Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 AM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (623899 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by TheMainMan: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
NOBODYY:

YeYe pickin cheesy cheesy
you find me come here.. grin
Was shocked when i saw you viewing grin grin
.. Lol.. I was just strollin pass education section.. So i just ran into ur post and decided to see and check wahs happenin... grin grin...

Bro.. Will u ever be patient...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by NOBODYY: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. Lol.. I was just strollin pass education section.. So i just ran into ur post and decided to see and check wahs happenin... grin grin...

Bro.. Will u ever be patient...
grin grin grin grin
E dey my blood.. Loll

Merry christmas brov
Hows unilorin & the break??
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by TheMainMan: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
NOBODYY:

grin grin grin grin
E dey my blood.. Loll

.. Bro.. On a serious note.. U are the one that paid for jamb form, u'v paid for rems form and here u are 'bout to pay for this again... undecided... So wah now happens if unilorin offers u admission and fortunately ur dream course.. All dose money gone abi.. undecided..

Is this desperation or what.. Seriously.. If this is 'bout what pple are sayin... Its ur life bro.. Its not how far buh how well... Be calm and think things through... I seriously dnt like all this... undecided angry..

Dont merry christmas me jhor.. I will talk to u when u man up a bit... angry angry..
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by NOBODYY: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. Bro.. On a serious note.. U are the one that paid for jamb form, u'v paid for rems form and here u are 'bout to pay for this again... undecided... So wah now happens if unilorin offers u admission and fortunately ur dream course.. All dose money gone abi.. undecided..

Is this desperation or what.. Seriously.. If this is 'bout what pple are sayin... Its ur life bro.. Its not how far buh how well... Be calm and think things through... I seriously dnt like all this... undecided angry..
i've been admitted in Uniabuja bro
Vet Medcine..
tho' m still goan re-take jamb next
As for Unilorins admission errmm undecided undecided
i no want their admission again jare undecided
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by TheMainMan: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
NOBODYY:

i've been admitted in Uniabuja bro

Vet Medcine..
tho' m still goan re-take jamb next
As for Unilorins admission errmm undecided undecided
i no want their admission again jare undecided
.. I know bro.. Thats wah i'm sayin...

Swear u wont run to unilorin if u r given pharmacy... undecided undecided...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by NOBODYY: 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. I know bro.. Thats wah i'm sayin...

Swear u wont run to unilorin if u r given pharmacy... undecided undecided...
grin grin grin
But its obvious unilorins stuff is closed for the session..
Your matric is Jan7(i guess..and after Matriculation no more admission)
when will the list come out?? when will they screen finish??
Which date will dey place as deadline for Acceptance fee or deadline for School fee??

Weighing my options
This is a better alternative than unilorins rems
its very much possible to switch to Medcine from my course(by Gods grace)
Abuja just resumed around Nov11(lectures majorly started like around the 3rd week of nov)Which means when i resume i'll have little catching up to do..Unlike if i come to Unilorin that i'll to catch up from October's lectures..

Are you getting the whole picture now??
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by TheMainMan: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
NOBODYY:

grin grin grin
But its obvious unilorins stuff is closed for the session..
Your matric is Jan7(i guess..and after Matriculation no more admission)
when will the list come out?? when will they screen finish??
Which date will dey place as deadline for Acceptance fee or deadline for School fee??

Weighing my options
This is a better alternative than unilorins rems
its very much possible to switch to Medcine from my course(by Gods grace)
Abuja just resumed around Nov11(lectures majorly started like around the 3rd week of nov)Which means when i resume i'll have little catching up to do..Unlike if i come to Unilorin that i'll to catch up from October's lectures..

Are you getting the whole picture now??
... Well.. Just concerned bro and urgin u nt gv up yet.. Anything cn stl happen... Whichever way bro... I hope it turns out be good.... All will be well...

.. Merry christmas to u too... And the break is just dere... Loads of work to do when we resume...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by NOBODYY: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
TheMainMan:
... Well.. Just concerned bro and urgin u nt gv up yet.. Anything cn stl happen... Whichever way bro... I hope it turns out be good.... All will be well...

.. Merry christmas to u too... And the break is just dere... Loads of work to do when we resume...
Uhmm
its all good anyways
Thanks man
You're appreciated smiley
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by TheMainMan: 5:54am On Dec 26, 2015
NOBODYY:
Uhmm its all good anyways Thanks man You're appreciated smiley
.. U are wcm..

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Bobbieydeey: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2015
08185914345 add me to the group pls.
SaintHephzibah:
Early preparation is an insignia towards the mirage of success.

