Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Girls Read Plsssssssssss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Read Plsssssssssss (6825 Views)

Girls Read The 5 Things Your Guy Doesn't Need To Know / Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This / Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Read Plsssssssssss by BolaBankole(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2012
The race to marry a BIG BOY is what's now in vogue. Most ladies nowadays can't function if there is no cash involved. The urge for material things has changed the STORY OF LOVE. Never make money your only priority when choosing your spouse. There's more to marriage than money alone. A man with good heart is better than a rich man with the heart of beast. Most women say they want security in life so they won't date the poor. If he's not rich today doesn't mean he will be poor for life. The happiness and security of your life is your responsibility. Those who choose never to endure at all may have to suffer for long. Getting married to the rich doesn't guarantee happiness in life. HAPPINESS IS PRICELESS. Perhaps those who say they will rather cry inside a Mercedes than laughing on a bicycle have never experienced pain in their life. Some relationship mistakes can cause life regret. WOMEN OF VIRTUE don't date for cash. They work hard and pray to GOD to make them rich and give them a good partner in life. IF IT DOESN'T COUNT, DON'T LOOSE THE COUNT. Many young women have blindly turned themselves to TEST DRIVE VEHICLE for the love of material things. Don't spoil your tomorrow today. What qualifies you as a great woman is not in designer shoes and bags. It's in your good heart, good characters and real personality. When a real man finds a wife in you he will never let you go. It's funny how material women blame men for breaking their heart. A man who wins your love with cash may not stay for long. Real men don't settle down with fake women. THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN FIND A FAKE WOMAN IS TEMPORARILY IN THE HEART OF A FOOLISH MAN,BUT WHEN THE FOOLISH BECOMES WISE,THE WISE PERSON IS IN SERIOUS PROBLEMS. Looking for a real man when you are fake is like looking for a LIVE FISH IN THE FOREST. There is nothing in life that is not a risk. Same goes to men too. Dey want to date a rich man's daughter all because of properties. Happy Sunday Pals.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by 190: 1:11pm On May 20, 2012
Forwarded it 2 my contacts on my BB and not
A single response from any of them because most of dem know
Its d flawless truth and dey've bin quiet d whole time mopping from behind d scenes
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by slimyem: 2:02pm On May 20, 2012
BolaBankole: The race to marry a BIG BOY is what's now in vogue. Most ladies nowadays can't function if there is no cash involved. The urge for material things has changed the STORY OF LOVE. Never make money your only priority when choosing your spouse. There's more to marriage than money alone. A man with good heart is better than a rich man with the heart of beast. Most women say they want security in life so they won't date the poor. If he's not rich today doesn't mean he will be poor for life. The happiness and security of your life is your responsibility. Those who choose never to endure at all may have to suffer for long. Getting married to the rich doesn't guarantee happiness in life. HAPPINESS IS PRICELESS. Perhaps those who say they will rather cry inside a Mercedes than laughing on a bicycle have never experienced pain in their life. Some relationship mistakes can cause life regret. WOMEN OF VIRTUE don't date for cash. They work hard and pray to GOD to make them rich and give them a good partner in life. IF IT DOESN'T COUNT, DON'T LOOSE THE COUNT. Many young women have blindly turned themselves to TEST DRIVE VEHICLE for the love of material things. Don't spoil your tomorrow today. What qualifies you as a great woman is not in designer shoes and bags. It's in your good heart, good characters and real personality. When a real man finds a wife in you he will never let you go. It's funny how material women blame men for breaking their heart. A man who wins your love with cash may not stay for long. Real men don't settle down with fake women. THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN FIND A FAKE WOMAN IS TEMPORARILY IN THE HEART OF A FOOLISH MAN,BUT WHEN THE FOOLISH BECOMES WISE,THE WISE PERSON IS IN SERIOUS PROBLEMS. Looking for a real man when you are fake is like looking for a LIVE FISH IN THE FOREST. There is nothing in life that is not a risk. Same goes to men too. Dey want to date a rich man's daughter all because of properties. Happy Sunday Pals.
story story....
Once upon a time...
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 20, 2012
slimyem: story story....
Once upon a time...
time time..
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Rocktation(f): 3:36pm On May 20, 2012
It's amazing how every man wakes up these days and think that they can advice a woman. SMH.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by IZUKWU(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2012
Rocktation: It's amazing how every man wakes up these days and think that they can advice a woman. SMH.
tongue
Rocktation: It's amazing how every man wakes up these days and think that they can advice a woman. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by IZUKWU(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2012
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Rocktation(f): 4:03pm On May 20, 2012
Hehe. E dey your body...
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Dipwater(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2012
Poster don't biliv evrithng a woman says.she can say over her deadbody but wen she's madly in luv. She wuld go ahead without a second thot. Besides marriage is not a childs play. A man shuld be prepaid b4 getting married but it does mean u shuld be as wealthy as dangote. Sometime dreams don't come thrue. U can plan this way and it goes the other way,dat shuldnt discourage u tho. any girl dat says she's o.k. Wit ur poverty status is not being real to u. No wise man wuld advice his sita to get married to a clown . A girl can only hookup with a poor guy dat has potentials and mosdef marry him.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Rocktation(f): 4:39pm On May 20, 2012
Dipwater: Poster don't biliv evrithng a woman says. Sometime dreams don't come thrue. U can plan this way and it goes the other way,dat shuldnt discourage u tho. any girl dat says she's o.k. Wit ur poverty status is not being real to u.
I keep telling them. Thank you, qualified adviser.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 20, 2012
Moral of the story: Marry a poor guy so you can be considered REAL and not materialistic.....NOTED!

