Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Federal Judicial Commission Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Judicial Commission Recruiting (9405 Views)

Federal Judicial Service Commission Is Recruiting / Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 / Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Judicial Commission Recruiting by adakson(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2007
This is to inform the house the job vacancies is now going on at Federal judicial commission,hurry and pick your form and dont forget to come along with your original certificate to SUPREME COURT PREMISES, THREE ARMS ZONE ABUJA. Remember only graduate pls. Goog luck.
Re: Federal Judicial Commission Recruiting by mayayi: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2007
hi,
I want to apply,how can i get to 3 arms zone Abuja?Presently i am at Abuja,Gwarinpa.
Re: Federal Judicial Commission Recruiting by Prikie(f): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2007
You take a cab. Tell the cab guy you,re going to the National Assembly. Its just before you get there to your left. The turn off taking you into the three arms zone is at the central biz district opposite the ministry of finance.
Re: Federal Judicial Commission Recruiting by kalybite(f): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2007
Guy,will like 2 knw if one can ve someone 2 do it for him.I can send sbody 2 do it 4 me without my originals.Besides i will like 2 ve ur Gsm no.Thanks Bro! One love!
Re: Federal Judicial Commission Recruiting by kalybite(f): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2007
Pls when is d deadline.i really ned 2 knw cos am in Enugu.Help!
Re: Federal Judicial Commission Recruiting by dom(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2007
Is it true the forms have finished and they're expecting more?
Re: Federal Judicial Commission Recruiting by adakson(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2007
The forms are now available and the will start issuing on tuesday 20th november,forms are not giving by proxy.Come to 3 arms zone near the federal secretariat.
Re: Federal Judicial Commission Recruiting by iborbarry: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
what is the qualification for the collection of the form
Re: Federal Judicial Commission Recruiting by olumaxi(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
iborbarry: what is the qualification for the collection of the form
naija graduates sha..did u even check d date?
Re: Federal Judicial Commission Recruiting by arcis: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2013
I wasn't expecting the FJC to make advert by old manual method. Are they telling us that everybody that want to apply for the job must come to abuja or what?

I think we have the right to apply irrespective of our location. This should be ONLINE.

We all kwn they have concluded the exercise before advertising it. God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Pholax Hospitality Fresh Job Recruitment (35 Positions) / Addax Petroleum Aptitude Test / Deloitte Nigeria Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.