Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? (54149 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by nonnaira: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2007
I am not nigerian but lived in 4 continents. the simple answer is mutual, the christian girls see a brand of innocense in the muslim guy, mainly because muslim come from a sober lifestyle, and the muslim guy likes the christian girl because she comes usually from a more worldly society and can show him the world and speak the language of the world. other christian girls will find most muslim guys either naive, stupid or just uncomfortable with the religion. other muslim guys dont in the first place date, and will find most christian girls too promiscous.

A christian girl knows from her own brothers and ex boyfriends a certain brash nature to sin lie or cheat and she may see a controlable man, trustable man in a muslim becuase usually he isalready tamed by his religion, hes less likely to cheat or look at other women and more likely to want marriage and father a child.

in many societies where christians and muslims live together you will see christian women turning to muslim men because christian guys are not ready to buckle down to one women,, especially if eductaed and have ok income. they want to play way in to the late thirties fourties.
im not trying to bias im just stating my observation including personal experience, (I am muslim)
I met christian girls where we had extreme chemistry but I didnot want to give it achance because I know I want marriage and kids and it wont work unless she converts and she alienates from here family,
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by webbaba: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2007
So you now know there are christians who choose to lead their lives contrary to the Bible , then you are not coherent in your argument and so you do not worth wasting time on for displaying lack of understanding and unwillingness to accept the truth regarding religion, Wait more answers for you.

nwando:

You amaze me
So you compare people who choose to lead their lives contrary to the Bible with those who are obeying sharia laws,Allahs own "heavenly laws" that must be followed?
Oh so you mean to tell me this sharia that allows sexual perversion is ok since there are gay bishops?
Do you realise that a gay bishop is an adult that has chosen to live contrary to the Bible nevertheless he is a grown adult that must account of his life and can choose the way he lives,right or wrong.

Thanks for telling us that those Islamic mallams with talisman (juju) and fornication and adultery are unheard of in Islam.
Those girls in the middle east going for hymen reconstruction surgeries and those who only practice anal and MouthAction to preserve their hymen before marriage are only fragments of our imagination.
I know what I'm talking about.

You must hide your head in shame that you have no answer why allahs law of sharia allows grown men to finger little girls
In case you don't know there is no perversion inour world lower than child molestation.
Gay Bishops are adults just like those gay alhajis in Kano and Saudi Arabia
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2007
webbaba:

So you now know there are christians who choose to lead their lives contrary to the Bible , then you are not coherent in your argument and so you do not worth wasting time on for displaying lack of understanding and unwillingness to accept the truth regarding religion, Wait more answers for you.

You're waiting for answers from someone you just said is not worth wasting time on? shocked
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2007
davidylan:

You're waiting for answers from someone you just said is not worth wasting time on? shocked

I saw that too and was wondering if the guy was actually going to answer him after that, LOL!!!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Uche2nna(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2007
Nwando

That video link is sumnin" else shocked
Fo sure, that woman is really brave

But I have one question. It seems that the sunni and shiites carry out two different forms of marriages. What in Zeus butthole is mu"tah and misray marriages
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2007
Wonders shall never cease to happen among the Nigerians. Indeed human being as a whole. However
Nigerian take the cake. Imagine a fellow who knows nothing about Islam, even though the heart that
is under the breast of this fellow is hardened, even more than a nail, will want to tell us that indeed they
a great scholarship on Sharia? The true and complete laws in the Qur'an? The same entity that can not
differentiate between One God and a 3 headed God?

Wow. Nigeria, we hail thee. (Listen, I know that the new Anthem is different, but am from the old School!)
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2007
Uche2nna:

Nwando

That video link is sumnin" else shocked
Fo sure, that woman is really brave

But I have one question. It seems that the sunni and shiites carry out two different forms of marriages. What in Zeus butthole is mu"tah and misray marriages

Mutah marriage is basically temporary marriage whereby a man marries a woman strictly for enjoyment for a specified period of time,could be 2 days,could be 2 months.
In my books that is like having a "legal mistress".
What annoys me is not what 2 consenting adults choose to do  with their bodies but the fact that this same sharia law would permit a grown man to derive these sexual pleasures from touching  innocent infant girls.
And we wonder why the Muslims that scream that hijab equals purity would allow such to happen without attempting to have that removed from the sharia if they say it is wrong.
May God protect those little girls from these sex craved maniacs in flowing robes and long beard.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by babs787(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2007
@Nwando

