Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (624760 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
sakaguchi:

Two weeks after the exams closes. Ending of september.
hmm! merging us is a callfor fasting and paryer.....185,geography.....any hope?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Castro94: University of Abuja past utme question paper is available; interested candidate can control me on 08166456328
since 2012 hav Dey writing post-utme exam?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Castro94: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
D skul may decide on writing post utme dis year depending on d choice of d senate and d vc datz y i recommend d post utme past questions paper for every aspirant.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by sakaguchi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
chukwudi1989: hmm! merging us is a callfor fasting and paryer.....185,geography.....any hope?

Bro! Lemme be frank with you, nobody can assure you if there is hope or not, any school at all, that is how it is. What I can tell you however is that you stand a chance since you are above cut off mark. Another thing is that this VC succinctly decried how admission was being doled out to the highest bidder by his predecessor Adelabu and he assured that a body (not him) formed by staff called ethics committee of the school will be in charge of admission hence. Pray, hopefully, your name and the name of many whose hope have being hinged on this thread for so long will be on the lists.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
sakaguchi:

Bro! Lemme be frank with you, nobody can assure you if there is hope or not, any school at all, that is how it is. What I can tell you however is that you stand a chance since you are above cut off mark. Another thing is that this VC succinctly decried how admission was being doled out to the highest bidder by his predecessor Adelabu and he assured that a body (not him) formed by staff called ethics committee of the school will be in charge of admission hence. Pray, hopefully, your name and the name of many whose hope have being hinged on this thread for so long will be on the lists.
amen
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kawboy: luv tu c ya all here... cheesy
check out latest uniabuja news on the blog below
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Castro94: D skul may decide on writing post utme dis year depending on d choice of d senate and d vc datz y i recommend d post utme past questions paper for every aspirant.
which past question are u givin out?dey havn't writing for the past years
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Castro94: 1:53am On Jul 26, 2014
From 2007 to 2011 all subject interested aspirant to control me on 08166456328
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by johnniewalker(m): 4:44am On Jul 26, 2014
what list actually
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Bashimi: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2014
sakaguchi:

wat of those people dat ve already see dere name on jamb status is dere still hope for dem
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by sakaguchi(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bashimi: wat of those people dat ve already see dere name on jamb status is dere still hope for dem

Lemme not tell you what I don't know, I am not in management. I just know that the next admission will be combined for the last two applicants equally. How they do about it, I can't tell you for a fact.

But my guess is, if your name is already on JAMB site, then you're good to go. But that's me guessing sha! Hey! Who am I?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by chukwudi1989(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
sakaguchi:

Lemme not tell you what I don't know, I am not in management. I just know that the next admission will be combined for the last two applicants equally. How they do about it, I can't tell you for a fact.

But my guess is, if your name is already on JAMB site, then you're good to go. But that's me guessing sha! Hey! Who am I?
ur d good one,thanks so far
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
The school exam time table is out, if u don't have urs and u are still @home tell ur fwends @ skul to send dem to u..... Happy sunday in advance..... @08185109680 bbm 25f56c3d...... U can watsapp me on that same number......remain blessed
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
For those who have not resume d exam's timetable is out already and exam starts on 11/08/2014 and ends 6/09/2014. So even if u are not in sch, u can start reading well because it has cm a tradition once sch goes on strike while d semester is over, d rate COV is always high. Wise up!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by poffistands: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pls let's not post what we are not certain of...its completely unjust to dash the hopes of applicants who av waited since last year august 16 and 17 2013 after postume for admission to stand a competition of 50 50 with new aspirants who haven't sat for post ume yet...for information,there are many 2013/14 sets already in campus securing hostels for demslves,going to campus,reading and mingling wit students,they call dem "potentials".exam is starting next month august 4th,uniabuja usually conduct post ume in the month of august,wit the situation of things it can't be conducted esp not when exam is on,exam is to end on 7th of september,a new academic calendar wld be out before the end of exam...by september ending new session commences. 2013 set wld be busy wid registration whereas 2014 jambites wld be having there post ume....hopefully b4 may 2015....2014/15 sets wld resume.they didn't merge 2012 dat resumed 2014 with 2013 after waiting for 2years..there's no basis for merging 2013 that av waited for 11months with aspirants who avnt done post ume yet...unless in 8weeks exams for staylite wld be conducted,post ume screening wld be conducted,jamb and printed admission list for 2013 and 2014 sets wld be released and pasted in the sch...if and only if its possible and done that way then there wld be a merging of 2sets for dis year...mind you,its not only uniabuja dat is behind in academic calendar,oau,uniuyo,unijos. Just to mention a few are also behind some are even on strike.2012 sets shld av resumed june 2013 if not for ASUU strike,2013 sets shld av resumed june 2014 if not for 45days shut down of the sch due to lecturers strike ,change of vc and students protest,its not too late for 2014 set to resume june 2015 all things being equal they cld resume march/april before may election.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Castro94: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
@profitstand or wat else u cal ur self pls Stop posting trash to attract attention; am sure u dont knw d history of d skul history wil have it dat d skul did d same joint admission in 2004; d skul had already lost a whole year for ur info dere is no any new student in d skul as at nw