3 Likes

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 20, 2012
With the advent of social networking sites & forums like this, people (males & females) ought not to make mistakes in making choice of romance/life partner, and there ought to be more success in today's relationships & marriages because educating, inspiring, & informative real life stories that would have stayed silent forever, had been shared to enlighten, educate & encourage people to make right choices of partners...so it is now left for the wise to listen and for the foolish to discard & argue as usual! Happy sunday to u all!
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 20, 2012
Shollypopz: Moral of the story: Marry a poor guy so you can be considered REAL and not materialistic.....NOTED!

Lolz....oh my....you are more than funny....but I don't think that was the moral lesson. From my own understanding, the poster was trying to encourage our ladies not to base their love, passion & choice of both romance/life partner on material things they are seeing in a guy, but for who the person is & not what he is. And that to me is a good advice even though I wouldn't advice a poor guy to even propose to a lady to talk of marrying one, for the sake of the unborn babies; a man ought to have certain financial background to support the family he is about to develop. But then, I don't think most of the guys talking about poverty here are that damn poor to say, u wouldn't be amazed to discover that most have up to or more than a million naira savings in their bank accounts. Again, guys are now nagging much about this recent materialistic nature of majority of our ladies not necessarily because they are poor to say, but because it is dangerous to date or marry a girl who just likes or admires u for what she is seeing around you & not becos she finds your personality & being pleasing & adorable to her, which can result to anything- her squandering your sweat, collaborating with robbers or killers to waste u in order to please one good for nothing guy she is genuinely loving, etc....so don't see it that the guys complaining about girls being materialistic are poor, nope! some are rich, well to do guys who wish to find real genuine love but are unable to find one due to their present rich status which makes all girls to form love for them.

1 Like

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 20, 2012
Shollypopz: Moral of the story: Marry a poor guy so you can be considered REAL and not materialistic.....NOTED!

Lolz....oh my....you are more than funny....but I don't think that was the moral lesson. From my own understanding, the poster was trying to encourage our ladies not to base their love, passion & choice of both romance/life partner on material things they are seeing in a guy, but for who the person is & not what he is. And that to me is a good advice even though I wouldn't advice a poor guy to even propose to a lady to talk of marrying one, for the sake of the unborn babies; a man ought to have certain financial background to support the family he is about to develop. But then, I don't think most of the guys talking about poverty here are that damn poor to say, u wouldn't be amazed to discover that most have up to or more than a million naira savings in their bank accounts. Again, guys are now nagging much about this recent materialistic nature of majority of our ladies not necessarily because they are poor to say, but because it is dangerous to date or marry a girl who just likes or admires u for what she is seeing around you & not becos she finds your personality & being pleasing & adorable to her, which can result to anything- her squandering your sweat, collaborating with robbers or killers to waste u in order to please one good for nothing guy she is genuinely loving, etc....so don't see it that the guys complaining about girls being materialistic are poor, nope! some are rich, well to do guys who wish to find real genuine love but are unable to find one due to their present rich status which makes all girls to form love for them.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 20, 2012

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 20, 2012

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by elari(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2012
. . . Its amazing that u have bin adviced yet ye has turn a blind eye and a deaf ear.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Rocktation(f): 6:56pm On May 20, 2012
WOW!!! It is indeed.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Godmother(f): 7:00pm On May 20, 2012
Marry a poor guy, yet when that same poor guy gets rich tomorow he will forget the "real" woman that stood by him and go after younger, prettier women. SMH
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by slimyem: 7:27pm On May 20, 2012
*yawns*
when is this story ending?cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 20, 2012
Godmother: Marry a poor guy, yet when that same poor guy gets rich tomorow he will forget the "real" woman that stood by him and go after younger, prettier women. SMH