Mutah marriage is basically temporary marriage whereby a man marries a woman strictly for enjoyment for a specified period of time,could be 2 days,could be 2 months.
In my books that is like having a "legal mistress".
What annoys me is not what 2 consenting adults choose to do with their bodies but the fact that this same sharia law would permit a grown man to derive these sexual pleasures from touching innocent infant girls.
And we wonder why the Muslims that scream that hijab equals purity would allow such to happen without attempting to have that removed from the sharia if they say it is wrong.
May God protect those little girls from these sex craved maniacs in flowing robes and long beard.

Why do you like going in circles?

Has Brother Olabowale not provided answer in one of the threads?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2007
did you see I was just answering a question.
Mind yourself O
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Dec 04, 2007
nwando:

did you see I was just answering a question.
Mind yourself O

LMAO!!!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pleni(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2008
The issue is trying to be factual. I quite appreciate davidlan and others with the same view(s). The great religion seems to contradict itself or may be the great ones decided to practice what them feel. Think of it, how is it possible for some to believe that winning the non-great ones is by marrying their females while some are of the opinion that killing is the resort. I still wish the great religion would realize they've not been preaching love (THE AGAPE LOVE).

Not until the great ones are all sensitized, the religion will continue to be seem as though a conflicting one.

I have friends from the great religion and will never criticize them. Possibly because they are exposed, educated, and of course willing to "think out of box"
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Jeorje: 2:07am On Jan 19, 2009
Well me been an Arab Christian, I know Islam and Christianity very well, I am not religious by choice, because in my opinion if a religious book has even one error in it, it's proven to be written by man. You are nor a real Christian or a Muslim if you have sex before you are married. It is condemned in both religions and is not allowed. However, people that would say xtian girls are "wayward" are remarkably uneducated. There are a number of reasons why modernised countries are very different as opposed to the middle east who have a heavy Muslim population.

Modernines countries are secular, meaning that there is freedom to do as you will, sex, drugs and alcohol is permitted by law. Television influences certain behaviors in real life, if you see nudity and sex all the time on television, regardless of your religious views, it will influence you to do those things, even if we don't realise, it's on a sub-conscious level. However Muslim countries are run by religious law, and these actions are crimes and are punishable by a number of means.

I am living in Australia at the moment, and many Muslim girls have sex before they are married, and does happen everywhere even in the middle east. So there is no difference between the two religions. Just peoples personal choices in a modernised countries where there is freedom of choice. The Muslim guys are looking down on xtian thinking they are easy for sex, when they are just as bad, including there woman. So really, it's highly advised to anyone who agree's to these stupid remarks, need to get a clue, and educate themselves, and actually do research on your own religion before you say it's right or wrong.

Peace out!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by aristocrat(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2009
cos christians are more beautifull dan muslims
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2009
@jeorj: Can you point to the "error" that you find in Quran? And the fact that the arab girls or anyone anywhere in world have sex before marriage, is that the reason to condemn their religion, or the reason to condemn them as not following the tenets of the religion? this is a good assignment for you.

Further I have argued that Fusat Arabic which is what Quran is revealed in is the most superior of all Arabic dialects or languages, and before Quran, the Fusat did not exist. I do hope you know your arab history so that you can shed some light on this particular issue for the benefit of the non arabs, christians, others and the muslims.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2009
how can a dialect be more superior?

na wa - human beings and their affinity for wahala.

If its not one trouble its always another.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by morpheus24: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
olabowale:

@jeorj: Can you point to the "error" that you find in Quran? And the fact that the arab girls or anyone anywhere in world have sex before marriage, is that the reason to condemn their religion, or the reason to condemn them as not following the tenets of the religion? this is a good assignment for you.

Further I have argued that Fusat Arabic which is what Quran is revealed in is the most superior of all Arabic dialects or languages, and before Quran, the Fusat did not exist. I do hope you know your arab history so that you can shed some light on this particular issue for the benefit of the non arabs, christians, others and the muslims.