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by brygitte(f): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hey guys is like uniabj uploaded more names on jambwebsite jst checked 4 my frnd.cuz initially her name wasn't dere… she was given economics.pls try n check viz evening.2013 SET ONLY tanx.viz aint no fake news.I checked it myself.if ure in doubt can giv u her reg numb 2 check urself.gudluck guys.oneluv.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Naomisawari(f): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
@poffistands AM sorry bt i av to tell u to stop talking like a 5yr old child cos u r really selfish in a way if dey say dey want to merge us wat can u do? Nothing! But I can tell u wat we need to do,pray dey Merge ussss fast nd stop giving us note like u r d VC son
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by brygitte(f): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
University of Abuja, Nigeria
University of Abuja Admission list for
2013/2014 is out kindly follow this link to
check your admission status. For more
information on admission stuff contact this
Hotline 08056128783
http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/
CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx?id=FA27308F-
C49B-4478-8564-0A5A117AB57F
JAMB Post Registration e-Facilities
jamb.org.ng
Patience is d key.2013 o,2014 oo.we al go enta.its a mata of tym.u guyz shuld relax.can feel cruix tension here.it is well in jesus name amen…mk una nor eat my frnd poffistand pls.....

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pls, i prefer we act mactured here... We aint kids anymore and we all should stop raining abusive woreds be it maturesd or immatured here...
Be it merging or not, 2013/2014/2015/2016.. Lets us calm down cos the most important thing is that we are all goin to be admitted even those 2013 that haven'2 seen our name... Lets us jus pray for a change... The Lord is our strength....
Abeg if you know that you are in 100 or 400level and you are a student of Uniabuja thinking that it is 200 and 300level that are writing exam first.... Oga na lie ooooh.....
D time-table i saw yesterday ehn.... My eye-balls almost burst out wen i saw that we are all starting exam @d same time....abeg oooh... Make una read oooh.
Abeg..
Even those that have seen their names on Jamb list.. Make una start to dey read now...
Witty cares..
2go: francis6781
phone: 07037169000
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dannyxy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
nawa oh, I still don't believe there be a will be merger, but if it happens then so be it, but let the truth be told, it would not benefit many people, why?? the admission rate is reduced by 40%, and 2014/2015 guys should note that this might affect them most.

now let me break this down, first of all sentiment will come to play, being that 2013/2014 guys have been at home for a long time, they will mostly be considered first.

secondly, uniabuja is full of corrupt lecturers, like it or not, and they will use this opportunity to make money from aspirant, most especially from the 2014/2015 guys, you ask how?, the merit list of the 2013 guys is already out, and most of them have gotten from there, while the 2014 guys have not even written post ume. see, the truth is that merging does favour both sets, you guys might feel that 2013 guys are selfish, but the truth is that most the 2013 guys here are almost guaranteed of their admission, most of them have admin gotten from jamb.
I believe 2014/2015 guys should just be patient, why the hurry?, what if the list comes out and you don't get, what happens?, then what was the use of the merge? then you have to write another jamb and then wait the time you wanted to avoid, 100% chance is better than 50% chance.. and the truth is, if you are not ready to be a patient, then you should not have chosen uniabuja, only patient people can stand uniabuja, ask the 2011 set, ask the 2012 set, ask the 2013 set, they all persevered and were patient, every ones time will surely come, you will not be the first, it for your own good if the sets are admitted differently.. it is well.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Pietee: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2014
Jez so 2knw by september God willing uniabuja will approach a new session, which is 2014/2015... Dis r one of the writings on d wall.... N be dou as it may, the chances 4d 2 both prospective students r equal.... Merit is list is jez a macrosm of d microsm.... Merit list can hardly take half of d admission, n with law on suspension 4 2years everyone has a great chance irrespective of ur score until d last admission list is out...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by enyo001: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2014
Pietee: Jez so 2knw by september God willing uniabuja will approach a new session, which is 2014/2015... Dis r one of the writings on d wall.... N be dou as it may, the chances 4d 2 both prospective students r equal.... Merit is list is jez a macrosm of d microsm.... Merit list can hardly take half of d admission, n with law on suspension 4 2years everyone has a great chance irrespective of ur score until d last admission list is out...
why is law on suspension 4 2yrs?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Pietee: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2014
enyo001:
why is law on suspension 4 2yrs?
Accreditation issues
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by enyo001: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
so dey're not admitting for 2013/2014?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by brygitte(f): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Has any 1 checked his/her admissn status yet?meanwhile any MCB student shuld holla mi.hope am nt d only 2013 MCB student on dis thread.na only mi waka cum?presido owfa.happy sallah 2 you all @ muslim frnds.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by ControG(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Richiez: Hello
Uniabuja aspirants, this thread has been created to help you answer
those questions about uniabuja that is still bothering you, and also as a
resource place to seek for any kind of assistance relating to
admissions in the school...everyone is free to ask any question and/or
make contributions....thanks! yours Richiez
N.B
Apart from JAMB utme, other means to get admission into the school are; remedial programme, diploma and IJMB