In order to be always informed about the admission procedures of this prestigious and Illustrious School.
A whatsapp grouphas been created for the 2016/2017 University of Abuja Aspirants which will be vital and essential to their admission Modalities.
The Students and the Enthusiastic Admins shall be of essence to the aspirants.
To all interested aspirants and sunder, Quote me With Your Number so U will be added up. Thanks and wish u all an immensed success on this Journey
cc
wittywizard
chukwudi44
walterhova
YetieLee
kullcat et al

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by gcsllc: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
All Nigerian Schools (Pry-Univ) have now been officially rated.
See how your current/former school ranks!

All Nigerian Schools (Nursery/Primary, Secondary, Universities) have now been rated, ranked and reviewed in Nigeria’s first national independent schools rating system. Check to see how your current or former school rates/ranks and don’t forget to leave your comments!

To view the rating of over 25,000 schools in Nigeria-
www.schoolcheck.com.ng

The official Top 100 Nigerian Secondary schools list –
http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng/secondary-schools-ranking/

The official Top 100 Nigerian Universities list –
http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng/universities-ranking/

The official Top 100 Nigerian Polytechnics list –
http://www.schoolcheck.com.ng/polytechnicsmonotechnics-ranking/
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by PrettyHelen(f): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hello
i tried paying my admission notification fees yesterday(online through remeital)
it showed me a prompt which said "Transaction successful" and i was also given a 9 digit RRR and a transaction refrence afterwards i saw my whole profile with my name choice of course and year of admission and saw some stuffs that were to be downloaded..
i smiled and closed the page thinking i'll download it at a later hour

But to me greatest surprise when i tried to re-log in it brought me another page saying i should pay for my Admission notification (which av paid for earlier in the day) i was stunned & shocked

But now when i l click on admission notification
The picture attached below is what i'm seeing
Who knows what can be done pls?? wittywizard Nobodyy chukwudi1985 alphalpha

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
okay ma... I got ur text... That ur rrr number that start with alphabet and the 17 digit numbers that keep it very well cos thats ur proof... Pls, lets be patience cos no one will do screening for now... Every prof., dean or h.o.d are in their family houses now celebrating for the xmass period.... So instead of us having issues now... Lets be calm till resumption mayb on the 4th of January i will be in aabuja for the registration.. So if u want to go for ur screening. Pls do not go and meet someone that doesn't have an idea abt the refgistration... Call me on that monday or meet me at aluta gate... Opposite the University of abuja girls hostel.... Ask of Francis, call me or add ne on watsapp on 07037169000.... Thanks... Witty cares.........
Mrs / miss preety helen make sure u keep that ur rrr number or the 17 digit number and when i come on nonday i will see to it... Thank you....
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Naomisawari(f): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2015
PrettyHelen:
Hello
i tried paying my admission notification fees yesterday(online through remeital)
it showed me a prompt which said "Transaction successful" and i was also given a 9 digit RRR and a transaction refrence afterwards i saw my whole profile with my name choice of course and year of admission and saw some stuffs that were to be downloaded..
i smiled and closed the page thinking i'll download it at a later hour

But to me greatest surprise when i tried to re-log in it brought me another page saying i should pay for my Admission notification (which av paid for earlier in the day) i was stunned & shocked

But now when i l click on admission notification
The picture attached below is what i'm seeing
Who knows what can be done pls?? wittywizard Nobodyy chukwudi1985 alphalpha
it's working now grin
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by PrettyHelen(f): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Naomisawari:
it's working now grin
Thank you it is working now but it is still telling me to pay admission notification fee
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by naruto02(m): 1:18am On Dec 29, 2015
PrettyHelen:

Thank you
it is working now
but it is still telling me to pay admission notification fee
When you enter the page type in your jamb reg number at the space provided then type in your reference number in place of PIN number then click submit. You're good to go.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
naruto02:

When you enter the page type in your jamb reg number at the space provided then type in your reference number in place of PIN number then click submit. You're good to go.
ya follow that step or understand this one

When u open here

http://unibujaug.mycportal.com/cportal/web?cp_cs_ParentTab_band=1&cp_cs_SubTab_band=0&Event=default&TabName=Admissions.Admission%20Notification

Put ur jamb reg number in the space that says utme/registration numb and put that long 22 digit number u first see when u first saw ur admission on d portal u will see ur documents their..... If the prob persist see wittywizard.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by NoraKim(f): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hi guyz I was given an admission in pub admin BT dnt knw much abt d sch or anyone there, pls I need assistance
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by PrettyHelen(f): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thanks Chukwudi Naruto and wittywizard it worked

So chukwudi how does one apply for change of course??
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
PrettyHelen:
Thanks Chukwudi Naruto and wittywizard it worked