My dear, its not all about poverty or whatever, its about being sure that this very girl isn't after your money, its about making sure that the girl u call girlfriend, fiancee, or wife isn't just loving you because u give her money, buy her gifts, gives her this favor & that...not necessarily becos guys want girls to love them as poor people, who loves poverty? by the way, y do u think rich guys marry late? its cos of confusion as to why girls like them, they get confused & believe that all girls love them cos of their money, which is very scary maybe u as a girl don't know. but for instance, how would u feel to discover that a guy is tripping for u just becos u have some irrelevant physical qualities & not cos of ur inner beauty, person & character? see, it is cos of this same reason that most guys that were not born rich goes back to their former girlfriends when they were nobody to marry them when they become rich. Kanu Nwankwo the popular footballer if I am not mistaken, did it, Tuface went back to the girl he had been dating for long after discovering that every girl wants to marry him cos of his fame, now the owner of facebook did same, does it mean he is not seeing all those super-models & elegant high-class girls to marry but he still went back to his long time girlfriend...men feel insecure a lot if u girls dnt know, especially when they become financially buoyant, they see all girls as gold-diggers...and thats why they always go back to their childhood or previous girlfriends who showed excellent character & manner. so all those stories some bad ladies do cook up that once a one-time poor guy hits the rich list, he will kick his long time gf its a pure LIE from the tongue & heart of bad deceptive ladies who want to mislead others into living immoral & useless life they are living. See, I am witness okay? Two of my elder brothers married their childhood girlfriends who stood by them when they were nobody, and two others are about marrying their school girlfriends, and they have made it now & never kicked the girls away, so don't let anybody deceive u pls...men have conscience more than women, ask anybody...and men respect the ladies who stood by them during the days of little beginning & hardly do they play with such ladies except the unreasonable who always live to regret it in their lives. again, y do u think more marriages are breaking & collapsing daily in our days now unlike in the past? its becos of this recent craze by our ladies not to walk through the pathe of life with a potential guy but to wait for an already made guy who would come & take them to an already built castle...which hardly survive for long...pls preach good moral, don't deceive the young girls with this kind of moral teaching pls...its really destroying both relationships & marriages in Nigeria today. Take care and all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by pato405(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2012
DailyNews:

My dear, its not all about poverty or whatever, its about being sure that this very girl isn't after your money, its about making sure that the girl u call girlfriend, fiancee, or wife isn't just loving you because u give her money, buy her gifts, gives her this favor & that...not necessarily becos guys want girls to love them as poor people, who loves poverty? by the way, y do u think rich guys marry late? its cos of confusion as to why girls like them, they get confused & believe that all girls love them cos of their money, which is very scary maybe u as a girl don't know. but for instance, how would u feel to discover that a guy is tripping for u just becos u have some irrelevant physical qualities & not cos of ur inner beauty, person & character? see, it is cos of this same reason that most guys that were not born rich goes back to their former girlfriends when they were nobody to marry them when they become rich. Kanu Nwankwo the popular footballer if I am not mistaken, did it, Tuface went back to the girl he had been dating for long after discovering that every girl wants to marry him cos of his fame, now the owner of facebook did same, does it mean he is not seeing all those super-models & elegant high-class girls to marry but he still went back to his long time girlfriend...men feel insecure a lot if u girls dnt know, especially when they become financially buoyant, they see all girls as gold-diggers...and thats why they always go back to their childhood or previous girlfriends who showed excellent character & manner. so all those stories some bad ladies do cook up that once a one-time poor guy hits the rich list, he will kick his long time gf its a pure LIE from the tongue & heart of bad deceptive ladies who want to mislead others into living immoral & useless life they are living. See, I am witness okay? Two of my elder brothers married their childhood girlfriends who stood by them when they were nobody, and two others are about marrying their school girlfriends, and they have made it now & never kicked the girls away, so don't let anybody deceive u pls...men have conscience more than women, ask anybody...and men respect the ladies who stood by them during the days of little beginning & hardly do they play with such ladies except the unreasonable who always live to regret it in their lives. again, y do u think more marriages are breaking & collapsing daily in our days now unlike in the past? its becos of this recent craze by our ladies not to walk through the pathe of life with a potential guy but to wait for an already made guy who would come & take them to an already built castle...which hardly survive for long...pls preach good moral, don't deceive the young girls with this kind of moral teaching pls...its really destroying both relationships & marriages in Nigeria today. Take care and all the best.

they will NEVER listen. they want it QUICK QUICK. ''READY MADE'' Luvers. naija babes. for better for stay, for worse for GO
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by BolaBankole(m): 1:39am On May 21, 2012
@Dailynews you really treated the topic beyond my imagination, have you discovered that if you ask them at their 18,19 to 24 what they look out for in a man they tell you Tall, dark, working class and handsome.....at 25,26 to 30 ask them what they want they will tell you someone that is God fearing and must be ready for marriage, girls the whole idea of this topic is not to demoralise you but to open your eye wide to help you see beyond what you are seeing.....pls look out for the potentials in every man than his pocket as wealth maybe temporary. I bet those who falls victim of material relationship are here on NL and i pray one will share her experience soon inother to advice others.