Thanks Richez for d good work here. I bought Postgraduate form in UNI ABUJA. I intend to pursue an Msc program in financial Economics; d issue now is that on d advert placed it was Written "masters in financial Economics (MFE). A discussion I had with a Professor of Economics elsewhere proved to me that if Masters in financial Economics (MFE)is written on d certificate, No sch will accept it for PHD. My question is will MFE be written on the certificate uni Abuja offers or will it be written MSC fin. Economics... I really need to know this?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
brygitte: Has any 1 checked his/her admissn status yet?meanwhile any MCB students shuld holla mi.hope am nt d only 2013 MCB student on dis thread.na only mi waka cum?presido owfa.happy sallah 2 you all @ muslim frnds.
I just dey, dey look, dey observe, dey read my books small small b4 d exam starts.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Swaycater(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Skul swit buh nah exam spoil am, Przido! na only u waka come? dariz God ooooo, I still day town dy jack small small mah memory don ful, I wun delete some useless tins commot 4 mah head!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by lisimmo(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Online practice of JAMB, AND UNIVERSITIES POST UTME just got easier

Check www.e-testpedia.com for practice sessions free

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Swaycater: Skul swit buh nah exam spoil am, Przido! na only u waka come? dariz God ooooo, I still day town dy jack small small mah memory don ful, I wun delete some useless tins commot 4 mah head!
Hmmmm! Why don't u format it, to make it easier.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2014
UPDATES! UPDATES!! UPDATES!!!
ANOTHER ASUU STRIKE 2014
It seems that everything is starting afresh again in Nigeria academic sector, which we previously believed must have been resolved in the year 2013.
According to information been sent to us, the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASSU, is
currently accusing the Federal government of
reneging on some of the agreements that led to the suspension of a six-month strike that grounded the university system last year.
What brought about the strike is also the VERY
SAME problem which might capitalize into this if not well taken care of.
The academic union of Universities has through its National Treasurer, Dr. Ademola Aremu, lamented that the Federal Government was yet to honour her
agreement with the Academic union that clearly stats that N20 billion would be released at the beginning of each quarter to meet identified needs in the universities.
According to the union national treasurer, Aremu who during a chat with newsmen at the Post Graduate Hall, University of Ibadan, weekend, said:
“The government is yet to
release the money for the quarter, which they were supposed to release in January 2014.”
The treasurer also went further to stressed that the call was necessary to avoid the embarrassment
that the last strike caused the nation.
In his exact words:
“All the strike ASUU had
embarked upon in this country were basically
because the Federal Government failed to honour agreements freely entered with us.
“It is also sad that each time before we begin the
strike, we would give the government enough
warnings and grace to make them retrace their
steps. But they always fail.
“We don’t know why the government is always
unwilling to implement the documents signed by their representatives. However, we will continue to fight for the system because if the system collapses, we will collapse with it.”
In his own comments, ASUU chairman, UI chapter, Dr. Olusegun Ajiboye, said it was unfortunate that
successive governments in Nigeria failed to learn
from history as they always wait till major standoff with their members before doing the needful.
He expressed appreciation to the Nigerian media
for standing by ASUU during the struggle, adding that the support was not really for the members,
but for a better Nigeria.
Currently, Most federal and state Polytechnics are striking and nothing has been done about it, the question is this:
If ASUU commence another strike, when will it end?
Is the Nigeria educational sector crumbling?
Who is to be blamed for all of these set-backs
troubling the educational sector?

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.