Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? (2985 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? by drnoel: 2:02pm On May 20, 2012
Hey Nler, I spoke to a friend of mine after church today and he seem to be having some problems with his girlfriend of 3 years. I know the girl and she is always all over my guy whenever I see them both 2gether so can´t understand what the problem is. He has been trying to convince her for the past few months now to accept his hand in marry but she has said no on all counts. The guy seem to be at end and doesn´t know what next to try hence his speaking to me since am also very friendly with the lady. Anyway, I invited the lady today to come over sometime in the week to dine with my wife and I. Does anyone have any advice 4 me before she comes? Any help would be appreciated?
Re: How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? by slimyem: 2:23pm On May 20, 2012
i'm sure the girl has a STRONG reason for refusing to accept his proposal and i don't think it is in your place to convince her to accept!
I want to believe your opinion or involvement in this case wouldnt count.
Leave the two to sort their issues and work it out.
All you can do is support whatever decision they both settle for!
Goodluck!
Re: How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? by drnoel: 2:51pm On May 20, 2012
slimyem: i'm sure the girl has a STRONG reason for refusing to accept his proposal and i don't think it is in your place to convince her to accept!
I want to believe your opinion or involvement in this case wouldnt count.
Leave the two to sort their issues and work it out.
All you can do is support whatever decision they both settle for!
Goodluck!
hmm, maybe my opinion won´t count but I would like to findout her reason first. Besides, have spoken 2 my wife already and she will soften her up for me to be able to get in2 the lady´s head.
Re: How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? by slimyem: 2:58pm On May 20, 2012
drnoel:
hmm, maybe my opinion won´t count but I would like to findout her reason first. Besides, have spoken 2 my wife already and she will soften her up for me to be able to get in2 the lady´s head.
she didnt tell her bf her reason and you are sure she'd tell you?
And your wife would soften her up?
Really?
I guess not every girl is as uncomprosing as me sha......
Once more,goodluck!
Re: How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? by ijebabe: 5:11pm On May 20, 2012
Her refusing his proposal doesn't mean she doesn't love him or wouldn't want to marry him eventually. She could have other personal issues she needs to sort out before she says yes. Maybe she doesn't feel ready to be a wife and is afraid to make a mistake. I think she owes it to her bf to tell him what the problem is so that they can work it out. You could try ferreting the reasons out of her but be tactful about it. You could try convincing her to open up to her bf completely as this is hurting him rather. If she isn't interested in marrying him it will be very unfair for her to string him along.
Re: How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? by drnoel: 5:14pm On May 20, 2012
slimyem: she didnt tell her bf her reason and you are sure she'd tell you?
And your wife would soften her up?
Really?
I guess not every girl is as uncomprosing as me sha......
Once more,goodluck!
My wife and I knew her b4 she started dating her guy. Infact, we introduced the guy to her b4 they started dating and have been insupport of the relationship even when everyone else refused. Yes u are right, I would have expected her to have spoken to the guy but he says she hasn´t given him any serious reason. So maybe she´d talk to us.
Re: How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? by 90love(f): 5:55pm On May 20, 2012
Best advise is not to waste yours and your wife's time. A woman that loves a man is always anticipating and dreaming of the day he proposes usually women are ready for marriage before men so if she's saying no then I'm afraid no amount of convincing will work. Plus why would you want t marry a girl you had to convince if She runs at the alter you shoudlnt be surprised.
Re: How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? by slimyem: 9:30pm On May 20, 2012
drnoel:
My wife and I knew her b4 she started dating her guy. Infact, we introduced the guy to her b4 they started dating and have been insupport of the relationship even when everyone else refused. Yes u are right, I would have expected her to have spoken to the guy but he says she hasn´t given him any serious reason. So maybe she´d talk to us.
okies...
You might have a shot given that you engineered the relationship at the initial stage.
Goodluck all the same!
Re: How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 20, 2012
@OP
hasnt the guy ask this damsel WHY NOT? there must be a reason for her refusal, nobody (that you are dating for 3yrs) says no without a reason. so i suggest you ask him what exactly is her beef, before you face the lady and question her on issues that she may have already told your friend...........which may upset her.
Re: How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? by drnoel: 5:20pm On May 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
hasnt the guy ask this damsel WHY NOT? there must be a reason for her refusal, nobody (that you are dating for 3yrs) says no without a reason. so i suggest you ask him what exactly is her beef, before you face the lady and question her on issues that she may have already told your friend...........which may upset her.

hmm, well we will see what happens when she visits.
Re: How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? by Excelboi(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2012
OP, though i didnt bother to read that shiit u wrote up dia but is she the only lady among millions of ladies out there? Get off her, she doesnt worth ur tym.
Re: How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? by Creamychic(f): 6:44pm On May 21, 2012
90love: Best advise is not to waste yours and your wife's time. A woman that loves a man is always anticipating and dreaming of the day he proposes usually women are ready for marriage before men so if she's saying no then I'm afraid no amount of convincing will work. Plus why would you want t marry a girl you had to convince if She runs at the alter you shoudlnt be surprised.
Word!!

(1) (Reply)

My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her / Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? / Should A Woman Be Loyal To An Unfaithful Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.