You really amaze me with all this nonsense you conjure up. Fusat Arabic.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
because dey want more converts 2 isla dey want as many xtians as possible 2 become muslims n after marriage d husband n his family members will not give her peace n rest of mind until she becomes a muslim.infact if dey r having a serious family meeting she's not invited bcas according 2 dem she's an infidel,if at all she goes her opinions r irrelevant.i'm talking from wot i've seen.so all u xtian sisters dont be deceived when a muslim dude tells u if he marries u he'll allow u 2 practice ur religion.as a matter of fact he can go n get an hijab 4 u 2 start wearing n ban u from going 2 church n reading d bible.besides d bible has already giving a standard 4 marriage as regards xtian n muslim or woteva religion outside xtianity.jesus said Wot does darkness n light have in common.jesus is d light n so are his followers so he doesnt expect u 2 marry a muslim,however if a xtian woman marries a muslim d spirit of god will depart from her because she has already trespassed n woteva problem n inhumanity she experienced in dat home is her fault because she wasnt forced in2 d marriage.afterall there are still a lotta decent xtian men out there cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by gombos: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2010
Didn't you get the memo that said people have no control over who they fall for? besides, religion has nothing to do with it.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2010
@ gombo s indeed shocked shocked shocked shocked :oreligion really has notin 2 do with it shocked shocked shocked shocked.so if ppu dont have control bout who dey fall in love with,y cant someone break d record n fall in love with an animal since dey dont have control bout falin in love
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by brie2ash: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2010
I'm a Christian girl and have been dating a Muslim guy for about 8 months now. My parents aren't too pleased about us dating, but I am a strong follower in my faith & like his company. I am patient with him, care & let him see how Christianity really is about.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Jazzifed: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2010
I'm a christian woman dating a Muslim man because he actually follows his believes more than a "christian man" does. I'm a preacher's grandaughter. I'm not into having sex outside of marriage what so ever. In fact that's why I haven't go out with that many men. I'm looking for a husband not a freaken one night stand, which is what most "christian men" want. My man is very sweet, and he is content with the fact that I'm not into having sex outside of marriage and the fact that I'm looking for a husband not just a stupid boyfriend. He is the best I could find and he is just right.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 09, 2010
Jazzifed:

I'm a christian woman dating a Muslim man because he actually follows his believes more than a "christian man" does. I'm a preacher's grandaughter. I'm not into having sex outside of marriage what so ever. In fact that's why I haven't go out with that many men. I'm looking for a husband not a freaken one night stand, which is what most "christian men" want. My man is very sweet, and he is content with the fact that I'm not into having sex outside of marriage and the fact that I'm looking for a husband not just a silly boyfriend. He is the best I could find and he is just right.

I've never read a more disgusting piece of rubbish in the last few months.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by deols(f): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2010
davidylan:

I've never read a more disgusting piece of rubbish in the last few months.

just like d rubbish dat got out of ur mouth or that ur hand just typed!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by deols(f): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2010
Jazzifed:

I'm a christian woman dating a Muslim man because he actually follows his believes more than a "christian man" does. I'm a preacher's grandaughter. I'm not into having sex outside of marriage what so ever. In fact that's why I haven't go out with that many men. I'm looking for a husband not a freaken one night stand, which is what most "christian men" want. My man is very sweet, and he is content with the fact that I'm not into having sex outside of marriage and the fact that I'm looking for a husband not just a silly boyfriend. He is the best I could find and he is just right.

I think u'r right about what 'many' christian men want
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by juman(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2010
Jazzifed:

As you stated that you are for marriage, I will advice your boyfriend to go for muslim lady to marry not to complicate his life except that you will convert to islam. If you still want to continue as a christian you should also go for christian guy.
Its allowed in Islam for a guy to marry christian lady, but that time muslim ladies were not many enough. Well the rule still stand, but you should remember that your family probably may not like you marry a muslim man. Likewise the family of your boyfriend may not like him marry a christian. So there will be friction. So in order to avoid unnecessary pressure in your life, go for somebody of your religion that your parents will accept. Well this is my opinion.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by deols(f): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2010
juman:

As you stated that you are for marriage, I will advice your boyfriend to go for muslim lady to marry not to complicate his life except that you will convert to islam. If you still want to continue as a christian you should also go for christian guy.
Its allowed in Islam for a guy to marry christian lady, but that time muslim ladies are not many enough. Well the rule still stand, but you should remember that your family probably may not like you marry a muslim man. Likewise the family of your boyfriend may not like him marry a christian. So there will be friction. So in order to avoid unnecessary pressure in your life, go for somebody of your religion that your parents will accept. Well this is my opinion.