1 Like

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Onegai(f): 7:27am On May 21, 2012
@DailyNews: Kanu married a 19-yr old, so yeah, he traded up. Tuface married the woman from his past after 5 other kids, so yeah, he played around THEN decided to marry the loyal woman. No word yet on that situation. Rohan Marley after almost 16 yrs and 6 kids, traded up for a 28 year old model from Lauryn Hill (and she's got to be richer than he, he has to share Bob Marley's money amongst how many brothers).And how do explain the numerous stories on this site from a lady which goes "I loved and supported his man for blah blah no of years/ 6 months I spent on him YET he still ran off and married a woman he met 2 months ago"??
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by dandagreat(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2012
Every girl wants to live a comfortable Life. No girl wants to suffer.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 7:49am On May 21, 2012
Onegai: @DailyNews: Kanu married a 19-yr old, so yeah, he traded up. Tuface married the woman from his past after 5 other kids, so yeah, he played around THEN decided to marry the loyal woman. No word yet on that situation. Rohan Marley after almost 16 yrs and 6 kids, traded up for a 28 year old model from Lauryn Hill (and she's got to be richer than he, he has to share Bob Marley's money amongst how many brothers).And how do explain the numerous stories on this site from a lady which goes "I loved and supported his man for blah blah no of years/ 6 months I spent on him YET he still ran off and married a woman he met 2 months ago"??

Remember dear, I mentioned that such men that do abandon such wonderful ladies do always regret it later in their life, my uncle of 55yrs is regretting dumping his childhood girlfriend for a girl he met in the city when he got a good job. Believe me, no good lady, who is truly good & God fearing regrets in life, it can only be for a while to teach her some other lessons about life, but not forever. To such men u did mentioned, they are the class of men I call unworthy men...& they do regret it. Again, sometimes ladies go extra mile to trap a man they feel is what they had been dreaming, in that case, many ladies do visit witch doctors, & babalawos just to win the hearts of men they see as their dream man cos of material quest. That is why when u as a lady is dating or courting a man u truly wish to spend the rest of your life with, u also need to be praying fervently for him so he doesn't fall prey to heartless women parading our cities today. But also, some ladies with evil intentions do cook up stories of that nature to mislead the good ones into believing that it is a waste of time to date a potential guy, just to make sure that every lady is as bad as they are so that they won't feel guilty of their immoral lifestyle; nothing is impossible, just try as much as u can to take the positive messages & topics here for ur own good & use the negative ones to educate & to enrich yourself morally. Cheers dear!
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by bawa6(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2012
the girl i love so much brok my heart just becus am not rich but i told hear love is not all abut money she luk me in my eyes and say knw money knw love i told hear am not rich today do's not mean i wont be tomorrow and she sayd i dont blody care i told hear that one day i will make it god's time is the best
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by akom0908(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2012
u better go look for money,if u be woman you fit leave comfort and go into manage this and dat.if u dont hustle,rich man go get ur girl and nothin wil happen.i have sisters and i dont want them to suffer.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by toptop: 10:40am On May 21, 2012
[quote author=IZUKWU][/quote] Don't worry. Very soon that hole you have between your legs will grow wide and expire. Then you will know why guys are advising you now. Ewu ten kobo
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by BolaBankole(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2012
@Akom I understand that no one want her sister to suffer but I disagree in the direction you are taking it to, why don't you advice her on the qualities to look out for in a guy by so doing I believe you've help her so much instead of creating an impression that she should look out for rich guy. Don't mislead your sister bro. @Onegai I am not one of those that quickly jump into conclusion that a guy is bad or a girl is bad behind every incident there is always a story, is when a guy take an action that the world will shout but do you know what the lady might have done to warrant such treatment, let come back to our celebrities here what happen between 9ice and Toni paine either cook or real story if you are to judge you will condemn 9ice action but do you know what Toni Payne has done, guys have a way of keeping secret most especially if is someone that they love, but ladies will let the cat out of the bag thereby painting guys as a devil.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by 190: 10:54am On May 21, 2012
What in d name of 190 is going on here
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by buJu234: 1:05pm On May 21, 2012
after running around the few rich guys; they will now wake up one day (@ 35yrs)
and b asking funny questions:-

Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/942770/nigerian-guys-why-you-scared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read / Nairalanders, See My Room. (photo) / Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.