Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? (12783 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Fashion Tips For Ladies With Small Boobs / Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by swtchicgurl: 4:33am On May 29, 2012
booqee: you be lesbian?! Lolz! tongue

hey boooqeeeeee! shocked grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by bknight: 7:14am On May 29, 2012
SwitBooqee can we have a drink? undecided
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by honeric01(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2012
booqee: Most of the guys on dis thread are liars joor! Its only very very very very few men who'll like to date or marry a lady looking like a 'deeper lifer'

as a matter of fact my boyfriend loves it and compliments me when i make up(though its always very light, cos i'm not a fan of make up myself.....
But d guys on dis thread should stop lying abeg

Speak for your boyfriends and stop calling people you do not even have a clue about a liar.

And you don't have to be a deeper lifer to dislike make-up, it's nasty and makes you look like a pig in lipstick (if you're already ugly)

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Nobody: 7:59am On May 29, 2012
honeric01:

Speak for your boyfriends and stop calling people you do not even have a clue about a liar.

And you don't have to be a deeper lifer to dislike make-up, it's nasty and makes you look like a pig in lipstick (if you're already ugly)
as a matter of fact i don't even use lipstick, my makeup is powder and lipgloss. Then mascara(this i hardly ever use, only occasionally).
makeup doesn't make me feel free, and i do luv to be free. Infact i like people to see my natural beauty. I like guys to compliment me on my real beauty and not on applied and fake beauty.

what i'm only saying is dat most of the guys claiming they don't like it have girlfriends dat make up.
Honeric can u honestly say all d girls you've dated were girls dat never use makeup?? Pls answer me honestly.
infact all d guys dat says dey hate it should answer dis honestly pls.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 29, 2012
Makeups i hate: heavy blush, fake eyelashes, contact, heavy eyeshadows, over emphasised eyebrow, nose piercing, too big earrings, lipstick(especially those ones u apply on ur lips dat makes u look like a vampire who just finished sucking blood)
if u apply all dis, i tell you, u'll end up looking uglier dan ur natural look.
A little of few is okay. I do very little or nothing.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by honeric01(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2012
booqee: as a matter of fact i don't even use lipstick, my heaviest makeup is 'brown powder', lipgloss and eyeshadow(which i hardly even use)

what i'm only saying is dat most of the guys claiming they don't like it have girlfriends dat make up.
Honeric can u honestly say all d girls you've dated were girls dat never use to makeup?? Pls answer me honestly.
infact all d guys dat says dey hate it should answer dis honestly pls.

Read between the lines, was not referring to you using lipstick embarassed

I never dated anyone who was on heavy make-up, lips gloss should not be counted as one because even some men use it (to fight dryness), powder is also not classified as make-up in my books, these 2 were used by the girls (few) i dated.

My current babe knows my preference, so if you want my attention, grab no make-up.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Halliema(f): 9:06am On May 29, 2012
i'm a pretty gurl & i dnt use make up,jst my powder and lip balm,my studs earing,my eye brows are still in tact & i knw i'v attracted enough guyz to my slf dan most of my frnds dat use make up..i'm still considered one of d prettiest anywhr i go.<thnx 2 confidence i av in my slf>
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by queensmith: 9:27am On May 29, 2012
I like how women are now coming to justify their choices of make up trying to prove themselves to men they do not know.

i like it, it's very interesting to see. Very interesting claim to confidence you have there.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by boluoyinbo: 9:35am On May 29, 2012
To know a pretty woman is to see her very early in the monring when she wakes up! Make up to me is an additional make over to make a woman beautifull but underneath it does not show the real beauty of the woman.......
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by truetalk01(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2012
nope
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by queensmith: 9:37am On May 29, 2012
boluoyinbo: To know a pretty woman is to see her very early in the moring when she wakes up! Make up to me is an additional make over to make a woman beautifull but underneath it does not show the real beauty of the woman.......

abi- when a man is ugly there is nothing he can do about it. He just has to carry his ugly face up and down. Can you imagine the torture it is being an ugly man. Especially if he now has acne- eurgh his face will be inducing vomit everywhere. People will not sit next to him on public transport! *shudder*
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by honeric01(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2012
queensmith: I like how women are now coming to justify their choices of make up trying to prove themselves to men they do not know.

i like it, it's very interesting to see. Very interesting claim to confidence you have there.

They surely need confirmation from us or who else are you dressing to impress? yourself or your mates?
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by queensmith: 9:48am On May 29, 2012
honeric01:

They surely need confirmation from us or who else are you dressing to impress? yourself or your mates?

Actually yes, i live to please me. and my friends too. Random men from nowhere? Are you going to pay me? Does money enter into my account if you like my make up? Does it? Do bentleys appear on my drive way? Do the bills begin to pay themselves?

mshew.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by honeric01(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2012
queensmith:

Actually yes, i live to please me. and my friends too. Random men from nowhere? Are you going to pay me? Does money enter into my account if you like my make up? Does it? Do bentleys appear on my drive way? Do the bills begin to pay themselves?

mshew.