I think your opinion is a good one. Many families are torn apart because of religion.

A girl at my sister's arabic school used to be seen at a church and when asked why she said her mum was christian and would take her to church whenever her dad was away. My sister then told her to tell her dad about it. Her reply was that she'd told her dad severally and the dad told the mum he was going to divorce her if she ever did that again. But, she was seen in the church cos her mother threatened to throw her into a well if she ever told her dad about it again.

The girl was torn between being thrown into a well and her parents' divorce and she wanted neither.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by juman(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
deols:

I think your opinion is a good one. Many families are torn apart because of religion.

A girl at my sister's arabic school used to be seen at a church and when asked why she said her mum was christian and would take her to church whenever her dad was away. My sister then told her to tell her dad about it. Her reply was that she'd told her dad severally and the dad told the mum he was going to divorce her if she ever did that again. But, she was seen in the church cos her mother threatened to throw her into a well if she ever told her dad about it again.

The girl was torn between being thrown into a well and her parents' divorce and she wanted neither.

You see the poor girl is in dilemma. That is why is good to be very careful when taking decision. May Allah guide us to the right path. Ameen.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Jazzifed: 1:44am On Nov 11, 2010
juman:

As you stated that you are for marriage, I will advice your boyfriend to go for muslim lady to marry not to complicate his life except that you will convert to islam. If you still want to continue as a christian you should also go for christian guy.
Its allowed in Islam for a guy to marry christian lady, but that time muslim ladies are not many enough. Well the rule still stand, but you should remember that your family probably may not like you marry a muslim man. Likewise the family of your boyfriend may not like him marry a christian. So there will be friction. So in order to avoid unnecessary pressure in your life, go for somebody of your religion that your parents will accept. Well this is my opinion.

I'm researching islam. I was alreading doing that before I meet him. It's a 50/50 right now, on wether i will convert. And he told me that he is pretty sure his family will like me. Now as for my family. Another story. I'm not torn on that because of the simple fact, my life my choice. I prayed for the one, and he came along. So is he the one? maybe. Only time will tell. And my family might be annoyed, but my family is the kind that doesn't care. Family is family, no matter what.But if I convert, there is no way on earth I'm telling my fam (atleast anytime near then,esp if I do marry him). That would be a great way to hurt my family's fellings. My family is very involved in church and the military. Taking things one step at a time is the only way to ensure peace and unity.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by azharuddin: 2:09am On Nov 11, 2010
Jazzifed:

I'm researching islam. I was alreading doing that before I meet him.

@Jazzifed
Here is a thread started by ifyalways, she also had genuine questions about Islam. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-359506.0.html
P.s. The thread is a bit long, but take your time to read it. The best part of it is its mostly a dialogue between two people. (some attempts to derail the thread ve been made, ignore that). Insha Allah may Allah guide you to the right path. Ameen.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Jazzifed: 3:33am On Nov 14, 2010
azharuddin:

@Jazzifed
Here is a thread started by ifyalways, she also had genuine questions about Islam. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-359506.0.html
P.s. The thread is a bit long, but take your time to read it. The best part of it is its mostly a dialogue between two people. (some attempts to derail the thread ve been made, ignore that). Insha Allah may Allah guide you to the right path. Ameen.

Thank you
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2010
imagine,how on earth can a mother threaten her daughter that she will throw her daughter into the well,what are they preaching to her in church sef?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by yemmy1: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2011
Even if you eye is blind, dont you use to watch Jesus 'film'? Dont you see how those women dress covering every part of their body? Even Jesus mother do dress decently in those movies. So how those people dress in those days is now old schoool? While christians of today like to be western except those Deeper Life ladies and few other group

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.