So guys.. is it advisable i come January 4th bcuz thats when i want to come??
Or i should come january 3rd??
And is there somewhere i can stay in when i touch down at abuja??
Please your response will be appreciated..
search for anybody you in same department with you here, or quickly contact any lady here that has got a hostel accommodation and reason with her if you could stay with her pending when you get to buy a space or off camp accommodation.
in short, make friends, then start coming.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by PrettyHelen(f): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chelcy10:
[color=#990000][/color]
search for anybody you in same department with you here, or quickly contact any lady here that has got a hostel accommodation and reason with her if you could stay with her pending when you get to buy a space or off camp accommodation.
in short, make friends here.
Thnks dear
3rd or 4th january when is it advisable to come?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
PrettyHelen:
Thnks dear 3rd or 4th january when is it advisable to come?
4th.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
NoraKim:
Hi guyz I was given an admission in pub admin BT dnt knw much abt d sch or anyone there, pls I need assistance
Where are you based?
you will need to come to school first. (Main Campus) on the 4th, to run all the pre-screening and registration proper. but before then, get to connect someone in the same department that is on this forum to have a place to be passing the night.
If you are a Christian, endeavor to get in contact with any of the Christian fellowships that you come across irrespective it's your denomination or not. this will be of great help to you and will be safer.
If a Muslim, also do the same.
There are many fraudsters hovering for unsuspecting fresher's to fall victim
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by PrettyHelen(f): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chelcy10:
4th.
Ok then.. 'll come to abuja on the 4th.. and lodge in a hotel or something sha..

So how does one go about the change of course?? Hope you wouldnt mine explaining?? Thanks in anticipation
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
PrettyHelen:

Ok then..
'll come to abuja on the 4th.. and lodge in a hotel or something sha..

So how does one go about the change of course??
Hope you wouldnt mine explaining?? Thanks in anticipation
You must have been screened by your department, then you can now proceed by first paying for the change of department fee, and then submitting your credentials at the academic planing unit at the senate building located at the Main Campus, then wait for there reply.
#Note. This may span a period of like 2 to 3 weeks or more.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
PrettyHelen:

Ok then..
'll come to abuja on the 4th.. and lodge in a hotel or something sha..

So how does one go about the change of course??
Hope you wouldnt mine explaining?? Thanks in anticipation

Change of course has a form to fill and to be submitted in d academic planing unit permanent site of uniabuja

On how to get d form ,u hv to print the form out from the school portal cus under the documents ur to print out the form is there or u can get the form in the academic planing unit office p.site

Fill the form as required and submit in d office then wait for there approval for about 7 to 10 days if approved u proceed and pay the sum of 20,000 if not approve u go on with the initial course given to u

Note: is not a must they will giv u the course u choose and they can give u another one different from the one u did not even plan to choose.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by PrettyHelen(f): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
chukwudi1989:

Change of course has a form to fill and to be submitted in d academic planing unit permanent site of uniabuja

On how to get d form ,u hv to print the form out from the school portal cus under the documents ur to print out the form is there or u can get the form in the academic planing unit office p.site

Fill the form as required and submit in d office then wait for there approval for about 7 to 10 days if approved u proceed and pay the sum of 20,000 if not approve u go on with the initial course given to u

Note: is not a must they will giv u the course u choose and they can give
u another one different from the one u did not even plan to choose.
Now this is some risk..
I love this...
Thank you so much & Thanks Chelcy10 too
although i cant find the form here these are the only form availble to be printed here sad sad

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by NOBODYY: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
PrettyHelen:

Now this is some risk..
I love this...
Thank you so much & Thanks Chelcy10 too
although i cant find the form here these are the only form availble to be printed here sad sad
Yea i cant find change of course form too..
i thought they said we will download it..
but i cant find it embarassed embarassed
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by NoraKim(f): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Chelcy10:

Where are you based?
you will need to come to school first. (Main Campus) on the 4th, to run all the pre-screening and registration proper. but before then, get to connect someone in the same department that is on this forum to have a place to be passing the night.
If you are a Christian, endeavor to get in contact with any of the Christian fellowships that you come across irrespective it's your denomination or not. this will be of great help to you and will be safer.
If a Muslim, also do the same.
There are many fraudsters hovering for unsuspecting fresher's to fall victim
oh thanks, you a student right
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by naruto02(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Everyone was discouraging me about the change of course that it's stressful. Now I'm just waiting for it to be approved.they said I should come And collect the form I submitted for approval on 15th dec but i had to travel Cus it was urgent. So now January 4th im going straight to academic planning unit to complete my change of course.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by NOBODYY: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
naruto02:
Everyone was discouraging me about the change of course that it's stressful. Now I'm just waiting for it to be approved.they said I should come And collect the form I submitted for approval on 15th dec but i had to travel Cus it was urgent. So now January 4th im going straight to academic planning unit to complete my change of course.
How did you go about your change of course please(i mean how did you get the form)??
i was told we're to download it
But i cant seem to find it on the school"s site or my portal
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by naruto02(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
NOBODYY:

How did you go about your change of course please(i mean how did you get the form)??
i was told we're to download it
But i cant seem to find it on the school"s site or my portal
I bought it at adelabu market from 1 Alfa for 500 Naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.