only untrue but invalided stretching of theories to fit the fact", like davidylan did to mine, since you also made mention of the Muslim girls you knew in Ikorodu. This is the same reason why I was wondering why that davidylan dude had to oppose what I already clarified. Please, always read posts PROPERLY before responding.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.