Yes, ask the aristos, ask Unilag Babes, SORRY MAU ABI NA MALU BABES, yes ask Abuja babes, yes ask Uniport and PH babes if they don't get paid painting their faces like a pig dressed for a circuit show grin
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Jaymarius(f): 9:59am On May 29, 2012
Personally,d use of make-up depends on my mood.sometyms,wn i use it(even lightly),i see an ugly gal bk dr in d mirror.And sometyms,it'll b otherwise.so,i can make do with or without it.
It baffles me wn my male fwends tell me dy dnt lyk it wn gals use make up,nd d first thing i see on dr galfwend's face is a HEAVY make-up.what a contrast!
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by bknight: 11:05am On May 29, 2012
Booqee be my friend na cheesy
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Naanhetch: 12:03pm On May 29, 2012
lite make up is not bad sha...:*
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 29, 2012
bknight: Booqee be my friend na cheesy
eerrr......how dem dey even start friendship sef?? Tskkk.....i don forget! embarassed Abeg remind me. tongue grin
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by bknight: 1:13pm On May 29, 2012
shocked mod is spambot selecting screening requests too? angry cos I sent mine wit a gift wink

I go vex o angry
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by bknight: 1:19pm On May 29, 2012
booqee: eerrr......how dem dey even start friendship sef?? Tskkk.....i don forget! embarassed Abeg remind me. tongue grin

d most sincere ways are
bknight: Booqee be my friend na cheesy

and

bknight: SwitBooqee can we have a drink? undecided
cheesy
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by queensmith: 1:50pm On May 29, 2012
honeric01:

Yes, ask the aristos, ask Unilag Babes, SORRY MAU ABI NA MALU BABES, yes ask Abuja babes, yes ask Uniport and PH babes if they don't get paid painting their faces like a pig dressed for a circuit show grin

those are paid prostitutes, we are not talking about the sex trade we are talking about normal women.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by honeric01(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2012
queensmith:

those are paid prostitutes, we are not talking about the sex trade we are talking about normal women.

But most women are potential pros.titues, aren't they? if not, why the competition with other women? they always want to be the best for the highest bidder (men). grin

Whether you like it or not, the reason you compete with one another as women is to be the last woman standing that takes all the attention of the men away from the rest.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by queensmith: 2:57pm On May 29, 2012
honeric01:

But most women are potential pros.titues, aren't they? if not, why the competition with other women? they always want to be the best for the highest bidder (men). grin

Whether you like it or not, the reason you compete with one another as women is to be the last woman standing that takes all the attention of the men away from the rest.

What a backwards assumption,

with your logic I can say that all men are potential rapists because they compete with other men for girls.
What a nonsense statement. about last women standing in the 21st century.

I'm sorry to tell you men are no longer important in this world, it's every man and woman to him/herself!
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by honeric01(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2012
queensmith:

What a backwards assumption,

with your logic I can say that all men are potential rapists because they compete with other men for girls.
What a nonsense statement. about last women standing in the 21st century.

I'm sorry to tell you men are no longer important in this world, it's every man and woman to him/herself!

No, Men don't compete with other men for girls, they just share them around lol.. that's why you can see a girl that has been banged by almost all the male in a particular area.

Hate it as you like, but i am just typing the raw truth.

MEN are 100000% important in this world, if not, then show me a place where men are not needed on earth.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by queensmith: 4:12pm On May 29, 2012
maybe in nigeria where the all the girls are potential prostitutes the women are falling over themselves for men.

Like I said earlier- the fashion industry you think is built to appease you, is ran by men who couldnt care less what you think. In other words, the thoughts and opinions of men (attracted to women) count for nothing in the fashion and beauty industry.

Now you can continue to delude yourselves and draw up nonsense illogical conclusions from your arses.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by honeric01(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2012
^^^

Wetin even concern me with girl 20,000 miles away? i am talking about ojuju calabars here in Nigeria grin
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by brainchild78(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2012
anneduke: why do women wear make up? is it to enhance their beauty or as a tool to attract guys.maybe to give them confidence or maybe they cannot do without it.
the truth of thr matter is that guys like beautiful women and it is less based on cosmetic enhancements. If you see guys chasing after a cosmetic chic it is only based on superficial reasons. Most real men like naturally beautiful women with beautiful minds and personalities.
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by crownie(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2012
Ladies look better when they moderately accentuate their natural facial colours, like the eyes and lips. Anything more makes them look like masquerades, especially the so-called blush!
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Gertynk: 5:46pm On May 29, 2012
Guys u na sabi lie sha. Honestly guys likes ladies on make-up, there ll tell there woman dnt make up but ll go after girls that do. Bunch of liers

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
Jaymarius: Personally,d use of make-up depends on my mood.sometyms,wn i use it(even lightly),i see an ugly gal bk dr in d mirror.And sometyms,it'll b otherwise.so,i can make do with or without it.
It baffles me wn my male fwends tell me dy dnt lyk it wn gals use make up,nd d first thing i see on dr galfwend's face is a HEAVY make-up.what a contrast!

cindyrella: Its funny how some guys come here and claim to hate make up, And their girl friends wear heavy make up undecided undecided

Maybe its because i've never dealt with it before but I absolutely DETEST my current gals face when she wears excess make up, which is often. Noticed its a huge turn-off for me.

Just to come out of her house to see me for 5 minutes and she uses 15 minutes to wear make up.

Don't get me wrong, on special occasions i'm okay with make up (if it is not excessive), but not to go to lectures or the movies or regular chilling. On few occasions the make up seems cool but they seem to be getting more rare.

Have tried talking to her subtly about it. Like when she wears less make up I compliment her, when she wears more I don't say nada. Even more explictly, like using my finger to rub it off. No method prevents her from doing it excess.

She used to think i'd allow her meet my moms like that but I don't intend on bringing anyone home that isn't as comfortable in her skin as my sisters are. Lest my folks ask her ''why so serious?''
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by badesco(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
Capital No..........
Re: Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? by demmyboy1(m): 3:21am On Dec 14, 2012
Natural beauty is what i vote for,chikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omawumi On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine / Princess Dera Offokaja Wins Miss Africa Idaho Beauty Pageant (Photos) / Cheap And Good Fashion School:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.